/* */

PDA

View Full Version : haters that hate me,yet they fear me?

sadia
07-31-2005, 10:25 AM
They don’t understand me religiously,
They’re jus afraid of people like you and me. yet they aim to kill us mercilessly
I don’t incite hatred yet they incite it among themselves.
They try to part us, hurt us, and want rid of us,
Yet we stand up strong and tall like the great china wall.
Don’t deny the truth, but that’s what they do, trying to kill the believers who jus believe like me and you.
Our political leaders act all crude, ignoring the reality that’s harsh and true.
When the english men got taken, the media went mad, yet tell me can you name any Palestinian man who died for the sake of iman?
Calling me a terrorist, yet they don’t understand why I do what I do, they laugh at me, and treat me like sum piece of s****
So what if I don’t play your ruthless game? I know where I want to be, I know all that I should know.
They fight with the most advanced machinery, ruining the once so beautiful scenery.
Fighting strong and bold, with nothing but strong faith in the heart and grey stones
They’re robotically trained to attack what is different, yet they think that they think for themselves?
Calling me every name in the book, I don’t give a hoot, jus look around you, just
look!
You’re the ones that incite this hate, luring us in the western way as bait.
Illusions about the west being free, having the title that one lives in dignity….well
If that’s freedom, then I’m sorry I rather live in poverty.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
masahalah sis very nice

HeatherBud
08-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Once again, Sadia hits the nail on the head. So correct. Faith is my strength to deal with their absurd views and actions.

Junna
08-02-2005, 03:21 AM
:sl:

Nice poem sis. Jazakallah for posting it sis. It is very true. :D

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
08-02-2005, 03:28 AM
:sl:
:sister: nice poem couldn't agree more.
:w:

islamforever
08-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Asalmualikum

excellect poem sis. keep it up inshallah

walaikumasalam

suad hassan
08-06-2005, 03:22 PM
salam alaikum
mashallah sister it very moving keep it up

Mainul_Islam
08-07-2005, 07:47 PM
:applaud: did u write the poems urself?? they're really nice

sadia
08-08-2005, 10:26 AM
jazakallah for the positive feedback, and yes bro i wrote this and all of my other poems.

Souljette
12-26-2007, 06:28 PM
MASHALLLAHHHHHHH ....RESPECT siss...culdn't agree more

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.