/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Daily Du'as

Khaldun
05-22-2005, 01:28 PM
:sl:

InshAllah in this thread we can post beneficial duas that will gain us closeness to Allah and this will inshAllah cut down on the non-beneficial chit chat in other threads :brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
05-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Nice idea brother. Insha Allah I shall have the honour of going first. :)

Not only today, but each day I praise Allah who gives me life after having taken it from me every night.

Halima
05-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Salaam to everyone,

I must say, It's my pleasure to go first and I hope everyone enjoys this dua' which one can gain closeness with Allah (swt), as was originally intended.

"Allah is the greatest, "Allah is the greatest," Allah is the greatest"
How perfect he is, The One who has placed this transport at our service, and we ourselves would not have been capable of that, and to our lord is our final destiny. O Allah, we ask you for birr and taqwaa, in this journey of ours, and weask you for deeds which please you. "O Allah" facilitate our journey and let us cover it's distance quicly. "O Allah," You are the companion on the journey and The successsion over the family, O Allah I take refuge with you from the difficulties of travel, from having a change of hearts and being in bad predicament, and I take refuge in You from an ill fated outcome with wealth and family.

Ameen.

S_87
05-22-2005, 03:45 PM

Allahumma Muqalibal Quloob.thabbit Quloobana alaa deenik.
Ameen

oh Allah Turner of Hearts. Turn our hearts towards your deen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
05-22-2005, 06:14 PM

Alhamdulilah seems like ppl are eager :brother: (sis amani maybe its good to add the english translation along with the arabic version)

Allahuma Ina Nasalukal Huda Wa Tuqa Wal Afafa Wal Ghina

"O Allah! We ask You for guidance, piety, safety and well-being, and contentment and sufficiency."

IslamicBrother
05-22-2005, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Alhamdulilah seems like ppl are eager :brother: (sis amani maybe its good to add the english translation along with the arabic version)

Allahuma Ina Nasalukal Huda Wa Tuqa Wal Afafa Wal Ghina

"O Allah! We ask You for guidance, piety, safety and well-being, and contentment and sufficiency."
:w:

That is one of my favorites. Will mine later. :brother:

*charisma*
05-22-2005, 11:23 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

May Allah cleanse our hearts, to keep them pure; May Allah forgive our sins, to make room for our good deeds; May Allah protect my brothers and sisters, so that they may fulfill their destiny for Allah; May Allah cure those that are uncurable by modern medicine, for Allah only is merciful; May Allah make us as beautiful as the flowers that grow, and May we all grow in piety to Allah as the trees grow towards the sun; and May we fulfill our minds with knowledge so that we may flourish ourselves with the worlds hidden gifts. ameen :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

asmauk
05-22-2005, 11:35 PM

Rabbana Aatina fi dunya hasana wa fil aakhirati hasana wa qinaa 3adhaaba an-nar.

Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire

You can find this in Surat Al Baqarah, Ayah 201.

Arwa
05-22-2005, 11:50 PM
:sl: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability; for it is (the benefit of) what it has earned and upon it (the evil of) what it has wrought: Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us, Our Lord do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou art our Patron, so help us against the unbelieving people.
Surat al baqara ^ ayah 286 :wub:

Khaldun
05-23-2005, 09:37 AM

Not a dua as such but certainly something to always remember.

Alhamdulilahiladi Hadana Lihada Wama Kuna Linahtadiya Lawla An HadanaAllah!

All praise is due to Allah Who guided us to this, and we would not have found the way had it not been that Allah had guided us;

S_87
05-23-2005, 02:17 PM
... :thumbs_up
قوله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-:
( اللهم لك الحمد أنت نور السماوات والأرض، ولك الحمد أنت قيَّام السماوات والأرض، ولك الحمد أنت رب السماوات والأرض ومن فيهن، أنت الحق، ووعدك الحق، وقولك الحق، ولقاؤك حق، والجنة حق، والنار حق، والساعة حق، اللهم لك أسلمت، وبك آمنت، وعليك توكلت، وإليك أنبت، وبك خاصمت، وإليك حاكمت، فاغفر لي ما قدمت وأخرت، وأسررت وأعلنت، أنت إلهي لا إله إلا أنت )
البخاري (الفتح) (13-371) ح (7385)، ومسلم (1-532) ح (769)، .

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, to You be the praise; You are the Light of the heavens and the earth. To You be the praise; You are the Supporter of the heavens and the earth. To You be the praise; You are the Lord of the heavens and the earth and whoever is therein. You are the Truth; Your promise is True, Your word is the Truth, the meeting with You is True, Paradise is true, Hell is true, the Hour is true. O Allah, I submit to You; affirm my faith in You; repose my trust in You, and I return to You for repentance; by Your help I have disputed; and to You I have come for decision, so forgive my earlier and later sins, the sins that I committed in secret and openly. You are my Lord. There is no deity worthy of worship but You. [Narrated by Al-Bukhari (Fath Al-Bari) Vol. XIII, p.371, Hadith no.7385, and by Muslim Vol. I, p. 532, Hadith no.769]

Halima
05-23-2005, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Asalamu Alaikum

May Allah cleanse our hearts, to keep them pure; May Allah forgive our sins, to make room for our good deeds; May Allah protect my brothers and sisters, so that they may fulfill their destiny for Allah; May Allah cure those that are uncurable by modern medicine, for Allah only is merciful; May Allah make us as beautiful as the flowers that grow, and May we all grow in piety to Allah as the trees grow towards the sun; and May we fulfill our minds with knowledge so that we may flourish ourselves with the worlds hidden gifts. ameen :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ameeeen...mashallah marvat that was a good dua for us.

MetSudaisTwice
05-23-2005, 03:09 PM
mashallah sis thats a nice dua,
i like
Allah humma rabbana aati na fidunya hasana taw wa fil akhira ti hasana wa kina aza bannar

S_87
05-23-2005, 05:50 PM
:sl: ^^ done :thumbs_up
the last bit is a dua :D well to me it is :S anyway i like it so thought id post :D

BlissfullyJaded
05-23-2005, 06:08 PM

Rasulullah (Salallahu alayhi wasallam) used to say that in Tahajjud I think... I remember Sheikh Shuraim used the " You are the Truth; Your promise is True, Your word is the Truth, the meeting with You is True, Paradise is true, Hell is true, the Hour is true" part in one of his Ramadan duas...

Anyways..

Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You.

Arwa
05-23-2005, 06:22 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

^lol, I remember SAS saying that this year taraweeh dua :p

Allahuma la sahla illa ma ja'alta sahla wa anta taj'alu al hazana itha shi'ta sahla

O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If you wish, you can make difficult easy.

:sister:

Arwa
05-23-2005, 06:28 PM
It is narrated from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, that she said: I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, if I know what night is the Night of Qadr what should I say?.' He said: 'Say: O Allah you are embodiment of forgiveness and you love to pardon so pardon me.' [Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi]

Arwa
05-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh Allah, bless our scholars and leaders who are striving to establish Islam in this world on the balanced path of Your beloved Prophet.

Danish
05-23-2005, 06:36 PM
PROPHET WHEN IN TAIF
Prophet Muhammed (PHUB) made this dua (supplication) when the taif ppl rejected Islam and stoned Blessed Messenger so much that his shoes were streaming in blood, and Most Noble Messenger made this dua.

"O Allah! I make my complaint unto You regarding the feebleness of my strength, the insignificance of my devices, and my humiliation in the sight of people. O You, the Most Merciful One! You are the Lord of the oppressed, You are my Lord. To whom would You entrust my affairs? To a stranger who would scowl at me? Or to an enemy who would control me? If you are not displeased with me, then I do not care (about any hardship), but an ease bestowed by You will be more accommodating to me. I seek refuge in the light of Your countenance (by which all darkness is dispersed and all affairs of this world and the hereafter are kept straight) from pouncing of Your anger or the coming of Your wrath. I seek your pardon in order that you may be pleased with me. There is no power nor strength except in You"

:'(

MetSudaisTwice
05-24-2005, 08:11 AM
yes a perfect dua from a perfect man, who is the perfect role model to mankind, may allah be pleased with him and allow us to meet him in Jannah inshallah
Ameen

h1jabi_sista
05-24-2005, 06:21 PM
this is one i like to read because it make me feel really close to allah subhana watha allah,

(by the way nice duas, subhanallah! may allah give me the memory to remember them all :) )

oh allah i submit my soul to you,
i turn my face towards you,
i rely on you for support and protection,
in hope of you and i fear of you,
there is no refuge or safety but with you,
i believe that there is One God and Muhammad peace be upon him is your messenger.
i believe in the book that was revealed and the prophet (peace be upon him) that was sent.

ameen

:)

naaz
05-25-2005, 09:26 AM
ya allahoo
ya rahmanoo
ya raheemoo
ya hayum
ya kayum
read 11 times for what ever dificulty u have and ask the almighty for help

MetSudaisTwice
05-25-2005, 09:41 AM
yeah taht correction is true, i was wondering if that was true

Arwa
05-25-2005, 01:40 PM
This is one my favourite duas.. :sister:

رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer. "O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!

Surah Ibrahim (14) ayah 40-41. :sister:

Arwa
05-25-2005, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
^ I provided the second one in the previous post......

Yup I know :D :sister:

Far7an
05-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Alhamdu lillahil ladhe ahyaana ba'da ma amaatana wa ilayhin nushur

(Praise be to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and unto Him is the Return)
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

BlissfullyJaded
05-27-2005, 03:09 AM

رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارً

My Lord! forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!

