/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Great Global Warming Swindle

mohammed farah
04-10-2007, 09:30 AM
I urge you guys to watch the whole of this video.

Are you green? How many flights have you taken in the last year? Feeling guilty about all those unnecessary car journeys? Well, maybe there's no need to feel bad.

According to a group of scientists brought together by documentary-maker Martin Durkin, if the planet is heating up, it isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it.

We've almost begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon. But just as the environmental lobby think they've got our attention, a group of naysayers have emerged to slay the whole premise of global warming.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...global+swindle

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SirZubair
04-10-2007, 10:05 AM
indexphp?actAttach&amptypepost&ampid8144 -

mohammed farah
04-10-2007, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

very funny:D

'Abd al-Baari
04-10-2007, 01:54 PM
:sl:

^lol :D:D:D:D^

Jazakallah for sharing bro, very interesting...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ninth_Scribe
04-10-2007, 05:48 PM
It does seem to coincide with the whole "End of Days" deal the Christians came up with and the dates are even based on the Christian calendar. I have a pretty sweet collection of Christian records from the last millenium! They were so sure!!! Then the millenium came and went with no global destruction, so a few of the daring ones adjusted the dates (roughly 1012, 1022 and so on). Eventually they gave up.

All I can say is, here we go again. What is it about milleniums that gets them going like this? I'll tell you what... when the ocean starts growing those pond lillies again, then I'll say we're in big trouble.

Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.