/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i see...corruption

sadia
07-31-2005, 10:26 AM
When I look around myself

I see…

People making silly oaths and swearing by almighty.

When I look at sisters

I see…

They worry about their hair, make up and telling brothers teasingly to ‘shut up’.

When I look at brothers

I see…

One brother ready to beat another, the cause? Cause he swear at my mother.

When I look at society

I see…

A lot of corruption, chaos and greed, as Misery and judgments are placed on religion and creed.

When I look around myself

I see…

A society that has drifted drifted afar, astray that they rather do mischief then to pray.

A sister that finds importance in how she looks, rather then to seek knowledge and guidance from the holy book.

A brother that finds it fun to beat another, rather then to pray together with his fellow brother.

I see…

I see…

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-31-2005, 10:31 AM
:sl:

Masha'Allaah nice poems.

:w:

minaz
07-31-2005, 10:55 AM
Is your poem for a universal audience, or is it constricted to your specific environment? Because the Western elements are present however the overall feeling absorbed in my view was a global one - nice poem

07-31-2005, 11:29 AM
masahaalah sis you are talented

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Junna
08-02-2005, 03:33 AM
:sl:

Masha allah sis. jazakallah for posting it. :D If you made all those poems up you are talented masha allah. :D

:w:

mujahedeen2087
08-02-2005, 03:57 AM
A brother that finds it fun to beat another, rather then to pray together with his fellow brother.

i once prayed with a group of people and to brothwers that were there decided to restle and punch eachother befor the prayed.

true many muslims are drifting away from islam, but it is our duty to help bring them back inshallah

Allah akbar :arabic6:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.