Far7an
06-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Alhamdulillah for Islam. :)

madeenahsh
06-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Asallam alykum warahmatullahi wabarakhatuh

The messenger of Allah sallallahu alyhi wasallam said:
By Allah subhanawatallah I seek Forgiveness and repent to Allah more than seventy times a day

SubhanAllah!!
He ( Sallallahu alyhi wasallam ) also said : O people , Repent!!!!! Verily I repent to Allah Subhanawatallah A hundred time a day .

He also said :whoever says:

Astaghfirullah -lahal -lathee-la ilaha-illa-huwa-hayyul-qayyoomu wa -atoobu-ilayh.

'I seek Allah's forgiveness, Besides whom, none has the right to be worshipped except He, The ever Living, The self subsisting and supporter of all , and I turn to Him in repentance."

Allah Would forgive him even if he was one who fled during the advanced of army

He (sallallahu alyhi wasallam) said: The nearest th eLord comes to His servant is in the middle of the night so if you are able to be of those who remember Allah at that times the be so

He (sallallahu alyhiwsallam) said: The nearest a servant is to his Lord is When he is prostrating so Supplicate Much therein.

He (sallallahu alyhiwsallam) Also said :"Verily My heart becomes preoccupied and verily I seek Allah's forgiveness a hundred times a day."

Preoccupied:Ie In state of forgetfullness:The prophet Sallallahu alyhi wasallam always used to increase in this remembrance of his Lord , In attaining the nearnes to Allah subhanawatallah and having consciousness of Allah subhanawatallah to extent that if this intensity lessedned in anyway h would reagrd it as a SIN and would then race to seek forgivenes from Allah subhanawatallah.
**taken from Hisnul Muslim**
SubhanAllah Lets take the best Heed!!

Wallahi jazakhallah kheir Brother Khaldun May Allah reward you with everything which is kheir for you and your family in this dunia and hereafter . And make all your Life be very Beneficial and fruitful and above all according to Islam only.
Barakhatullahi feekh
Wasallam alykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuh.

Far7an
06-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

O Allah! O Controller of the Hearts! Keep my heart firm in Your religion; keep it contented with Your worship

Ibn Syed
06-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Ameen! to all the duas! :)

Muhammad
06-14-2005, 11:05 AM

May Allaah make all our affairs easy for us Ameen.

Far7an
06-15-2005, 11:30 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

May Allah help the Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan

Ameen

junna1
06-16-2005, 12:13 AM

ameen and may Allah help all muslims.

Halima
06-16-2005, 07:28 AM

What to Say at Times of Grief, Concern, and Sadness

At times of distress the Messenger of Allah (SAW) would say:

"La ilaha illa allahu al-atheemu al-haleemu, la ilaha illa allahu rabbul ar shil-atheemi, la ilaha illa allahu rabbus-samawati wa rabbul-ar thi wa rabbul-ar shil-kareem"

The English meaning is: There is no ilah except Allah the Magnificent, The Forbearing. There is no ilah except Allah Lord of the Magnificent Throne. There is no ilah except Allah Lord of the Heavens, Lord of the Earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne.

Halima
06-16-2005, 07:35 AM
:sl: again :)

Subhanallah we should use this anytime we are feeling happy or joyfulness (sorry khladun I'm not trying to hijack your duas thread but I just thought this would be important for me to add aswell :-[ so please forgive me.

Mashallah one can never know how many blessings we recieve just by talking about duas on our spare time mashallah.

Down below is what one can say when feeling happiness subhanallah.

About Minor and Great Afflictions Upon the Believer
Allah (SWT) said: "Those that say, when afflicted with calamity...

'Inna lil-lahi wa inna ilay hi raji'oon' (Surah Al Baqarah 2:156)

English meaning is: To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.

...They are those upon whom (descend) blessings from their Lord and Mercy. And they are the ones that are guided." (Surah al Baqarah 2:157)

I would post more but i'm tired :-[ til tomorrow...inshallah

Halima
06-16-2005, 05:07 PM

Subhanallah I cannot believe that I'm doing duas two days in a row anyways I like it because whoever reads it can learn from it, and it shows the importance in in our daily lives to be precise. Mashallah there are duas for almost anything we do we count that as a part of our protection from the evils that surrounds us, and it also enables us to pray at any convinient time not necessarily bowing down.

Prayers upon the prophet after the tashahhud

" O Allah send prayers upon Muhammed and the followers of Mohammed, just as you sent prayers upon Ibrahim and upon the follwoers of Ibrahim. Verily, you are full of praise and majesty. O Allah, send blessings upon Ibraheem and upon the family of Ibraheem. Verily, you are full of praise and majesty, subhanallah. :)

Khattab
06-16-2005, 08:53 PM
One dua I make daily is from Prophet Yusuf (as):

O'Allah you are my protector in this life and in the hereafter, so when you take my soul at death take it is one submiting to you as a muslim and enjoin me in the company of the righteous. Ameen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-16-2005, 09:01 PM

Sorry for coming here realy really late. I say a quite a few Duas. My favorite one is:

Hasbunallahi Wa Nymal Wakeel

AND

Rabbi zidni ilma

Allah Increase for me My Knowledge.

Far7an
06-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

This is one of my fav dua'...

A good friend of mine helped me find the arabic for it too, alhamdulillah.

اللهم أجعلني خيرا مما يظنون واغفر لي مالا يعلمون , ولا تؤاخذني بما يقولون

This was what Abu Bakr (Radiyallahu Anhu) said whenever he was praised:
O Allaah make me better than what they suspect (of me),and forgive me for that which they do not know (about me) and do not take me to account for what they say (about me.

Khattab
06-19-2005, 11:23 PM

At one of the talks we had yesterday the Sheikh gave a beautful dua, which is very short, basically it goes:

"Whatever the Prophet (SWH) seeked refuge in I too seek refuge in it, and whatever the Prophet (SWH) asked for I too ask for it"

junna1
06-27-2005, 11:53 PM
This is my favorite dua. :D
Invocation for going to the Mosque

Allaahumaj'al fee qalbee nooran, wa fee lisaanee nooran, wa fee sam'ee nooran, wa fee basaree nooran, wa min fawqee nooran, wa min tahtee nooran, wa 'an yameenee nooran, wa 'an shimaalee nooran, wa min amanee nooran, wa min khalfee nooran, waj'al fee nafsee nooran, wa a'dhimlee nooran, waj'alnee nooran, Allaahumma a'tinee nooran, waj'al fee 'asabee nooran, wa fee lahmee nooran, wa fee damee nooran, wa fee sha'ree nooran, wa fee basharee nooran. [Allaahummaj'al lee nooran fee qabree wa nooran fee 'idhamee.] [Wa zidnee nooran, wa zidnee nooran, wa zidnee nooran] [Wa hab lee nooran 'alaa noor.]

Oh Allah, place in my heart light, and on my tongue light, and in my ears light and in my sight light, and above me light, and below me light, and to my right light, and to my left right, and before me light, and behind me light. Place in my soul light. Magnify for me light, and amplify for me light. Make for me light and make me a light. O Allah, grant me light, and place light on my nerves, and in my body light and in my blood light and in my hair light and in my skin light. [O Allah, make for me a light in my grave... and a light in my bones.] [Increase me in light, increase me in light, increase me in light.] [Grant me light upon light.]

Labaik Ya Allah
08-09-2005, 10:15 PM
brother and sister as we all noe every1 noes we all have own favourite duas so ly dont we make a list of our dua and were we can find it mine is dua e tawassul

<Link Removed>

i hope all of you list ur favourite duas

- Qatada -
08-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

bro yh i agree.. mash Allah dua' e-tawassul is such a nice dua'.

"O Allah, I beseech Thee, and turn towards Thee, through Thy Prophet, the Prophet of Mercy, Muhammad, may Allah Bless him and his Progeny, and grant them peace. O Abul-Qasim, O Messenger of Allah O guide of mercy, O intercessor of the community, O our chief, O our master, We turn towards thee, seek thy intercession and advocacy before Allah, we put before you our open need; O intimate of Allah, Stand by us when Allah sits in judgement over us."

Ameen.
subhan Allah!

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabaraktuh.

Safa
08-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Salaam,

There is a daily du'aa thread you check out on the forum,

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=2424

I have a favorite du'aa too from this website,

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=34

Jazakallah for sharing that brother

Wasalaam

Labaik Ya Allah
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM

sorry 4 coming 2 late cause i am abit slow in coming to areas

this is one of my favourite duas

Praise be to Thee, there is no god but Thee, The Granter of all Succour, Protect us from the Fire, O Lord.

