/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Think about this for Yourself

ansar.tajudeen
04-02-2007, 06:25 PM
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

Did you ever stop for a while and asked yourself...
What is going to happen to me the first night in my grave?

What have I prepared for death?
Will I be in heaven or Hell fire?
How often do I remember death?
Think about the moment your body is being washed and prepared to enter your grave...

Think about the day people will be carrying you to your grave..

and your families crying.. think about the moment you are put in your grave

Just imagine.. imaging yourself in your grave..down there in that dark hole...

ALONE... it's too DARK... you cry for help, but there is no answer... Nobody can help you... it's too NARROW.. your bones are squashed...

You regret all the bad things you've done during your life... you regret missing the 5 PRAYERS
you regret listening to music
You regret your disrespectful manners towards everyone, especially your parents..
you regret not wearing your hijab
You regret ignoring the orders of ALLAH..
YOU REGRET IGNORING THE KNOWLDGE OF ISLAM
YOU REGRET ALL THE BAD THINGS YOU'VE DONE..
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.. YOU WILL FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR EVERY LITTLE THING YOU'VE DONE...
You are ALONE in your grave only with your DEEDS..no money, no jewelries, nothing.. ONLY YOUR DEEDS.

AND WHEN IT IS SHUT,

YOU FEEL LIKE SCREEMING AND TELLING EVERYONE NOT TO GO.. TO STAY BESIDE YOUR GRAVE

BUT, YOU CAN'T BE HEARD.. THEY LEAVE YOU AND GO AND YOU HEAR THEIR FOOTSTEPS.. AND HEAR THEM CRYING THEY WALK AWAY ... AND THEN TOTAL SILENCE

YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD LAST FOREVER IN THIS WORLD, YOU THOUGHT YOU WILL STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES FOREVER... YOU THOUGHT YOU WILL HAVE FUN FOREVER... NO
YOU WERE WRONG!!!

THEY LEFT YOU ALONE...
JUST SPEND FEW MINUTES AND LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE HOMES... AND SPEND THE WHOLE OF YOUR LIFE PREPARING FOR THEM...

YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO IGNORE THIS, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THIS EVERY MINUTE, EVERY HOUR, EVERY DAY..
EVERYTIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO COMMIT A SIN, REMEMBER THE DESTROYER OF PLEASURES:
DEATH

source: "i got this through my mail"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
jazaaka Allahu khayran for the reminder!

wassalaam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
:salamext:

jazakAllah khair

FatimaAsSideqah
04-02-2007, 06:29 PM
:sl:

JakahAllah Khair!

:w:
Sister of Islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Jazakallah Khair for reminding us. :cry:
threads like these should be a sticky or something....
May Allah forgive our sins and protect us from His punishment. Ameen.

wasalam
-SI-

Umm Yoosuf
04-02-2007, 07:50 PM

Subhan Allah. Death is terrifying :cry:

May Allah make us die as Muslims. May put light into our graves and save us form the punishment of the grave.

Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-02-2007, 07:52 PM

^ Ameen!

Sister of Islam

siFilam
04-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Alhamdulilah. I just read this in another website:

"Remembering death

‘Ataa. said:
((‘Umar ibn ‘Abdul-‘Azeez used to gather the fuqahaa. every night and they would (all) remember death, the Day of Judgment and the Hereafter and then they would weep)). "
http://www.fatwa-online.com/wordsofw...th/0021017.htm

I just had this thought because I kept coming back here to look at these pictures. maybe we can start a thread something similar to what Uman ibn Abdul-Azeez (may Allah have mercy on him) did. brother and sisters can post quotes from the Qur'an and Hadith, stories (authentic) and post appropriate pictures to remind one another about death for those of us who can't go to the graveyard to ponder over death. let me know what u guys think.

**NOTE: this is not for entertainment purpose. I'm really serious.

wasalam
-SI-

*~Sofia~*
04-06-2007, 11:38 AM

jazakallah 4 this very touching reminder... the topic of death is not always talked about as it's a very scary thing..but we shud all remember it bcoz we cannot get away from it and it will happen to every single one of us.. we shud all be preparing 4 it

thnx again 4 the reminder, may Allah bless u, and also protect us all from the punishment of the grave. Ameen.

*~Sofia~*
04-06-2007, 11:41 AM
:sl: sis siFilam

i think ur idea is a very gud 1, bout hadiths, pics on death etc.. as women arn't allowed to visit the graveyard and remember death, i think this would be a very good alternative. good idea!!

:statisfie

Riya90
04-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Subhanallah wat an excellent reminder, so touchin yet sometin to really think about! barakallah feek akhi

nadia85
04-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Thank you for this important reminder

ummAbdillah
04-06-2007, 08:12 PM
salaam
subhanallah may allah reward you for the remider
wa salaam

siFilam
04-06-2007, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SM1987
:sl: sis siFilam

i think ur idea is a very gud 1, bout hadiths, pics on death etc.. as women arn't allowed to visit the graveyard and remember death, i think this would be a very good alternative. good idea!!

:statisfie

Jazakallah khair for replying sis. yeah we can start another thread or just keep adding to this one...I tried to google some pic of graves but some weird stuff came up that has nothing to do with death.

wasalam
-SI-

Helena
04-06-2007, 09:52 PM
jazaks for the reminder...as its a constant reminder to me.....

ya Allah.....it def will touch every bodies heart and will be aware of the purpose of this life....

"Every soul shall have a taste of death"........

Khayal
04-16-2007, 04:15 AM

Jazak ALLAAH Khair for reminding us. imsad

May ALLAAH SWT forgive our sins and protect us from His punishment. InshaAllah, Aameen.

:wasalamex

------
04-16-2007, 04:53 PM

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.
Qur'an, 3:185
Indeed, death is true, it will come. We should remember that the Angel of Death is next to our head every second, so we are in constant fear of Allah and in constant fear of commiting any sins.

May Allah help us in the Hereafter and grant us Jannah. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!