/* */

PDA

View Full Version : me...a terrorist?

sadia
07-30-2005, 11:37 AM
I was listening to Tony B on the evening T.V
And what he said on terrorists and Islamic extremity

But hold on!!....wait

Is this speech meant to draw us in like bait?
So do I become a terrorist or extremist as you say, for holding views that don’t suit your way?
But look at what the Muslim world is living through each and everyday.
Because I hold an opinion on what goes on in the Muslim land, am I a suspect like the next Muslim man?
For the view I hold, that are the same as the views of the preacher across the road?

Mate…think about…really

Digging your nose in a place its not meant to be
Not letting those poor people live with any dignity
Making their life such a misery by making them follow your slapdash policy.
You’re trying to reform them into your corrupt western society.

I’m not inciting religious hatred, yet when I preach about the affairs concerning me, I’m under suspicion for your stupidity?

Remember that they’re others like me.
That don’t deal it with violence but express their thoughts lyrically.
My sword’s my vocab, praying five times, you can call it rehab,
Changing the rules of the game, so that I can save my nation from the ultimate shame.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
07-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Erm....yeh.

sabr
07-30-2005, 02:26 PM
:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
format_quote Originally Posted by sadia
I was listening to Tony B on the evening T.V
And what he said on terrorists and Islamic extremity

But hold on!!....wait

So do I become a terrorist or extremist as you say, for holding views that don’t suit your way?
Because I hold an opinion on what goes on in the Muslim land, am I a suspect like the next Muslim man?
For the view I hold, that are the same as the views of the preacher across the road?

Mate…think about…really

I’m not inciting religious hatred, yet when I preach about the affairs concerning me, I’m under suspicion for your stupidity?

Changing the rules of the game, so that I can save my nation from the ultimate shame.

Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 05:29 PM
That is sooooooooooooo true. I am sick and tired of media trying to destroy the Islamic image. I wish that there was something that we can do about this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
junna1
07-30-2005, 05:42 PM
:sl:

That is a very true poem. Jazakallah sis, for posting that. :D :thumbs_up

:w:

Halima
07-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Salaam.

The only thing we can do is to try to correct them by telling them that Islam is definetly not like that, and we have to show very good examples as muslims before they can fully get the hang of it. (inshallah)

Wasalaam.

Pinkrose
07-31-2005, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Salaam.

The only thing we can do is to try to correct them by telling them that Islam is definetly not like that, and we have to show very good examples as muslims before they can fully get the hang of it. (inshallah)

Wasalaam.
:sl:

Very true sis!! We should set the example so they can see the true and modest way of life!! Islam :love: !!

That was a very very nice poem!! Jazaakalah for sharing with us sis Sadia!! :applaud:

:w:

HeatherBud
07-31-2005, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadia

Mate…think about…really

Amen and Well Said Sadia :applaud: I relate to your words.

Nothing worse than being held a prisoner due to personal belief and practice. Just for speaking with nice people from the Middle East and other Ethnic backgrounds, the country in which I live, do their best to make my life hell. They call it 'terrorist watch' but we all know it is harassment and -------isation.

It will be a cold day in hell before I change my way for the morons that surround me. Their views so narrow that common sense can't be seen. I plod on and hope the Stupid, see the light :zip:

Live and Let Live! Peace :wilted_ro

sadia
08-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Allah guides, Allah knows, Allah protects.

Souljette
12-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Mashallah nicee poemm...you can riteee siss...i liike your flow...hpe u keep ritingg..salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.