Labaik Ya Allah
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM

another one i like to read is from the dua e tawassul and it is the first verse

O Allah, I beseech Thee, and turn towards Thee, through Thy Prophet, the Prophet of Mercy, Muhammad, may Allah Bless him and his Progeny, and grant them peace. O Abul-Qasim, O Messenger of Allah O guide of mercy, O intercessor of the community, O our chief, O our master, We turn towards thee, seek thy intercession and advocacy before Allah, we put before you our open need; O intimate of Allah, Stand by us when Allah sits in judgement over us.

i usually read this when i enter a bus or when i am working in the house :D
or when i am outside by my self. and thats because i can never keep my mouth :zip: so i would rather say good stuff instead of going into others life

Labaik Ya Allah
08-11-2005, 04:35 PM
:sl: agaiin

i 4got to say one thing

Ameen to all the duas and may allah bless the prophet and his family as he blessed ibrahiim and his family and may allah bless us and guide us surely allah guides those who want the truth

ameen

Labaik Ya Allah
08-11-2005, 05:00 PM

here are is a dua for those who are having diffuclty with speach but i dont no the meaning to it

INNEE AS-ALUKA YAA MUD'AKKIRAL KHAYRI WA FAA-ILAHOO WAL AAMIRA BIHEE AN TUS'ALLIYA A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMADIN WA TUD'AKKIRANEE MAA ANSAANEEHISH SHAYT'AAN

this was a dua by imam Sadiq.

syed hussayn son i think

Labaik Ya Allah
08-11-2005, 05:02 PM

According to Ali ibn abi Talib to retain in memory whatever one listens or reads, recite the following dua'a after every obligatory salat

SUBH'AANA MAN LAA YA-TADEE AA'LAA AHLI MAMLAKATIHEE SUBH'AANA MAN LAA YAAKHUD'U AHLAL ARZ'I BILWAANIL A'D'AABI SUBH'AANAR RA-OOFIR RAH'EEMI ALLAAHUMMAJ-A'L LEE FEE QALBEE NOORAN WA BAS'ARAN WA FAHMAN WA I'LMAN INNAKA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN QADEER

Zuko
08-12-2005, 09:03 PM
25 Duas from the Holy Quran

(And when My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I respond to the dua (prayer) of every suppliant when they calleth on Me - Quran 2:186)
1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)

2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)

3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)

4. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. (2:286)

5. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (2:286)

6. Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:

7. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth. (3:147)

8. Our Lord! Whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, truly You have brought [him] to disgrace, and never will wrongdoers find any helpers (3:192)

9. Our Lord! Behold we have heard a voice calling us unto faith: "Believe in your Lord" and we have believed. (3:193)

10. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous. (3:193)

11. Our Lord! And grant us that which you have promised to us by Your messengers and save us from shame on the Day of Judgement. Verily You never fail to fulfill Your promise. (3:194)

12. Our Lord! We have sinned against ourselves, and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, we shall most certainly be lost! (7:23)

13. Our Lord! Place us not among the people who have been guilty of evildoing. (7:47)

14. Our Lord! Lay open the truth between us and our people, for You are the best of all to lay open the truth. (7:89)

15. Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You. (7:126)

16. Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (10:85-86)

17. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah (14:3

18. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Your presence and dispose of our affairs for us in the right way. (18:10)

19. Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You. (25:74)

20. Our Lord! You embrace all things within Your Grace and Knowledge, forgive those who repent and follow Your path, and ward off from them the punishment of Hell. (40:7)

21. Our Lord! Make them enter the Garden of Eden which You have promised to them, and to the righteous from among their fathers, their wives and their offspring, for verily You are alone the Almighty and the truly Wise. (40:

22. Our Lord! Relieve us of the torment, for we do really believe. (44:12)

23. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins as well as those of our brethren who proceeded us in faith and let not our hearts entertain any unworthy thoughts or feelings against [any of] those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness and Most Merciful (59:10)

24. Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys. (60:4)

25. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things. (66:

Palestinian_Lib
08-16-2005, 05:47 PM
.: Free Palestine:.

Most recent Dua'a I lerned: Alahuma ba3id baynee wa bayna khaTayaya kama ba3adtu bayn al mashriGi wal maghrib, Allahuma naGiny min khaTayaya kama yoonaGa althob al abyaD min aldanas, Allahuma aGHsilny min khaTayaya bil ma-i wal baradi wa al thalj Translation (General mening): Oh Allah seperate me from my sins in the way you have seperated the east from the west. Oh Allah cleanse me of my sins the way a white cloth is cleansed form dirt. Oh Allah cleanse me of my sins with water, ice and hail

.: Al Hoorya LiFilisten:.

sherbie cola
08-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Asalamalakum

I really need your HELP I need a dua that will change some ones heart coz this person does read his Namaz but he hits his kids and I,m not talking a little smack im talking big bruises and nose bleeds he hits them whilst teaching Quran and also school studies , Please guide me.

Salema
08-24-2005, 04:55 PM
HERE ARE DUAAS..THAT WE NEED TO PRAY AFTER NAMAZ..!

1. ALLAHUMMA ANTAS-SALAMU WAMINKAS-SALAMU TABARAKTA YA-JALZALALI WAL IKRAM

2. 3 VECES (ASTARGFIRULLAH) ASTARGFIRULLAHUL-LAJI LAILAHA ILLA HUWAL-JAYYUL KAYYUM WAATUBU-ILAYK

3. 33 TIMES SUBHANALLAH
33 TIMES ALHAMDULILLAH
34 TIMES ALLAHU-AKBAR

4. AYATUL-KURSI

5. LAILAHA ILLALLAHU WAJDAHU LASHARIKALAHU LAHUL MULKU WALAHUL HAMDU WAHUA ALA KULLI SHAY-IN KADIR

6. ALLAHUMMA LA MANIA-LIMA ATAYTA VALA-MUTIA LIMA MANAATA WALA YANFAU JALZADDI MINKAL JADDU.

7. ALLAHUMMA INNI AUJUBIKA MINAL JUBNI WAUJUBIKA MINAL BUKLI WAUJUBIKA MIN ARJALIL-UMURI WAUJUBIKA MIN FITNATID-DUNYA WAAZABIL KABRI.

8. ALLAHUMMAG-FIRLI MA KADDAMKU- WAMA AKKARTU- WAMA ASRARTU-WAMA ALANTU - WAMA ASRAFTU-WAMA ANTA ALAMU BIJI-MINNI ANTAL MUKADDIMU WAANTAL MUAKKIRU LAILAHA ILLA ANTA.

9. ALLAHUMMA AINNI ALA JIKRIKA-WASHUKRIKA-WAHUSNI IBADATIKA.

10. THE 4 KULS(SURAH-NAS,SURAH-FALAK,SURAH IKLAS,& SURAH KAFIRUN)

ALL THIS DUAAS YOU HAVE TO PRAY AFTER ALL NAMAZ..!

DUAA AFTER NAMAZ FAJAR & NAMAZ MAGHRIB:

1. ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN JATTA LA YABKA MIN SALAWATIKA SHAI.

2. ALLAHUMMA SALLIM ALA MUHAMMADIN JATTA LA YABKA MIN SALAMIKA SHAI.

3. ALLAHUMMA BARIK ALA MUHAMMADIN JATTA LA YABKA MIN BARAKATIKA SHAI.

4. LA JAWLA WALA KUWWATA ILLA BILLAHIL ALIYYIL AJIM.. X 10

5. ALLAHUMMA ZIRNA MINAN-NAR..X 7

HOPE THIS DUAA HELPS YOU..! :sister:

Uthman
08-24-2005, 05:06 PM
:sl: Sherbie_Cola,

I'm not aware of any dua to change someone's heart. But you must pray sincerely with your heart to Allah that he can change this person. :) May Allah Guide him.

sena
08-24-2005, 05:10 PM
''BISMILLAHE HASBIYAL-LAHO TAVAK-KALTO ALAL-LAHE, ALLA-HOOMMA AS-ALOKA KHAIRA OMOORI KOOLLEHA WA A'OOZO BEKA MIN KHIZ-YID DOONYA WA AZABIL-AKHERAH''

''I begin with the name of Allah, Allah is enough for me and him only I rely. Oh Allah I pray Thee for the welfare of all my affairs and seek Thy shelter from the evils in this world and the torments of the Day of Judgement.''

Safa
08-24-2005, 05:32 PM

"Rabbanaa innana sam'ena munadi yai-yunadi lil emani an amenu birabbikum fa-amanna. Rabbana fagfirlana zunoobana wa kaffir 'anna sayye-atina watawaffana ma'al abraar."

"Ya Allah, we have heard the call of one calling (us) to Faith, 'Believe in your Lord' and we have believed. Ya Allah, forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities and take to Yourself our souls in the company of the righteous."---Surah Al-E-Imran, v.193

Labaik Ya Allah
08-24-2005, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Threads merged.

bro i thought the thread was merged

*!~Faith~!*
08-31-2005, 06:38 PM
I love listening to this dua by saad al ghamdi.

http://www.jannah.org/jannahradio/ghamdi_dua.mp3

It might take a while to load

SalafiFemaleJih
08-31-2005, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *!~Faith~!*
I love listening to this dua by saad al ghamdi.

http://www.jannah.org/jannahradio/ghamdi_dua.mp3

It might take a while to load
jazakAllah kher for the dua...

yeah it does really takin time to load....

al-mukhtar
09-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Alhamdulilah, alhamdulil lah, alhamdulillah that Allah made us muslim and He(t) has shown His mercy and has made iteasy to learn about His deen even in a country werethere is no Islam,plz Allah bless Muhammed (s), the sahabas,his family and all those who are following and want to stablish Your deen all over the world. Ameen!!!

Muhammad
09-01-2005, 08:27 PM

Sherbie Cola, I am sorry about the lack of response, I think it may be due to people not checking this thread very often.

While praying for this person is an excellent idea, have you tried speaking to him and advising him?

format_quote Originally Posted by Labaik Ya Allah

bro i thought the thread was merged
Yes it is merged, unless you have reason to believe that it isn't?

Bint-Al-Islam
11-08-2005, 12:45 AM
O Allah, O Karim, Please have Mercy on me.

O Allah, O Karim, Please forgive me for the sins I committed in the past and those I will commit in the future.

O Allah, have Mercy on all the Muslimeen, and guide them. Guide me O Allah, and guide my parents, my siblings, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my nephews and nieces and so forth.

O Allah, I ask You to strengthen my iman and those around me. I ask You to soften my heart and to soften the hearts of the Believers.

O Allah, forgive me for my shortcomings, for only You are Perfect.

O Allah, Please Forgive me if I ever got too wrapped in a matter that I didn't have the time to utter Your Name.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for all the salat I missed because of ignorance or laziness, Please Forgive me for all the fasts I didn't make up, thinking it was alright, since I fasted most of the days anyway.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for the quarter I never dropped into the metal cup for the homeless man begging on the street.

