/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats the state of a muslim murdered?

NobleMuslimUK
04-20-2007, 04:40 PM
:sl:
This area I need some clarification, because what I have been told is that a muslim killed by either a kaafir or another muslim dies as a martyr. What if the muslim is a non practising one and is murdered is that still a martyr?
Recently someone was shot dead, and his wife is really distressed and cannot come to terms with the fact her husband has been shot dead, just 2 days before he was due to go to England with his wife. Even though everyone tells her that her husband is not dead as martyrs dont die.

Replies appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
:sl:

Where have you been heard it from?

:w:

chacha_jalebi
04-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Allah (swt) knows best how a person was and who is a goody& baddy

if the person was killed unlawfully then he is a martyr, but i think your previous deeds could also count towards it :D

Allah (swt) knows best

Umm Yoosuf
04-28-2007, 05:02 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

This is not a Fiqh discussion board. Prolonged threads arguing over Fatwas and the details of Islamic law will be closed. Avoid asking questions that require a Scholar or Shaykh, as there is no one on the board qualified to answer your questions. Please use other knowledgeable means such as a scholar, Imam or knowledgeable person in your area or provide sources.

It is best you submite your question to the people of knolwedge.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.