/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who will enter the paradise first?

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Ladies

or

Gentlemen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-06-2007, 02:01 AM
The most righteous!

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 02:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
The most righteous!
For instance if the first two get the same marks as righteous, then who get the priority?

noodles
04-06-2007, 02:13 AM
I think the gates of paradise are pretty big so two people entering at the sametime won't be a problem ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
I think the gates of paradise are pretty big so two people entering at the sametime won't be a problem ;D
You're right. Maybe there're different enternces for men and women.

siFilam
04-06-2007, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
You're right. Maybe there're different enternces for men and women.
Y do i always feel like ur mocking the Muslims and Islam. plz tell me that I'm wrong.

-SI-

جوري
04-06-2007, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
For instance if the first two get the same marks as righteous, then who get the priority?
I don't know-- it hasn't happened yet--- There are different gates in heaven
Gates for those who fasted
gates for those who gave Alms
gates for the patient during difficult times...

Who is to say?... I wouldn't mind going in number 589454 --- so long as I get in at all --to see heaven's high mead and smile that I am free...

:w:

جوري
04-06-2007, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam
Y do i always feel like ur mocking the Muslims and Islam. plz tell me that I'm wrong.

-SI-
I don't think you are wrong dear sister... I see it too....

iqbal_soofi
04-06-2007, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam

-SI-
You're completely wrong. I've a great respect for Muslims. I believe that Islam is for the benefit of Muslims and to make their lives respectable and useful in this world, and not the otherwise. Therefore, I always get upset when somebody wants to prove that Islam is not for the benefit of Muslims, rather Muslim should devote, their lives, give funds, and sacrifices just for name of Islam, on the asking of a few people who make themselves as the incharge of Islam. They don't show any benefits of Islam to the Muslims for developing or improving their lifestyles. They show them only the dreams about the life after death where they'd be rewarded or punished. According to these incharges of Islam there's no reward or benefit for the Muslims for their good deeds in this world, and also there's no punishment in this world for those who are caught red handed in madrisas.

جوري
04-06-2007, 02:38 AM
^^ what is your religion?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-06-2007, 03:27 AM
:sl:

From Sister *charisma* :
Assalamu Alaikum

Sahl bin Sa’d (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said: Seventy thousand or seven hundred thousand of my followers (the narrator is in doubt as to the correct number) will enter Paradise holding each other till the first and the last of them enter Paradise at the same time. Their faces will have a glitter like that of the moon at night when it is full.” (Al Bukhari).

Sahl bin Sa’d (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: “Verily, 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether so that the first and the last of them will enter at the same time. Their faces will be a glittering like the bright full moon.” (Al Bukhari)

The righteous will enter paradise at the same time just as a whole heart, be they women and/or men.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-06-2007, 03:28 AM
:sl:

Let us just try to be of those that enter at all in the first place Insha'Allaah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.