O Allah, Please spark the love of Islam in my heart and in the hearts of every single Muslim until it gets implanted in their children and their childern's children and so on.

O Allah, I ask that You help me for I am weak and will only grow stronger by Your Strength, so Allah Please Strengthen me to fight Shaitan and his whispers. And if I ever fell into his trap and followed my desire, then sincerely forgive me, for that displays not only my weakness, but Your Greatness as well.

O Allah, Please lighten the punishment in the grave for those before us and those after us. Please Allah, lighten the punishment and please shed light into every Muslim's grave.

O Allah, if I ever was too afraid to stand up for Your Deen because of what others would think, then Forgive me, for I was a fool for doing so.

O Allah, Please Protect me and each Musilman, and Protect especially the orphans and the widows.

O Allah, Please Strengthen the faith of the destitute Muslims around the world, so they have hope to live.

O Allah, if I ever forgot to do du'a for even one suffering Muslim, then Forgive me for then it is as if I haven't done du'a for the entire ummah.

O Allah, Please be the Light of my eyes, ears and heart.

O Allah, Please be the Light on the sides of me and the Light behind me and the light in front of me.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for all the foul words I spoke either out of ignorance or because I was trying to be cool.

O Allah, please forgive me if I never stopped to think about You, due to other important things.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for not having enough time or creating time for reading the Qur'an.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for listening to music and watching movies and t.v.

O Allah, please forgive me for all the yelling I've done and the arguments I've been in. For the only time the voice should be raised is for Your Praises!

O Allah, Please Forgive me for my disrespect towards my family, elders, siblings and so on.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for any backbiting I have been accused of, whether I did it consciously or unconsciously.

O Allah, Rab al-Alamin, Forgive me, Forgive me for everything. So for everyone, every single Muslim, dead or alive, I do du'a that you forgive them for all their sins. O Allah, Please Please Please help the suffering Muslims of Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya, Bosnia, Gujarat, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan and everywhere around the world.

Please O Allah, make the Mujahideen victorious, and let the beauty of Islam reign!

O Allah, Give victory to the Muslims! O Allah, Please let True Islam reign!

O Allah, Please increase our knowledge of Your Deen and this world.

Oh Allah, Please Help us all and guide us, for You are Everything to us.

O Allah, I cannot stress how much I ask for Your Forgiveness and Your Guidance.

O Allah, I fear You, I fear You soooo much words cannot describe. I fear the day when I will meet You, and I WILL meet You. When we are one on one, and I have no one's help or support. No-one can take the blame for me nor I for them. The only thing I will have is a little book given to me by You that has my deeds.

O Allah, Please Forgive me for my thoughts, for even though I get sinned only for my actions, I cannot help but feel guilty for my thoughts and I ask You to Forgive me for them and to clear my mind of any impurities until You become the Only thing on my mind.

O Allah, Please Forgive me if I ever did anything out of gain for this life and not for Your pleasure. If I ever did anything to show off then Please Forgive me for that.

O Allah, I do du'a that You grant us all God-Fearing spouses and grant us righteous children.

Oh Allah, I do du'a that You continue to strengthen this ummah until the Day of Resurrection.

O Allah, Forgive me for whatever I have not mentioned, for I am bound to forget.....but You, through Your Greatness... You Never Forget.

O Allah, Please Grant all the Muslims Jannah-tul-Firdaus.

O Allah, I ask that You shed Your Mercy on all the Prophets (peace be upon them) and on all the Angels (peace be upon them). Lastly, I do du'a You shed Your Mercy on the Prophet Muhammad , his family and companions. I do du'a that you grant Muhammad the Highest Station in Paradise.

Rabinna Aataina Fiduniya Hasinathow Wa Fil Akhirati Hasinathow, Wakina Adhab innaar Ameen.

Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 11:39 AM
ameen

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 11:40 AM
salam
ameen (SS style)
wasalam

Lonely_Boy
11-08-2005, 05:04 PM

Aameen

Protected_Diamond
11-08-2005, 07:20 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Ameen! beautiful dua!

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Bint-Al-Islam
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :wub:

p.s : why do all of ur threads go into the general section ONLY ? :?

Hmmm why my threads go into general section:? ... Cuz I dont Know??? Or maybe is General to put threads.. Or i am too genaral to put threads there...Yea..

- Qatada -
11-08-2005, 07:41 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.0

ameen thuma ameeen.. a beautiful dua' sis. jazak Allaah khayr.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ayaan
11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
AMEEN!! ..

Bint-Al-Islam
11-08-2005, 08:26 PM
As-salam alekum wr wb bro.. Ameen wa-iyyaka....

I hope InshaAllah this Duaa is beneficial to everyone..

InshaAllah if i find more Du-aa I will share them..

Walekum-salam wr wb..

Hajar
11-08-2005, 08:29 PM

ameen,

beautiful dua!!!

Caliphate
11-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Oh Allah, to whom belongs All Glory and Grandeur,
Oh Allah The Omni-Potentent, The Supreme, The Greatest, The Highest
we ask you of Your Glory and Power, and victory for the Mujahideen in your cause,
Oh Allah remain beside them, and with them, give them triumph; strenghthen them.
Oh Allah unite their vision, focus the aim of their weaponry,
and consolidate their word.

0:33 Unite their word,

And O Allah, fix their hearts,

O Allah handle, take care of their enemies,

O Allah dissipate their congregation,

And shatter their integrity,

And weaken their strengths,

And throw the fear in their hearts,

O Allah, our fates are in your hands,

And our affairs all return to You,

And our conditions are not obscured from Your knowledge,

To You do we raise our misery,

And our sorrow,

And our complaint,

To You, and You alone, do we complain the injustice of the oppressors,

And the cruelty of the "faajereen" (literaly: perpetrators of debauchery),

And the wrath of the betraying criminals,

1:35 To You, O Allah, do we complain the injustice of the spiteful Christians,

O Allah, the night (the dark reign) of the oppressors has indeed lengthened,

(Again, sob) O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened,

(And Again, more sobbing) ... O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed

lengthened,

(Again) O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened

The animosity of the atheists has extended deep

2:00 And ... the heads of the criminals

Oh Allah, (pause)

Oh Allah,

Send upon them a hand from the truth ... Al Khilafah Rasheedah

To raise with it our humiliation,

And to return to us our Dignity,

And to destroy our enemy with it,

Oh Allah, (pause),

Oh Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression,

(Again) Oh Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression,

Oh Allah, direct your forces against America,

The center of Kufr and Fasaad

(Again) Oh Allah, direct your forces against America,

(Again) The center of Kufr and Fasaad

Oh Allah, of them our are All-Aware,

They spread fasaad in Your lands,

3:06 And they killed Your slaves,

And they insulted Your Deen

(Again) Oh Allah, of them our are All-Aware,

And over them All-Powerful,

Oh Allah, direct your forces against them,

(Again) Oh Allah, direct your forces against them,

O Allah send upon them the Storms of 'Aad,

And the Cry of the Thamoud,

And the Typhoon of the people of Noah,

O Allah send upon them that which descends from the skies,

And of that which exudes from the lands,

O Allah disintegrate their country,

O Allah make them into divided countries and scattered parties,

O Allah, Ever-Living and Omni-Potent,

Make contain them within a fist's grip of Your slaves (i.e. under their control),

(Again) Make contain them within a fist's grip of Your slaves,

9 O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them,

4:14 (Again) O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them,

(30 sec. sobbing interval...)

4:45 O Allah release our captured brothers,

O Allah release them,

O Allah, strengthen them,

O Allah make them steady on their faith,

O Allah make possible a means for them,

O Allah handle those who torture them,

5:06 (Again) O Allah handle those who torture them,

O Allah eradicate them with Your power and Omni-Potence,

O Allah, make their plots against us a cause for their destruction,

And their slyness, slyness against them,

O Lord of the worlds,

O Ever-Living, O Omni-Potent,

O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious,

Hearer of all prayer,

Ever so close, accepting to all prayers,

We all pray to You, full aware of Your promise,

And of Your acceptance,

For You have said, and Your speech is the truth:

"Pray to Me, for I accept your prayers",

O Allah accept our prayers for us,

(Again) O Allah accept our prayers for us,

O Allah, Everlasting, All-Powerful,

The Omni-Potent over all that is in the heavens and the earth,

6:02 We ask you to save Al-Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews,

(Again) O Allah save Al-Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews,

O Allah free Al-Aqsa from every black-hearted Kafir,

O Allah lay our eyes rest on a liberated Aqsa, and on the defeat of the spiteful Jews,

You are Most Great, Most Gracious,

All creatures are unto You humiliated, meek,

O Allah, our creator from a single soul,

O Allah, Highest in status

O Allah, Greatest in Strength

We ask You glory for Islam and Muslims,

O Allah, Ever-Living, Ever so Powerful,

O Allah guard the hard working scholars,

7:00 (Again) O Allah guard the hard working scholars,

And make steadfast those sincere in inviting to Your path,

And raise the positions of those who order righteousness, and who forbid evil,

And bestow the same mercy upon those Muslims who enjoin them,

O Allah, Ever-Living, Ever so Powerful,

O Allah, he who devoted himself to hurt them,

Talking to defame their honor,

And tracking their refuge,

And for whom You have willed no guidance,

O Allah, make misery his destiny,

And disaster in his path,

O Allah, convert his health to disease,

And his strength into sickness,

And his wealth, into poverty,
And his power into weakness

Ameen Ameen Ameen Ameen Ya Allah, Ya Rabil Aalimin, Ya Awal Ya Akher, Ya wali Ya Hameed Ya Malik ul Mulk!!

