/* */

PDA

View Full Version : CCleaner v1.38.485

NoName55
04-10-2007, 01:59 PM
iad?siteCCleanercom&ampadSpaceROS&ampsize468x60&amprequestID1363498701 - Last updated on 7th March 2007
Over 50 million downloads!!!

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Click here for a Quick Tour...

Download CCleaner now........

Cleans the following

Internet Explorer
Temporary files, URL history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat.

Firefox
Temporary files, URL history, cookies, download history.

Opera
Temporary files, URL history, cookies.

Windows
Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.

Registry cleaner
Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.

Third-party applications
Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, MS Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...

100% Spyware FREE
This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-11-2007, 02:07 AM
I'm impressed. It cleaned up my monster in just 8.75 seconds. It deleted a glob of junk files etc. I will let you all know if it caused any problems. So far all I see is good. I love the price. That is even better than cheap.

NoName55
04-11-2007, 02:12 AM
:):):)

NoName55
05-16-2007, 04:38 PM
CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization tool. CCleaner removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. CCleaner also comes with a registry scanner that scans for invalid references (advanced users) .

Cleans the following:

• Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
  • Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
  • Recently opened URLs and files.
  • Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
  • Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
  • Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
  • Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
  • Windows Startup tool.

Changelog:

• - Fixed problem with Vista UAC compatibility.
  • - Fixed bug in Secure Delete when emptying Recycle Bin.
  • - Fixed bug in Secure Delete with 0 byte files.
  • - Fixed bug in Uninstall Tool with non-standard entries.
  • - Resource file loading optimizations.
  • - Updated Windows Live toolbar cleaning.
  • - Added Bulgarian translation.
  • - Updated several translations.
  • - Updated installer engine.
  • - Minor bug fixes.

Download : CCleaner 1.40.520

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
3ARABY_2005
05-16-2007, 04:44 PM
wow...i have a similar but more advanced program called ( system mechanic )

but..this free version will help my friends cleaning their PCs

Jazakumullah kair

islamirama
05-16-2007, 04:54 PM
yup, it's pretty good program. I have few others that are just as good or better also. if you want to sell your pc then use window washer 6 pro to reformat it, this way no one can recover your deleted stuff.

moheyuddin
05-27-2007, 04:37 AM
:sl:

Thanks for These Useful Info

G. Moheyuddin

htt://moheyuddin.tripod.com

ckerofilm
05-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey, am i the only one whos ever heard of zdelete?? :p

its a great program for permanently deleting stuff, it has an autoclean feature aswell.

NoName55
05-29-2007, 09:54 PM
No you are not and because this is not a warez forum for stealing nor an eShop for selling commercial software, that is why I can't post zDelete or System Mechanic.

NoName55
08-16-2007, 03:18 PM
[16th August 2007]
CCleaner v2.00.475 Beta

For more information and to download click here.

syilla
08-17-2007, 12:43 AM
I have this too...

it is good to cover up all the track :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.