/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Exorcism

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
:sl:

What do all you think of this? Real or fake?:?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTEshwPppFM

:w:

Sister of Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhlaamBella
04-05-2007, 05:13 PM
GGrr still need to update my flash lol

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
GGrr still need to update my flash lol
lol..:X

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 05:17 PM
I want to watch it... but i am too scared :-[
don't laught. I can't watch it am scared of that stuff :blind:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-fateh
04-05-2007, 05:19 PM
fake...

FatimaAsSideqah
format_quote Originally Posted by sister-aisha
lol sister! It look very little scared to me..but it seems me look like real! :-[

Go ahead try to look! :thumbs_up

FatimaAsSideqah
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
fake...
How come? Why your thought of it look fake?

al-fateh
04-05-2007, 05:20 PM
check this how fake this is

dont simply believe everything blindly

http://www.myislamweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13202

al-fateh
04-05-2007, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
How come? Why your thought of it look fake?

al-mass... is something jinns do

what causes a human to have a nervous breakdown, thus the shaking and thus the shivering

but to actually possess someone and live inside him and etc....

knowing that those people live normal daily life

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
check this how fake this is

dont simply believe everything blindly

http://www.myislamweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13202
I don't believe that one..I am agree with you bro it is fake!

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Ok anyone else's options?

SUMMAYAH
04-05-2007, 05:24 PM
i'll hav to wait till my husband gets home b4 I even think about watching that!!!:skeleton:

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
i'll hav to wait till my husband gets home b4 I even think about watching that!!!:skeleton:
:sl:

OK Sister! No problem..take your time! :thumbs_up

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 05:28 PM
salaam
how frightning ....
it looks real, im gonna have nightmares about this...
lol
wa salaam

ummAbdillah
04-05-2007, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
lol am scared of that stuff too :-[

FatimaAsSideqah
04-05-2007, 05:30 PM
salaam
how frightning ....
it looks real, im gonna have nightmares about this...
lol
wa salaam
awww..take teddy bear with you! lol :statisfie

Al_Imaan
04-05-2007, 05:31 PM
same here....it it gives me the creeps....:-[

al-fateh
04-05-2007, 05:33 PM
There is no explicit statement in the Qur'an referring to possession by jinn. The closest is the following Qu'ranic verse which compares the state of sinners on the Day of Judgment to the state of those made insane by the Devil:
“ Those who eat Ribâ (usury) will not stand (on the day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaitan (Satan) leading him to insanity. That is because they say: 'Trading is only like Ribâ,' whereas Allah has permitted trading and forbidden Ribâ. So whosoever receives an admonition from his Lord and stops eating Ribâ shall not be punished for the past; his case is for Allah (to judge); but whoever returns to Ribâ, such are the dwellers of the Fire -- they will abide therein. (Qur'an (Yusufali tr.), al-Baqara, 275) ”

Some cite this verse as proof against Muslims who deny the possibility of jinn possession.

There are also Sunnah (traditional statements that are not part of the Qur'an) about the Prophet Muhammad and his followers expelling evil beings from the bodies of believers by using verses from the Qur'an, supplications to Allah, and holy Zamzam water. This example is related by Ya'la ibn Murah:
“ I saw Allah's Messenger (sallallahu àlaihi wa sallam) do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way, we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, 'O Messenger of Allah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I don't know how many times per day he is seized by fits.' He (sallallahu àlaihi wa sallam) said: 'Give him to me.' So she lifted him up to the Prophet.

He (sallallahu àlaihi wa sallam) then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy's mouth and blew in it three times, saying, 'In the name of Allah, I am the slave of Allah, get out, enemy of Allah!' Then he gave the boy back to her and said: 'Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has fared.' We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, 'How has your son fared?' She replied: 'By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything (unusual) in his behavior up to this time.... (Musnad Ahmad (vol: 4, p. 170), and al-Haakim, who declared it Saheeh)

al-fateh
04-05-2007, 05:35 PM

English Yusuf Ali: [2:275]
Those who devour usury will not stand except as stand one whom the Evil one by his touch Hath driven to madness. That is because they say: "Trade is like usury," but Allah hath permitted trade and forbidden usury. Those who after receiving direction from their Lord, desist, shall be pardoned for the past; their case is for Allah (to judge); but those who repeat (The offence) are companions of the Fire: They will abide therein (for ever).

Sinbad
04-05-2007, 06:41 PM
There is no such thing as a djiin.

al-fateh
04-05-2007, 06:48 PM
devils.....

yes there is

some of who are mu'min jinns (believers)

AmarFaisal
04-05-2007, 07:19 PM
I think this video is fake.. the intensity doesn't show. There is nothing scary abt it.

I tell u djins do exist. My little brother was very beautiful as a small kid. When he was three; and we were alone at home with our mom, he waked up straight from sleep and started shouting that he could see a djin who was sitting right across his bed. He shouted so loud n screamed that the djin was coming nearer and he would hurt him n then he kinda fainted. It had never happened before nor did it ever happen after that. But my mother got scared n took him to a Molwi who looked at my brother and said that there was nothing to worry abt. But that it was a djin that was probably just passing by and was visible to ur son just for a short period. The molwi read some verses from the Quran on my brother for 3 days n it never happened again.

If my brother was ever just acting at this small age or making up a story he would have continued doing it after all the atention he got from this incident and the number of times we kids used to ask him to describe the djin n how he looked. But he never mentioned it ever again.

Nyomi
04-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Arghh stuff like this scares me, it's going to give me nightmares lol :-[

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.