Simpletraveller
11-19-2005, 01:26 PM
assalamualikum

Is there a specific dua to read when u've lost something?
please get back to me a.s.a.p

jazakallah khiar

Ra`eesah
11-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon (To him we belong , and to him is our return ), Is teh best dua to make upon losing possessions. when ever i lose something i say this and with out a doubt i always manage to find what it is im looking for, obviously this must be said with full ya'qeen ( trust ) In Allah :arabic2: Saying this dua will not failed anyone (only those who have a little doubt)....remember also to have sabr InshAllah you will find it. If it is ment for u InshAllah u will get it back.

and when u do find it dont forget to say ALHAMDULILLAAH!

you can find all the duas you need at www.makedua.com

Lonely_Boy
11-20-2005, 02:11 PM

In this thread I am going to share one Masnoon Dua daily INSHALLAH

WHEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR

Lonely_Boy
11-21-2005, 04:50 PM

ummAbdillah
11-21-2005, 05:41 PM
:w: IS IT OK TO RECITE DU'A IN ENGLISH IF U CANT SPEAK ARACIC :?:peace:

Henry
11-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Assalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu

Ayaah! I forgot to post yesterday :p

Anyways, I'd like to thank Allah (SWT) for giving me such a great friend, the one who converted me to Islam and Inshallah we will journy to the Middle East. I mean, in no other place have I felt such a bond between my peer.

In almost any city if you go up to someone and say hey whats up, they will look at you as if you are crazy. But if you go up to a Muslim they'd happily respond back, because we are all brothers :D

Wassalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu

Lonely_Boy
11-23-2005, 12:38 PM

Lonely_Boy
11-24-2005, 12:29 PM

habib
11-24-2005, 12:32 PM
bro .. good job

Jazakallah

Lonely_Boy
11-27-2005, 03:53 PM

Lonely_Boy
11-28-2005, 12:29 PM

Aisha20
11-28-2005, 10:53 PM

Zazakumullah Khair
i know some of them but i dont know their meanings.. so really Zazakallah

Lonely_Boy
12-03-2005, 02:56 AM

:confused:

Lonely_Boy
12-05-2005, 04:46 PM

Lonely_Boy
12-08-2005, 02:25 AM

Lonely_Boy
12-08-2005, 04:41 PM

Khayal
12-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Bismillah arRahman arRahim

As salaam O Aleiykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) made many supplications which we did not memorize. We said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! You have made many supplications of which we do not remember anything.''

He said, "Shall I tell you a comprehensive prayer? Say: `Allahumma inni as'aluka min khairi ma sa'alaka minhu nabiyyuka Muhammadun sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam. Wa `a`udhu bika min sharri mas-ta`adha minhu nabiyyuka Muhammadun sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam. Wa Antal-Musta`anu, wa `alaikal-balaghu, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (O Allah, I beg to You the good which Your Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) begged of You; and I seek refuge in You from the evil where from Your Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sought refuge. You are the One from Whom help is sought and Your is the responsibility to communicate (the truth). There is no power or strength except with Allah the Exalted, the Great.'''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Waleiykum Assalaam Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

Lonely_Boy
12-12-2005, 04:02 PM

Din-al-Islam
12-20-2005, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy

As-salâmu 'alaykum brother..

Mashâ'Allâh..

BarâkAllâh fik akhi ..

Ma3salâma

nurul3eyn
02-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Duas for studying

:sl: wr wb

here is link for those who are in need of dua's to help them with their studies.

http://jannah.org/articles/studyduas.html

Remember Allah says in Surah Al'raf (7:187):
'Call upon Me; I will answer you.'
:w: :sister: :sister:

FatimaAsSideqah
03-01-2006, 05:00 PM

"Bismillahir rahmanir rahim Alhamdo lillahii ala kulle ne'matay,wa astaghfirullaha min kullay zambin,wa asaluha min kulle khair,wa auzu billahi min kulle sharr"

Thank you Allah swt for all the blessings ,Oh Allah Forgive all our sins,give us all that is good & keep us away from all that is bad"

Fatima :sister:

mahuruf
03-02-2006, 02:41 PM
As-salaam Alaikuum

Once, Prophet Mohammad (Sallallaaho-Alaih-e-Wa-sallim), said (or as he said) to Ali (Razi-Allaho-Anho):

Ali ! Do 5 things daily before you sleep at night;

(1) Give 4000 Dinar Alms/sacrifice (sadaqa).

(2) Read whole Qur'aan one time.

(3) Pay price of Jannah.

(4) Make a truce/peace between two fighting men.

(5) Perform a Hajj.

Ali (Razi-Allaho-Aanho) asked Ya' Rasoolallah (Sallallaaho-Alaih-e-Wa-sallim) It is very hard to do, how can I do all this?
Prophet Mohammad (Sallallaaho-Alaih-e-Wa-sallim) replied:

(1) Read "Surat-Al-Fatiha" 4 times..... It’s equal to sacrificing 4000 Dinars.

(2) Read "Surat-Al-Ikhlaas" 3 times.... It’s equal to reading Qur'aan one time.

(3) Read "Durood-e-Pak" (Allahumma Salli Ala Mohammed ……..) 10 times..... It’s equal to paying price of Jannah.

(4) Read "Astaghfaar" (Astaghfirullaha rabbi min kulli zanmbin wa atubu elaih) 10 times..... It’s equal to making truce/peace between 2 fighting men.

(5) Read "4th Kalmia" 4 times.....(La ilaha illallahu wah da hu laa sharikalahu lahul mulku walahul hamdu yuhyee wa yumeethu biyadihil khairu wa huwa aala kulli shai in Qadeer)...........It’s equal to performing Hajj.

Wasalaam

nurul3eyn
03-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Make Du'aa' in the depths of the night, the time before dawn, the time when Allaah descends to bestow His bounty upon His slaves, to meet their needs and to relieve their distress, when He says: "Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?" narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1145.

mahuruf
03-03-2006, 04:50 PM

nurul3eyn
03-05-2006, 01:53 AM
I sit on my prayer mat & make dua & plea to my lord to keep me on the right track. I make dua hoping it will be accepted. The poor little efforts I do will not be rejected. I ask Allah to guide me towards the truth. To increase my iman and keep me away from falsehood. To keep the shaytaan away from me, from his evil little whispers & trickery. His wicked lies & sinful traps when you get involved there?s no turning back. To keep my iman so strong & true therefore I know that I can definitely pull through. To grant me with ihsaan in whatever I do and to remind me that my dear lord Allah is ever so Watchful! To bestow on me Sabr when times get tough to help me exercise patience when going through a rough patch. To delight me in dhikr each second of the day knowing that this will not lead me astray. To bless me with taqwa when learning anything new, to increase my knowledge all the way through. I pray that anything I learn anytime of day to practice it thoroughly & never to forget to pray. To accept my tauwba when I commit any sins for I am only human so surely I cannot win. Sins is mainly what we humans do, Committing wrong each and every day even when we haven?t got a clue. But Allah knows best of all the wrong I have done & inshallah he will forgive me for all that I have harmed. Inshallah he will overlook my faults & honor me in Jannah as my final abode! AMEEN!!!

mrmercan
03-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have taught us; indeed You are the All-Knowing, the All Wise.
O My Sustainer! Expand for me my breast. Make easy for me my affair. And loosen the knot on my tongue that they may understand my words. God! Grant blessings to us. O God! By his mystery in Your presence and by his journeying to You, succor my fear, and right my stumbling, and dispel my grief and my greed, and be mine, and take me from myself to Yourself, and bestow on me annihilation from myself, and do not make me captivated by my soul and veiled by my senses, and reveal to me all hidden secrets, O the Ever-Living and the Self-Subsistent One! O the Ever-Living and the Self-Subsistent One! O the Ever-Living and the Self-Subsistent One! And grant mercy to me and to my companions and to the people of belief and the Holy Book. Amen. O the Most Merciful of Merciful and the Most Generous of Generous! And the close of their prayer will be: All Praise be to God, the Sustainer of All the Worlds.

Maimunah
03-09-2006, 08:37 PM
mashaallah amiin to all of ur duas
i've got one here!!
O Allah, no amount of gratefullness will be enough to thank for the blessing of your message of guidance you have given us. O Allah, enable all human beings to know the message of Islam, so this world will become a cradle of peace and stability and so that the forces of darkness will be defeated from the face of the earth. May Allah be our guide in this journey of life. Ameen.
salaam

snowdropjasmine
03-15-2006, 12:36 PM
these dua's are great thank you

mahuruf
03-17-2006, 04:58 PM
As'salamu Alaikum,

DUAH FOR ALL MUSLIMS

Oh Allah most Gracious, most Merciful, Forgive our sins.
Oh Allah we are shameful for our sins.
Oh Allah we ask forgiveness from our sins.
Oh Allah forgive us our sins which we committed knowingly.
And those we committed unintentionally.
Oh Allah make our males and females performers of namaaz.
Oh Allah, most Merciful, make all Muslims pious.
Oh Allah guard us from all types of evil morals.
Oh Allah make us do such deeds that the reputation of Islam may increase.
Oh Allah save all Muslims from all calamites and troubles.
Oh Allah enhance Islam and make easy all our difficulties.
Oh Allah give us peace and contentment.
Oh Allah free those who are in bondage.
Oh Allah elevate the Muslims in this world and the hereafter.
Oh Allah give good health to those who are sick.
Oh Allah give strength to those who are weak.
Oh Allah make us die as true Muslims.
Oh Allah remove all our sorrows, pains, grief’s, and misunderstandings and make our homes an abode of happiness.
Oh Allah create true love among the members of our family.
Oh Allah unite those who have been separated.
Oh Allah turn enemies into friends.
Oh Allah fulfil our desires.
Oh Allah give peace and contentment to Muslims.
Oh Allah fulfil the needs of the needy.
Oh Allah give children to those who have no children.
Oh Allah make our children and their progeny (offspring) pious.
Oh Allah forgive our deceased.
Oh Allah shower blessings on their graves.
Oh Allah calm their souls and give them high stages in Jannat.
Oh Allah grant all the Muslims intercession of our beloved Prophet Muhammed Rasollalah (S.A.W.)
Oh Allah give us the reality of Thy NOOR.
Oh Allah Grant us the high places in Jannat.
Oh Allah keep our legs firm when crossing the “POOL-e- SIRRAD”.
Oh Allah give us our book of deeds in our right hand.
Oh Allah remove all the troubles from this world.
Oh Allah safeguard the muslims from conspiracy of the non muslims.
Oh Allah accept this prayer of mine.

