/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Allah cure illness if you sincerely ask him to help?

peace800
04-03-2007, 03:19 PM
A friend of mine went through depression and lost weight etc and is going through it still for a few years now he gets down alot of the time and negative thoughts race his mind. If one prays and asks forgiveness and asks Allah to cure his health is this possible or is it not as depression is caused in ones mind?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
04-03-2007, 03:24 PM
:sl:

Allah is able to do everything, there is not a desease except that Allah also send down its cure. for depression there are plenty of duaa one can say as its reported from the prophet sallalahu aleyhi wasalaam. Ask him to take black seed as its cure for all illnesses.

Allahu a3lam

:w:

S_87
04-03-2007, 03:29 PM
:sl:

yes Allah can cure who He wills.
pray and ask forgiveness much, pray things like
laa ilaha illa anta subhanaka innee kuntu mina-dhalimeen.
Has bunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel
and seek much protection from the shaytaan.
theres also a dua i cant remember it word for word in arabic, inshaAllah ill check it up for you but in english it roughly transalates as

oh Allah keep me on this earth so long as it is better for me and take me from this earth (cause me to die) so long as it is better for me.
this is narrated in the sahihain.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.