/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Facts About Supplications

chacha_jalebi
04-18-2007, 06:35 PM
salaam

Bismillah ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello :D

when we do dua we always want them to be accepted, but but theres like erm like mannerisms of doing dua, and doing certain duas at certain times can be more beneficial, ya get me :shade:

some hadiths about supplications ......

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A slave becomes nearest to his Rubb when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.''
[Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH), "The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say (for example): `I supplicated my Rubb but my prayer has not been granted'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The narration of Muslim is: "The supplication of a slave continues to be granted as long as he does not supplicate for a sinful thing or for something that would cut off the ties of kinship and he does not grow impatient.'' It was said: "O Messenger of Allah! What does growing impatient mean?'' He (PBUH) said, "It is one's saying: `I supplicated again and again but I do not think that my prayer will be answered.' Then he becomes frustrated (in such circumstances) and gives up supplication altogether.''

Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked: "At what time does the supplication find the greatest response?'' He (PBUH) replied, "A supplication made during the middle of the last part of the night and after the conclusion of the obligatory prayers.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whenever a Muslim supplicates Allah, He accepts his supplication or averts any similar kind of trouble from him until he prays for something sinful or something that may break the ties of kinship.'' Upon this someone of the Companions said: "Then we shall supplicate plenty.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah is more plentiful (in responding).''
[At-Tirmidhi]

we should supplicate, for good thins not bad thins as the followin hadiths shows :D .....

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not invoke curses on yourself or on your children or on your possessions lest you should happen to do it at a moment when the supplications are accepted, and your prayer might be granted.''
[Muslim]

hope this is beneficial :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
04-18-2007, 06:37 PM
salaam
it's very benefical manshallah!
jazakallah khair brother.
wa salaam

'Abd al-Baari
04-18-2007, 06:41 PM
:sl:

^true, very beneficial^

Jazakallah Khair for sharing bro :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.