/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam is the answer.

iqbal_soofi
04-05-2007, 12:53 AM
What is the question?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
siFilam
04-05-2007, 01:00 AM
:salamext:

:? R u asking why people say Islam is the answer?

wasalam
-SI-

iqbal_soofi
04-05-2007, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam

:? R u asking why people say Islam is the answer?

wasalam
-SI-
That I already know. Only a very few people say that. It's their slogan. They love slogans.

siFilam
04-05-2007, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
That I already know. Only a very few people say that. It's their slogan. They love slogans.
the slogan speaks the truth so they should continue saying it.

-SI-

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iqbal_soofi
04-05-2007, 01:53 AM
the slogan speaks the truth so they should continue saying it.

-SI-
But this is not original. They copied the Christians, I guess.

In Christian countries I see them using the slogan: JESUS IS THE ANSWER.

siFilam
04-05-2007, 02:23 AM
But this is not original. They copied the Christians, I guess.

In Christian countries I see them using the slogan: JESUS IS THE ANSWER.
oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I see it all the time on bumper stickers. But I don’t see why we can’t use it against them.

-SI-

iqbal_soofi
04-05-2007, 04:44 PM
oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I see it all the time on bumper stickers. But I don’t see why we can’t use it against them.

-SI-
Why we've to use everything against others?

siFilam
04-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Why we've to use everything against others?
I don't mean it in any aggressive way. Use it to show them Islam is the answer and not Jesus (peace be upon him). Show them the true teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him). just a thought.

-SI-

iqbal_soofi
04-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't mean it in any aggressive way. Use it to show them Islam is the answer and not Jesus (peace be upon him). Show them the true teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him). just a thought.

-SI-
OK. Jesus is not the answer.

But what's the question?

Maybe they've the answer to a different question than the Muslim fundamentals.

Or somebody might have asked, "Who is the prophet of Christians?" or "With which name you can fool the Christians?"

siFilam
04-05-2007, 08:34 PM
OK. Jesus is not the answer.

But what's the question?

Maybe they've the answer to a different question than the Muslim fundamentals.

Or somebody might have asked, "Who is the prophet of Christians?"
When the Christians say that "Jesus (peace be upon him) is the answer" I think they mean that he is their savior, he died for their sins etc. (I seek refuge with Allah, The Most Exalted, from disbelief and shirk). This is contrary to Islamic fundamentals. But when "Islam is the answer" , I mean by accepting Allah as the only Creator, God, and Our savior from punishment and absolver of sins. As for the Christians' Prophet, Allah knows best. I mean they are not really following the teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him). The Prophet right now for the entire humanity until the Day of Resurrection is Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

or "With which name you can fool the Christians?"
what? :?

And Allah knows best.

wasalam
-SI-

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 12:00 AM

When the Christians say that "Jesus (peace be upon him) is the answer" I think they mean that he is their savior, he died for their sins etc. (I seek refuge with Allah, The Most Exalted, from disbelief and shirk). This is contrary to Islamic fundamentals. But when "Islam is the answer" , I mean by accepting Allah as the only Creator, God, and Our savior from punishment and absolver of sins. As for the Christians' Prophet, Allah knows best. I mean they are not really following the teachings of Jesus (peace be upon him). The Prophet right now for the entire humanity until the Day of Resurrection is Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

what? :?

And Allah knows best.

wasalam
-SI-
I got you.

It's all about faith system of different people. It's for the people who can't initiate without having faith in some superficial power. You could sell this more if you take the initiative capabilities or their self confidence away from them. The best way to do this to scare them with the wrath of the superficial power especially when there's a natural disaster. Many weak hearted people would come to seek shelter from the disaster when you say Islam is the answer. They'll not see that the mosques and other worship places also get damaged in the same disaster. Mentally retarted or even the educated illiterates don't believe in what they see, they believe more in the slogans.

Muslim Woman
04-06-2007, 12:27 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

What is the question?

may be , u should ask this bro :p

100-Year-Old Journey

Satellite?blobcolurldata&ampblobheaderimage2Fjpeg&ampblobkeyid&ampblobtableMungoBlobs&ampblobwhere1175662253142&ampssbinarytrue -

100-year-old, Dr. J. Nicholson was born in Scotland, UK. He obtained his PhD in theology in 1933. He was a minister of Jehovah's Witnesses Church, which he left in 1969.
Nicholson says, "I did everything that was bad: I gambled, I drank, and I womanized." Then on October 28, 1995, he embraced Islam. Only 18 months before he embraced Islam, he quitted drinking and gambling.

He married seven times. He has 31 children, 18 grandchildren, and 7 great grandchildren. One of his wives (the wife he is with now) and their six children are Muslims, and one son from a previous marriage is also a Muslim.

