/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasa- Sunrise From The West

enaya
04-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Get ready, be prepared.... Please read, very interesting article.
The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the eastern direction.. Then in the months of August and September...Mars changed its course in the opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of September..which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!! And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!! This might occur soon and we are unaware! The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this is the major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs have occured. Wake up. Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !! And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the rise of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will rise from the west..then again from the east..and continues until Allah wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then returns to way once it was. And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger (SAW) a hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of Allah (SAW) say: The first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad] And the messenger SAW "Allah (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim] This piece of news is very important as it brings with it a great sign of warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of the Hereafter When we show this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle..you will see InshaALLAH, a lot will rivert to right path...And the muslims if they see this phenomena happening in Mars..who knows maybe it would bring them closer to our CREATOR. May Allah keep all of us in the Right path and provide us with success in this world as well as in the hereafter. Try to be a good human......... Specially, help others and be aware of not making any harm...

:omg: :omg: :omg: :? :? :cry: :X :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-06-2007, 02:59 PM
:sl:

source?

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
04-06-2007, 08:26 PM

thats a very interesting article but could you please provide a source :)
Jazakallah

btw Ameen to the dua

H4RUN
04-06-2007, 08:34 PM

Sources sources sources....Even if you see a source what will you do? Try and fix up even more? So what if this MAY be a false story, does that mean we still should not 'fix up' so to speak, take this is a great reminder, the end is nigh, how nigh? We can't be certain, but nigh it is, and that's a fact:)

So brothers and sisters....Reflect on your actions, make changes inshaAllah, by doing so may we be of the joyous in the hereafter, inshaAllah and ameen.

peace
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
atha
04-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Assalam-u-alaikum

Retrograde motion isn't actual reversing of the planet. Its an apparent reversing.

http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/projects/data/Retrograde/

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/allabout/ni...ightsky04.html

Saying this, I must say that I am not saying that the hadith about the sun rising from the West is false. I believe its going to happen by what mechnism, i am not so sure. But if Allah wills, it will happen :-)

Take care
Assalam-u-alaikum

Woodrow
04-07-2007, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by atha
Assalam-u-alaikum

Retrograde motion isn't actual reversing of the planet. Its an apparent reversing.

http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/projects/data/Retrograde/

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/allabout/ni...ightsky04.html

Saying this, I must say that I am not saying that the hadith about the sun rising from the West is false. I believe its going to happen by what mechnism, i am not so sure. But if Allah wills, it will happen :-)

Take care
Assalam-u-alaikum

You beat me too it. The so called "Retrograde" motion is observable in all of the Planets further from the sun then we are. If we were on venus, the Earth would also exhibit the same thing. It has nothing to do with the actual movement, it has to do with the change in angle of viewing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.