/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Dajjal and shaytan(satan)- compare the two

scared one
08-01-2005, 01:57 AM
salem wa alaykam

i would like more information on Al-Dajjal(besides him appearing on the day of judgement), is he like another shaytan. whats the difference between these two. satan might a invisible evil spirit you can't see him but you know hes always around to start mess with islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mujahedeen2087
08-01-2005, 02:03 AM
salam alikom

al dajal is a human, he will be one of the jews. he will have curly hair and will be blind in one eye. kafir will be written on his forehead. STAY AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW STRONG YOU IMAN HE WILL DAZZILE YOU WITH HIS MAJIC. BUT IT WILL BE ONLY TRICKS.

Shytan is from among the jinn and so he is not the same as dajjal but they will work together to destroy islam but will be unsuccseful.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-02-2005, 12:59 AM
:sl:
'Shaytan' most often refers to the leader of the Shaytans, whose name is Iblis, and he is a Jinn (a being created out of fire). He has many other shaytans who follow him amongst the jinns and humans. An evil human being can be considered a shaytan as well, a follower of the biggest shaytan - Iblis.

Dajaal is a human being who has been prophecized and he will be the greatest human shaytan ever. He will have immense power and tricks to divert people from the path of God,

:w:

Ummu Amatullah
08-02-2005, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=Ansar Al-'Adl]:sl:
'Shaytan' most often refers to the leader of the Shaytans, whose name is Iblis.
I read this book about Jinns and Devils it said that Iblis is refered to as a type of Shaytaan.The Shaytaan that deceived our father Adam and Hawa's name was Abu Hareeth.I'm not sure if this is authentic or not but this book called,"The reign of Dajjal." Says that he was the king of the jews.Dajjal would be carrying with him a fire and something that looks like paradise.The disbeilevers would run to the one that's paradise and the beleivers would run to the fire.Little do they know that the paradise is actually the hell and the fire is actually the paradise.Dajjal would be red in complection.What I still don't know is that when I hear about Dajjal moving around does he have the power of speed or does he get around in a different way?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
08-02-2005, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
I read this book about Jinns and Devils it said that Iblis is refered to as a type of Shaytaan.The Shaytaan that deceived our father Adam and Hawa's name was Abu Hareeth.
There is no authentic report mentioning this name (abu Hareeth) as far as I know.

What I still don't know is that when I hear about Dajjal moving around does he have the power of speed or does he get around in a different way?
What makes you think he has a special mode of travel? At any rate, he employs the services of the Jinn who probably transport him with great speed.

Ummu Amatullah
08-02-2005, 05:21 AM
:brother: his name wasn't Abu Hareeth it was Al-Harith.Ibn Maso'ud and a group of the prophet's companions alleged that Iblis was the chief of the angels in the worldy heaven.Ibn Abbas said his real name was Izazil or Al-Harith.Al- Naqaash stated that his surname was Abu Kardoush.He according to Ibn Abbas, was of the wing of the angels called the jiin who were the keepers of the gardens, and that he was their leader and their best in worship and in knowledge; he was also four winged,but Allah made him a cursed Satan.Do you have any proof that the Dajjal will be carried by Jiins.Mr.knowit all.Just kidding you don't have to ;)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-02-2005, 03:13 PM

i think thge word Shaytaan means rebelious, and Dajjal means Liar.

And that was exactly wat iblis the Shaytan did, he rebeled against Allah and refused to bow down to Adam a.s. Yes, he is a jinn, and Dajjal will be a human and for more info on both of them try this:

http://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/incr...50966637.shtml

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/free-masons/dajjal.htm

http://www.jannah.org/articles/shaytan.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.