Click here to watch Dr. J. Nicholson speaking about his journey to Islam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The video first appeared on www.lightuponlight.com. It is republished with kind permission

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

may be , u should ask this bro :p

100-Year-Old Journey

http://discover.islamonline.net/serv...&ssbinary=true

100-year-old, Dr. J. Nicholson was born in Scotland, UK. He obtained his PhD in theology in 1933. He was a minister of Jehovah's Witnesses Church, which he left in 1969.
Nicholson says, "I did everything that was bad: I gambled, I drank, and I womanized." Then on October 28, 1995, he embraced Islam. Only 18 months before he embraced Islam, he quitted drinking and gambling.

He married seven times. He has 31 children, 18 grandchildren, and 7 great grandchildren. One of his wives (the wife he is with now) and their six children are Muslims, and one son from a previous marriage is also a Muslim.

Click here to watch Dr. J. Nicholson speaking about his journey to Islam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The video first appeared on www.lightuponlight.com. It is republished with kind permission

That's the most relevant question.

This guy had a problem which he couldn't solve as a non Muslim. He felt guilty because he thought he committed womenization. He had no answer. He found the answer in Islam. Now, nobody can say he is a womenizer. He can marry an eleven years girl also, because he has the answer.

siFilam
04-06-2007, 02:17 AM
I got you.

It's all about faith system of different people. It's for the people who can't initiate without having faith in some superficial power. You could sell this more if you take the initiative capabilities or their self confidence away from them. The best way to do this to scare them with the wrath of the superficial power especially when there's a natural disaster. Many weak hearted people would come to seek shelter from the disaster when you say Islam is the answer. They'll not see that the mosques and other worship places also get damaged in the same disaster. Mentally retarted or even the educated illiterates don't believe in what they see, they believe more in the slogans.
dude, seriously u got issues abt everything. I won't argue with u, not about useless matters at least. u know how many of my posts were deleted last night? Subhanallah, and all of those posts were my arguments with you. When you start ranting about things that are innovations in Islam or if you start supporting innovative practices, then let me know. we can debate Inshallah. By the Will of Allah I will do my best to put up a good fight to preserve the Deen from people like.

wasalam
-SI-

siFilam
04-06-2007, 02:20 AM

This guy had a problem which he couldn't solve as a non Muslim. He felt guilty because he thought he committed womenization. He had no answer. He found the answer in Islam. Now, nobody can say he is a womenizer. He can marry an eleven years girl also, because he has the answer.
what r u trying to say? does this has anything to do with Islam
:offended:
-SI-

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 02:23 AM
dude, seriously u got issues abt everything. I won't argue with u, not about useless matters at least. u know how many of my posts were deleted last night? Subhanallah, and all of those posts were my arguments with you. When you start ranting about things that are innovations in Islam or if you start supporting innovative practices, then let me know. we can debate Inshallah. By the Will of Allah I will do my best to put up a good fight to preserve the Deen from people like.

wasalam
-SI-
Yeah I've issues with everything which is made upside down by the fanatics.

Muslim Woman
04-06-2007, 02:38 AM

Salaam/peace ,

Islam says NO to adultery....so , why a man who is after women will be interested to accept Islam ? What kind of logic is that ?

u also think , men are embracing Islam to marry 11 years old girls by forces ???? LOL.

Forced marriage is NOT allowed in Islam....don't u know that ? In the west , 11 years old girls are becoming unmarried moms ........Islam does not allow it.

One is allowed to send marriage proposal to parent of 11 years old girl. If she is matured enough & says yes , then it's up to parent to arrange the marriage ......what's ur problem with that ? U see no problem when young girls enjoy sex without marriage & with unlimited parnters ?

Islam is indeed giving solutions ......No to adultery/ forced marriage but yes if she agrees.

BTW , Most reverts are women in the west :D despite the hostile media propaganda against Islam that it degraeds women......ur comment , pl . :p

siFilam
04-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Yeah I've issues with everything which is made upside down by the fanatics.
If I am a fanatic according to you than that means that I'm practicing my Islam properly. Alhamdulilah....:D :D thanx

I have to keep reminding myself --> don't argue with him about useless matters....:X :X :X :X :X

Wasalam
-SI-

siFilam
04-06-2007, 08:10 AM
......ur comment , pl . :p
Sister Mashallah your replies were awesome. but I wouldn't encourage him to reply cause he has some pretty deviated ideas. I think its better if we don't provoke him to say something that will contradict his Iman.

wasalam
-SI-

------
04-06-2007, 08:23 AM

Islam is/has the answer to every problem :D

NoName55
04-06-2007, 08:27 AM

I know I am breaking my promise not to post but I am just too disgusted to hold back this time (waited 6 hours to see if mods do anything).

here goes

does any enemy of Islam ever get banned for mocking Islam? for example quite a few keep trying to drag Hazrat Ayesha in to everything, kali dude is one ,now this one is truly showing himself but nothing.

in another few threads laviker is doing all he can, as are don and england nothing visible is done.

someone upset the rabbi in his thread, he made one complaint and mods stood to attention, promptly closed the thread until all offending material was removed
He can marry an eleven years girl also,
I must say you are the scum of the earth, lowest of the low for libelling a brother

------
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
He can marry an eleven years girl also,

Say WHAT NOW?! How rude :offended:

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM

Salaam/peace ,

Islam says NO to adultery....so , why a man who is after women will be interested to accept Islam ? What kind of logic is that ?

u also think , men are embracing Islam to marry 11 years old girls by forces ???? LOL.