SUBHAANAH RABBIKHA RABBIL IZZAMTE AMMAH YASHEFOON WASALLAMOEN
ALLIL MOORSALIEN WALHAMDOOH LILLAHE RABBIL AHLIMIEN

Wasalaam

nurul3eyn
03-24-2006, 10:13 PM

Ameeeeeeen thuma Ameeeeeeee to all duas :)

dua by youngmuslim very nice hope u like it
-----------------------------------------------------------

::DUA::

O Allah, O Karim,
Please have Mercy on me.
O Allah, O Karim,
Please forgive me
for the sins I committed in the past
and those I will commit in the future.
O Allah,
have Mercy on all the Muslimeen,
and guide them.
Guide me O Allah,
and guide my parents,
my siblings, my cousins,
my aunts and uncles,
my nephews and nieces and so forth.
O Allah,
I ask You
to strengthen my iman and those around me.
I ask You to soften my heart
and to soften the hearts of the Believers.
O Allah,
forgive me for my shortcomings,
for only You are Perfect.
O Allah,
Please Forgive me
if I ever got too wrapped in a matter
that I didn't have the time to utter Your Name.
O Allah,
Please Forgive me for all the salat I missed
because of ignorance or laziness,
Please Forgive me for all the fasts I didn't make up,
thinking it was "alright, since I fasted most of the days anyway."
O Allah,
Please Forgive me
for the quarter I never dropped
into the metal cup for the homeless man begging on the street.
O Allah,
Please spark the love of Islam in my heart
and in the hearts of every single Muslim
until it gets implanted in their children
and their childern's children and so on.
O Allah,
I ask that You help me for I am weak
and will only grow stronger by Your Strength,
so Allah Please Strengthen me
to fight Shaitan and his whispers.
And if I ever fell into his trap
and followed my desire,
then sincerely forgive me,
for that displays not only my weakness,
but Your Greatness as well.
O Allah, Please lighten the punishment in the grave
for those before us and those after us.
Please Allah, lighten the punishment
and please shed light into every Muslim's grave.
O Allah, if I ever was too afraid
to stand up for Your Deen
because of what others would think,
then Forgive me, for I was a fool for doing so.
O Allah, Please Protect me and each Musilman,
and Protect especially the orphans and the widows.
O Allah, Please Strengthen the faith
of the destitute Muslims around the world,
so they have hope to live.
O Allah, if I ever forgot to do du'a
for even one suffering Muslim,
then Forgive me
for then it is as if I haven't done du'a
for the entire ummah.
O Allah,
Please be the Light of my eyes, ears and heart.
O Allah,
Please be the Light on the sides of me
and the Light behind me
and the light in front of me.
O Allah, Please Forgive me
for all the foul words I spoke
either out of ignorance or
because I was trying to be "cool."
O Allah, please forgive me
if I never stopped to think about You,
due to "other important things."
for not having enough time
or creating time for reading the Qur'an.
for listening to music
and watching movies and t.v.
O Allah, please forgive me
for all the yelling I've done
and the arguments I've been in.
For the only time
the voice should be raised
is for Your Praises!
for my disrespect towards my family,
elders, siblings and so on.
for any backbiting I have been accused of,
whether I did it consciously or unconsciously.
O Allah, Rab al-Alamin,
Forgive me,
Forgive me for everything.
So for everyone,
every single Muslim,
dead or alive,
I do du'a that you forgive them
for all their sins.
O Allah,
Please Please Please
help the suffering Muslims
of Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya,
Bosnia, Gujarat, Nigeria,
Iraq, Afghanistan and everywhere around the world.
Please O Allah, make the Mujahideen victorious,
and let the beauty of Islam reign!
O Allah, Give victory to the Muslims!
O Allah, Please let True Islam reign!
O Allah, Please increase our knowledge
of Your Deen and this world.
Oh Allah, Please Help us all and guide us,
for You are Everything to us.
O Allah,
I cannot stress how much I ask
for Your Forgiveness and Your Guidance.
O Allah,
I fear You,
I fear You soooo much words cannot describe.
I fear the day when I will meet You,
and I WILL meet You.
When we are one on one,
and I have no one's help or support.
No-one can take the blame for me
nor I for them.
The only thing I will have
is a little book given to me by You
that has my deeds.
O Allah,
Please Forgive me for my thoughts,
for even though I get sinned only for my actions,
I cannot help but feel guilty for my thoughts
and I ask You to Forgive me for them
and to clear my mind of any impurities
until You become the Only thing on my mind.

O Allah,
Please Forgive me
if I ever did anything out of gain
for this life and not for Your pleasure.
If I ever did anything to "show off"
then Please Forgive me for that.
O Allah,
I do du'a
that You grant us all God-Fearing spouses
and grant us righteous children.
Oh Allah,
I do du'a
that You continue to strengthen this ummah
until the Day of Resurrection.
O Allah,
Forgive me
for whatever I have not mentioned,
for I am bound to forget
.....but You,
through Your Greatness...
You Never Forget.
O Allah,
Please Grant
all the Muslims
Jannah-tul-Firdaus.
O Allah,
I ask that You shed Your Mercy
on all the Prophets (peace be upon them)
and on all the Angels (peace be upon them).
Lastly, I do du'a
You shed Your Mercy
on the Prophet Muhammad ,
his family and companions.
I do du'a
that you grant Muhammad
the Highest Station in Paradise.
Rabinna Aataina
Fiduniya Hasinathow
Wa Fil Akhirati Hasinathow,
Wakina Adhab innaar
Ameen.

alafasy
04-01-2006, 05:32 PM
aslam oalikum
"Allah humma anis wahshatana fil quboor"
ya allah get rid me of the hell
(sorry about bad english)
wa alaikum salam

aysenil
04-06-2006, 08:19 AM
At-Tirmidhiyy narrated from ^A’ishah that she said: “O Prophet of Allah, if I encounter the Night of Qadr, then what should I say? (What supplication should I make during it?). The Prophet answered her: “Say:

Allahumme inneke afuvvun tuhibbu’l-afve fa’fu annî ".

which means: <<O Allah, You are the One who forgives a great amount and You love forgiveness, so forgive me.

wafa islam
04-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Asalaam,

*Rabbanaa alayka tawakalnaa, wa ilayka anabna wa ilaykal maseer*
*Rabbanaa laa taj'alnaa fitna tan lilladheena kafaroo wa 'aghfirlanaa rabbanaa, innaka anta al azeez ol 'hakeem*

Our Lord! In you we put our trust, and to you we turn repentant, and to You is the journeying.
Our Lord! Make us not a prey for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, Our Lord! Lo! You, only you, are the Mighty, the Wise.

Ameen

wafa islam
04-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Rabbanaa 'aghfirlanaa wa li 'ikhwaanina 'alladheena sabaqoona bil imaan, wa taj'al fii qoloobeena ghillan lilladheena aamanoo, rabbanaa innaka raoof on 'raheem.

Sorat Al-Hashr Ayah 10

Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who were before us in the faith and place not in our hearts any rancor towards those who believe. Our Lord! You are full of pity, Merciful.

maimunah mosli
04-17-2006, 10:08 AM
Good thinking.. One way to teach others especially our children to do this.. when Someone else does anything to us.. we seek Allah;s help to make us feel better as well as asking him for guidance and making supplication to Allahswt

maimunah mosli
04-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Ya Allah to you we belong and to you we seek forgiveness.. Protect us from any harm and guide us in the path of the righteous. Make us strong as an ummah and dilligent in addressing others. Ya Allah we seek your help as we are not able. We seek your strength to address all trouble.. Ya Rabb.. Ameen Allahumma Ameen.

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 10:40 PM

Allahuma Thaqil Mizanana

Oh Allah Make Heavy Our Balance Of (good) Deeds

Hamba Allah
04-29-2006, 02:12 PM
I always do this dua before sleeping:

"Ya Allah, please protect me and my family and I while we're asleep, from the disturbance of shaytaan and unfortunate events. And give us life back so that we can wake up once again. Ya Allah, because of you I live and die. Amin"

nurul3eyn
05-07-2006, 10:08 AM
The Du'a of Light

"O Allah, place light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in

my hearing, light in my sight, light behind me, light in front of

me, light on my right, light on my left, light above me and

light below me; place light in my sinew, in my flesh, in my

blood, in my hair and in my skin; place light in my soul and

make light abundant for me; make me light and grant me

light."

Iconoclast
05-29-2006, 07:14 PM
invocation of child for his/her parents

Rabir rahmhuma kama rabyani sagira

Iconoclast
05-29-2006, 07:17 PM
short dua we forget most of the times......while going to the toilet or a dirty place.

