/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where is my Thread??

Khayal
04-13-2007, 12:58 AM
:sl:

I just posted a thread about "Halal dating", and it disappeared. I didn't think it was inappropriate, as the thread was just explaining what it is and what its consequences are.

If it was inappropriate, please explain why.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-13-2007, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal

I just posted a thread about "Halal dating", and it disappeared. I didn't think it was inappropriate, as the thread was just explaining what it is and what its consequences are.

If it was inappropriate, please explain why.

What section did you post it in? If it was deleted you would get a PM informing you it is deleted.

Khayal
04-13-2007, 01:04 AM
I disabled PMs. Marriage in Islam was where I posted it. I don't understand why it was deleted.+o(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-13-2007, 01:05 AM

It was deleted because the source site had some inauthentic articles and parts of the article weren't proper.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
04-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Ooh , Ok no problem.:skeleton:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-13-2007, 01:08 AM

Ok then, thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.