Forced marriage is NOT allowed in Islam....don't u know that ? In the west , 11 years old girls are becoming unmarried moms ........Islam does not allow it.

One is allowed to send marriage proposal to parent of 11 years old girl. If she is matured enough & says yes , then it's up to parent to arrange the marriage ......what's ur problem with that ? U see no problem when young girls enjoy sex without marriage & with unlimited parnters ?

Islam is indeed giving solutions ......No to adultery/ forced marriage but yes if she agrees.

BTW , Most reverts are women in the west :D despite the hostile media propaganda against Islam that it degraeds women......ur comment , pl . :p

That's exactly what I wanted to say but I couldn't find approperiate words. It's not possible for an old man to marry an under age girl in the civilized world even if she agrees to it. Men with such intentions can't find the answer in the civilized world to their problems.

Muslim Woman
04-06-2007, 03:15 PM

Salaam/peace;

That's exactly what I wanted to say but I couldn't find approperiate words. It's not possible for an old man to marry an under age girl in the civilized world even if she agrees to it. Men with such intentions can't find the answer in the civilized world to their problems.

---yap , sure , men find the answers in the so-called civilized world that allows young girls to become pregnant without marriage , to be used in brothel etc ,etc but the same world says NO to a legal matter --Marriage ---- that is lawful regarding ALL major holy books.

We are more knowledgeable than the God Almighty. LOL.

Muslim Woman
04-06-2007, 03:20 PM

Salaam/peace;

Sister Mashallah your replies were awesome. but I wouldn't encourage him to reply cause he has some pretty deviated ideas. I think its better if we don't provoke him to say something that will contradict his Iman.

wasalam
-SI-

oh sis , i don't think , he is waiting for any provocation . Who provoked him to start this thread ????

I did not understand what u meant by his IMAN ? what is it ???

siFilam
04-06-2007, 07:39 PM

Salaam/peace;

oh sis , i don't think , he is waiting for any provocation . Who provoked him to start this thread ????

I did not understand what u meant by his IMAN ? what is it ???
sorry sis, i can't work with English transliteration. i mean his faith. he has some crazy ideas (ex: Salah can be done in any language). and he continuously supports these ideas no matter how much we try to convince him otherwise. thats why I think its better not to provoke him to say something that will contradict his faith. Unless he is misguiding other Muslims, I say leave him in his world.

wasalam
-SI-

SirZubair
04-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Iqbal, if 'soofi' is your surname, then ignore me. But if it is not, then please PM a mod and ask them to change your username. You are giving all true Sufis a bad name.. :rollseyes

FBI
04-06-2007, 08:31 PM
:sl:

This thread has me :?

Umm Yoosuf
04-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

May I ask what is the purpose of this thread?

ummAbdillah
04-06-2007, 08:54 PM
salaam
May I ask what is the purpose of this thread?
i was thinking the same thing,, could someone please close it?
wa salaam

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 08:55 PM
---yap , sure , men find the answers in the so-called civilized world that allows young girls to become pregnant without marriage , to be used in brothel etc ,etc but the same world says NO to a legal matter --Marriage ---- that is lawful regarding ALL major holy books.
I 'don't support the exploitation of women in the west. An evil is an evil no matter where it's done. No noble cause is served with womenization or with polygamy.

sorry sis, i can't work with English transliteration. i mean his faith. he has some crazy ideas (ex: Salah can be done in any language). and he continuously supports these ideas no matter how much we try to convince him otherwise. thats why I think its better not to provoke him to say something that will contradict his faith. Unless he is misguiding other Muslims, I say leave him in his world.

wasalam
-SI-
You couldn't give a single argument to tell the purpose of reading something in Arabic to the people who don't understand a word of it. It may serve some purpose of the leaders who want people to follow them dumb folded, but what do the people learn from listening to a language which they dont know at all?

aamirsaab
04-06-2007, 09:06 PM
The question is:

What do the people of this earth need to follow to get into paradise?

siFilam
04-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I 'don't support the exploitation of women in the west. An evil is an evil no matter where it's done. No noble cause is served with womenization or with polygamy.

You couldn't give a single argument to tell the purpose of reading something in Arabic to the people who don't understand a word of it. It may serve some purpose of the leaders who want people to follow them dumb folded, but what do the people learn from listening to a language which they dont know at all?
Exactly what I mean....better not provoke him, the more we reply to his ridiculous and deviating comments the more he will speak out of his vain desires.

May Allah protect us from falling into Bid'ah and its people. Ameen.

wasalam
-SI-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.