Allahuma ini azubika minal kubasi wal khabais

era
06-02-2006, 11:43 AM
1-supplication said upon seeing some one in trial or tribulation(tirmizi)

الحمدلله الذئ عافاني مماابتلاك به وفضلني علي كثيرممن خلق تفضيلا

All prais is for allah who saved me from that which he tested you with and who most sertainly favoured me over much of his creation

2- what to say and do when feeling some pain in the body(muslim)

3 timesبسم الله

in the name of allah

7 timesاعوذ باالله وقدرته من شر مااجدواحاذرؤ

Itake refuge in allah and with in his omnipotence from the evil that i feel and am wary of

Iconoclast
06-02-2006, 11:46 AM
At times of opression grief and ask help form Allah

Hasbiallah wa niamal wakil

era
06-03-2006, 04:24 PM
dua for morning and evening
اللهم انت ربى لااله الاانت خلقتنى واناعبدك، واناعلى عهدك ووعدك
ماستطعت اعوذبك من شرماصنعت،ابوءلك بنعمتك،وابوءبذنبى فغفرلى فانه لايغفرالذنوب الاانتo Allah, you are my lord,none has the right to be worshipped except you, you creat me and i am your servent and i abide to your covenant and promise as best i can i take refuge in your from the evil of whichi have committed.i acknowledge my sin, for verily none can forgive sin except you.

wafa islam
06-07-2006, 07:21 AM
Aslaam u alaykum wa rahmat'Ullahi wa barakatoh..

This is not really a du'a, but I always say it before exams;

Yaa 'hayy wa qayyom, birahmatika astagheeth
(I am not sure how to translate it, can someone help me?:)

Wa alaykuma salaam

era
06-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Yaa 'hayy wa qayyom, birahmatika astagheeth
translation--
O ever living,o self-subsisting and saporter of all by your murcy i seek assistance.

Iconoclast
06-07-2006, 07:02 PM
most of us probably know it yet i write for the ppl who don't

"la ill-aha illallahu wahadau la shriqalhu mukhrinin wa hua ala kullu shain khadir"

at least 10 times after Fajr and Maghreb

wafa islam
06-12-2006, 10:21 AM

Jaza kAllahu khayr sister

O ever living,o self-subsisting and saporter of all by your murcy i seek assistance.

- Qatada -
10-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Dua's from Qur'an and Authentic Sunnah

http://makedua.com

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-11-2006, 04:44 AM

He (The Messenger :arabic5: ) also said: ‘Whoever says:
‘I seek Allaah’s forgiveness, besides whom, none has the right to be worshipped except He, The Ever Living, The Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, I turn to Him in repentance.’
…Allaah would forgive him even if he was one who fled during the advance of an army.’

http://www.makedua.com/print_dua.php?duaid=243

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-14-2006, 02:25 AM

O Allaah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive so long as You know such life to be good for me and take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allaah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and I ask You to make me true in speech, in times of pleasure and anger. I ask you to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty and I ask You for everlasting bliss and joy which will never cease. I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for an easy life after death. I ask You for the sweetness of looking upon Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail a calamity which will cause deviation. O Allaah, beautify us with the adornment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided.’

syilla
12-20-2006, 07:28 AM

hassaanejaz
01-10-2007, 01:37 PM
At Sleeping Time: Bismikah Rabbi Wa-Za-a-tu Jambi wa bika arfa-u-hoo in-am-sakta-nafsee faghfirlahaa wa-in-arsaltahaa-fahfazhaa bimataa-fazuu-bihi-be-ibadakkas-sauliheen.

Erundur
01-17-2007, 05:31 PM
:salamext:

Greeting another Muslim

As salamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.
Translation: May the peace of Allah descend upon you and His Mercy and Blessings.

When someone conveys salam to you on another's behalf:

Alayka wa alay-his salaamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.
Translation: Upon you and upon him be the peace of Allah, His mercy and blessings.

Before a meal

Bismillahi wa 'ala baraka-tillah.
Translation: With Allah's name and uon the blessings granted by Allah (do we eat).

After having a meal

Alham do lillah hilla-thee At Amana wa saquana waja 'alana minal Muslimeen.
Translation: All praise is due to Allah who gave us food and drink and who made us Muslims.

Dua for ZamZam (Holy Water)

Allah humma Innee As alooka 'ilman naa fee-ow wa Rizq-ow waa See-ow wa Shee-faa amm min Kooll-lee daa-een.
Translation: O Allah, I ask You to grant me beneficial knowledge, abundant sustenance and cure from all diseases.

Before wudhu (ablution)

Allahumma-gh fir-lee dhan-bee wawass si'lee fi dari wa bariklee fi rizq.
Translation: O Allah Forgive my sins, make my home accommodating and grant me abundance in my livelihood.

After Wudhu

Allahummaj 'al-ni minat-tow-wa beena waj-alni minal muta-tah-hireen.
Translation: I testify that there is no deity except Allah; He is One and has no partner. And I testify that Muhammad (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is His servant and apostle.

When entering the mosque

A'uthu bil-Lahil 'atheemi wa biwajhi-hil kareemi wasultaani-hil qadeemi minash-shaytaanir rajeem.
Translation: I seek protection from Allah, The Sublime, and I seek the protection of His Merciful Self and of His Eternal Kingdom against the accursed devil.

After sneezing

Alhamdulillah! (right graphic) / Alhamdu lillahi 'ala kull-lee ha-leen (left graphic).
Translation: Thanks and all praise be to Allah (or) Thanks and all praise be to Allah under all conditions.

Reply to someone who sneezes

Yar Hamoo kall Lah.
Translation: May Allah have mercy on you.

When a Non-Muslim sneezes

Yahdee Kumullahu wa Yaslih Ba Lakoom.
Translation: May Allah give you guidance and make your children pious.

When someone is critically ill
When someone is so critically ill that there is no hope for his recovery, under no circumstances should he (or she) pray for his (or her) death. But if one must, then one should recite the following dua:

Allah-humma ah-yini ma kaanatil hayaatu khairall-lee wa tawaff-fani i-dha kaanatil wa faato khai-rall-lee.
Translation: O Allah, keep me alive so long as it is in my best interest and give me death when it is in my best interest.

When visiting the sick

La ba'sa tahoorun inshaa-Allah. La ba'sa tahoorun inshaa-Allah.
Translation: No need to worry. It (this sickness) is a means of cleansing from sins. No need to worry. It (this sickness) is a means of cleansing from sins.

Dua taught to a new muslim

Allahummagh fir-lee warr hamnee wah-dini warr zuq-ni.
Translation: O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me aright and grant me sustenance.

When entering the toilet

Allahumma in-nee a'oothu bika minal khubu-thee wal khabaa ith.

When leaving the toilet, recite

Ghuf-raa naka followed by

Alhamdulillah-hilla-thee ath-haba ann-nil athaa wa 'afaani.

Reaching the top of an incline

Allahumma lakash-sharafu 'ala kull-lee shara-few walakal hamdu 'ala kull-li haalin.
Translation: O Allah, all sublimity is for You at every incline and all praise is for You at all times under all conditions.

Repentance dua
Whenever a person commits any sin, he/she should immediately offer repentance to Allah, saying the following dua.

Allahumma In-nee a-toobu ilayka minha la ar-ji-u ilayhaa abada.
Translation: O Allah, I repent before You for all my sins and I promise never to return to the same (again).

Upon awakening

Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.
Translation: Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him.

When undertaking a journey

Subhanalla-thee sakh-khara-lana haatha wa-ma kun-na lahoo muqrineena wa inna ila Rabbina la-mun-qali-boon.
Translation: Glory be to Him (Allah) who has brought this (vehicle) under our control though we were unable to control it. Sure, we are to return to our Lord.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/index2.html

Erundur
01-19-2007, 02:33 AM
Can somebody please tell me the Supplication that one makes when going to the graveyard?

I need the Arabic version, the English Transliteration and the English Translation with its source please, thank you.

al-fateh
04-10-2007, 02:02 PM
:s:

English Yusuf Ali: [7:180]
The most beautiful names belong to Allah: so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited.

Dear beloved members, this thread inshallah will be dedicated to make dua using the names of Allah (swt) and inshallah we will earn deeds ameen and benefit others with such dua, that are narrated as well as the ones we wish to say...

lets start shall we :)

Kittygyal
04-10-2007, 02:04 PM
salamualikum.
If i understand you correctly mashallah it will be a very nice thread indeed.
ma'assalama

al-fateh
04-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire

Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 02:54 PM

^Ameen!

May Allah Ta'ala guide us to right of the path!

Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You. (7:126)
Ameen..

al-fateh
04-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Ameen..

DUA’A-UL-IA’-TIS’AAM

O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad And on the children of Muhammad.

In the name Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

O Allah! Thou art the Ever-Foremost. Nothing was there before Thee. Thou art the infinite last. Nothing will be there except Thee, in the end. Thou art Transcendental. Nothing is above and beyond Thee. Thou art Alone. Nothing is near to Thee (in Aloofness)Thou art the Almighty, the All-wise. O Everlasting, beyond the Death of everything. O He Who is nearer to me than The sinew of my jugular ( neck) Vein. O He Who does what He wills. O He Who puts a barrier Between (separates) body and Soul. O He Whom (everyone) looks Up to in the highest heavens And revealing horizons. O He unto Whom no likeness Is attributed. He is All-seeing, All-knowing. O He Who is able to do all things, Satisfy my needs and necessities, for the sake of Muhammad And his children, pious and Pure.

Ameen..

ummAbdillah
04-10-2007, 03:11 PM
salaam
Our Lord! and make us both submissive to Thee and (raise) from our offspring a nation submitting to Thee, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (mercifully), surely Thou art the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.[2.128]

[14.41] O our Lord! grant me protection and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass!

wa salaam

ummAbdillah
04-10-2007, 03:16 PM

Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith.
ameen.

Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You. (7:126)
ameen.

Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)
ameen

O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad And on the children of Muhammad.
ameen.

al-fateh
04-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Ameen ^^^^^^^^^

Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. (2:286)

FatimaAsSideqah
04-10-2007, 03:23 PM

In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful.

All praise is for Allah who has created the heavens, the darkness and the light. Yet the idolaters ascribe partners to Him. It is He Who has created you from clay. Your span of life is fixed and the specified time is in His knowledge. Notwithstanding this, doubt persists in your minds.

He is present in the Heavens and on Earth, knows whatever is manifest and hidden in you and is aware of your actions and deeds. All praise be to Him Who relieved us from oppressors. All praise be to Him Who elevated us over many of His Believers.

All praise is exclusively for Allah who blessed me with Ismail and Ishaq in spite of my old age. Surely my Lord listens to prayers.

O my Lord! Reckon me and my off-spring among those who are steadfast in Your prayers, bless our prayers with acceptance and forgive me, my parents and the Believers on the day of resurrection. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth, and the Lord of the Worlds. He is Mighty and Wise.

It is He Who deserves all praise, for whatever is in the Heavens and on Earth belongs to Him. In the world Hereafter, all praise is exclusively for Him. He is All wise, the Knower (of everything). He knows whatever enters the Earth and whatever comes out (therefrom), whatever descends from the sky and whatever ascends towards it.

He is Merciful and Beneficent. Praise be to Allah, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth. He appointed the Angels as messengers who possess two, three and four wings. He increases in the creation whatever He wishes. Verily, Allah is powerful over everything.

There is none to stop His blessing made commonly available to mankind nor can anyone to grant that which He withholds.

He is most High and All wise. O Mankind! Remember the Bounties, which He has bestowed on you. Is there any other God save Allah who grants you sustenance from the Earth and sky? There is no God except Him. Why then do these people level (false) charges against Him.

Praise be to Allah Who is the Lord of the Worlds. He is Immortal. He is ever lasting hence no diminution can occur to Him. He is the (eternal) Monarch, therefore downfull cannot be ascribed to Him.

He is Just, hence no slackness can be attributed to Him. He is such a Sovereign Who never commits oppression. He is sublime, and nothing is hidden from Him. His bounties are limitless.

He bestows on anyone whatever he chooses. He is the Forerunner who has no predecessor. He is so Manifest that nothing is more clear than Him. He is such a Secret that nothing can equal Him in secrecy.

His knowledge encompasses everything and He has reckoned everything will a clear reckoning. O my Lord! Bestow Your Blessings on Mohammed and his Progeny.

Let my tongue praise you! Grant me success in my aims through prayers. Fulfil my desires and help in achieving my goals. Protect me and bless me through these prayers. Accomplish Your Bounties on me.

Grant my prayers. Purify actions so that You may have pity on my helplessness and my complaints. I beseech You to show mercy on me. Be pleased with me and accept my prayer. Praise be to Allah Who has created the heavy clouds. The thunder and the Angels praise Him.

It is He Who flashes the lighting that harms those whom He wishes. The truth is clear as daylight, yet the people believe not and argue about their God. Whosoever is proclaimed as God besides Him is false. He is the most High and the Great.

Glory be to Allah Who raises up the souls when men are dead. He also raises up the souls of those alive when they go to sleep. Then He detains the souls of those whom He commands to die and releases the souls of the rest of them for the specified time. Surely there are His signs in it for those who may reflect.

Glory be to Allah whose Throne extends over the Heavens and the Earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not. He is most exalted and Great. Praise be to Allah, the Knower of what is manifest and what is hidden, Beneficent and Merciful.

There is no God beside Him. He is the King the most Holy the Bestower of conviction, the Guardian, the Supreme, the Great. He is above what is attributed to Him. He is the Creator, Maker and Fashioner.

O Allah! Yours are the beautiful names. Every one in the Heavens and on the Earth praises Him. He is Ever-prevalent and All wise. All praise is for Him Who has neither any son nor any associate in His Realm.

He has no helper against humiliation. And to Glorify Him, magnifying His Praise.

al-fateh
04-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:8)

Umm Yoosuf
04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmtulaah

I've merged this thread because they share a very similar topic.

pasionatemumina
11-22-2007, 06:30 PM
thanx for sharing brother

munssif
01-04-2008, 11:12 AM
If one say SUBAHANALLI WABIHAMDIHEE 100 times a day, ALLAH will forgive his little sins.

umar113
01-09-2008, 09:00 PM
thanks.

munssif
01-14-2008, 09:55 AM
حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ (9:129)

"God is enough for me! There is no- deity save Him. in Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer, in awesome almightiness enthroned."

Prpohet Muhammad(PBUH) had said, "if some one say this verse 7 times in morning time, ALLAH will take the response to all his this world's and next world's problem till he gets evening, if some one say 7 time in evening time ALLAH take the same response to till he gets morning time".

munssif
01-14-2008, 10:00 AM
sorry for the small ketters of Arabic
حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ

umar113
01-15-2008, 11:05 PM
thanks for the tip :)

rmsali
08-27-2008, 07:04 AM
Rabi auzayni unashkura na'matakalati anumta iliya wo a'la walidya wo un'a'mala solihan tardhu wo aslayh li fi zuriyati ini tubtu ilyka wo ini minal muslimeen.

Oh ALLAH, bless me to praise and thank you for your bounties upon me and my elders(parents) and that I perform pious deeds that please YOU and mend the ways of my generations, I repent on my sins towards YOU and I am among the muslimeen. Aameen.
Al-Ahqaf, Chapter #46, Verse #15)

rmsali
08-27-2008, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rmsali
Rabi auzayni unashkura na'matakalati anumta iliya wo a'la walidya wo un'a'mala solihan tardhu wo aslayh li fi zuriyati ini tubtu ilyka wo ini minal muslimeen.

Oh ALLAH, bless me to praise and thank you for your bounties upon me and my elders(parents) and that I perform pious deeds that please YOU and mend the ways of my generations, I repent on my sins towards YOU and I am among the muslimeen. Aameen.
Al-Ahqaf, Chapter #46, Verse #15)
رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
( سورة الأحقاف , Al-Ahqaf, Chapter #46, Verse #15)

Raziah
06-26-2010, 07:08 PM
الحمدلله الذي عافاني مما ابتلاك به وفضلني علي كثيرممن خلق تفضيلا

All prais is for allah who saved me from that which he tested you with and who most sertainly favoured me over much of his creation

peacepro
02-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Ya ALLAH, i seek forgiveness for myself, for my parents and for believing men n women of this ummah. Adore us the higher ranks of paradise. amen

Al-Mufarridun
02-01-2011, 12:14 PM
اللهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آل مُحَمُّدٍ كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ

وَعَلى آل إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِنَكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيد، وَبَارِكْ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آل

مُحَمُّدٍ كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلى آل إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِنَكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيد

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ala Muhammad, kamaa sallayta ala Ibraheema wa alaa aali Ibrahim, Innaka hameedun Majeed. Wa barik ala Muhammadin wa ala aali Muhammad, kama barakta ala Ibrahima wa ala aali Ibrahim, Innaka hameedun majeed.

O Allah! Send prayers upon Muhammad and upon the followers Muhammad, just as you sent prayers upon Ibrahim and upon the followers of Ibrahim. Verily, you are Praiseworthy, Glorious. And O Allah! Send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the followers Muhammad, just as you sent blessings upon Ibrahim and upon the followers of Ibrahim. Verily, you are are Praiseworthy, Glorious.

اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ، اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ، وَأَذِلَّ

الشِّرْكَ وَالمُشْرِكِينَ وَدَمِّرْ أَعْدآءَ الدِّينِ وَاحْمِ حَوْزَةَ الإسْلامِ يَا رَبَّ

العَالَمِينَ

Allahumma a'izzal-Islama wal-Muslimeen, Allahumma a'izzal-Islama wal-Muslimeen, wa adhillash-shirka wal-Mushrikeen, wa dammir a'daa’ad-deen, wahmi hawzatal-Islami ya rabbal-3alameen.

O Allah! Raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims. O Allah! Raise the standing and the Muslims, and degrade the standing of Kufr and the Kaafireen, and Shirk and the Mushrikeen. Destroy the enemies of the Deen, and protect the lands of Islam, O Lord of the Worlds.

tayek1967
04-27-2012, 09:35 AM
I hope everyone uses there prayer following 'dua' which enclosed your article & can gain closeness with Allah. thanks.

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 10:12 AM

"Rabbi A'uzu bika min Hamazaatish Shayateen."
[Qur'aan Chapter 23, Verse 97-98]

'O my lord I seek refuge in you from the whispers of the devils.

"Rabba-nasrif 'annaa 'adhaaba jahannam."
[Qur'aan, Chapter 25, Verse 66]

'Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell'.

"Allahuma Ajirni Minann-nar."
[Hadith]

'O Allah save me from the Hell Fire.'

"Allahuma Inni a'ss aalukal Jannah."
[Hadith]

'O Allah grant us Jannah/Paradise.'

"Rabbana zalamna anfusaana wa-in lam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lanakoonanna minal khasireen."
[Qur'aan, Chapter 7, Verse 23]

'Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If Thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost!'

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 10:13 AM

Other duas with audio can be found here InshaAllaah: http://www.haqaonline.com/multimedia/dua/

tayek1967
05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
I like this duas,"HasbunAllah hu neamal wakil,neamal maola waneamannasir." thanks.

_Y168
09-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Subhaan Allaah. Very useful. Shukran. Baarak Allaahu Feekum.

Shaykha
09-10-2012, 10:53 PM
A Very Useful Thread! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.