/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who are the People of Hell?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-21-2007, 05:41 PM
:sl:

Who are the People of Hell?

Thereafter, the holy Prophet [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said, 'Should I note tell you who are the people of Hell?' Then he said, 'utull, jawwadh, mustakbir'

A person who is ill-tempered, ill-mannered and talks very rudely and is never polite in speech is generally seen in angry mood, and despises others, and has other vices is called utull. The other word is Jawwaadh which means a person who is fussy highly irritable and has a frowning face, too haughty to talk to ordinary people. He regards it an insult to talk to those who are weak, poor and depressed and low in rank and position. He always remains in a proud mood. The third word is Mustakbir which means a person who is arrogant and thinks that he is far superior to others. The holy Prophet [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said that people having these evil traits are inmates of Hell.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 05:51 PM

Mashallah nice post
May Allah SWT protect us all from the fire of Jahanam and Grant us all Jannah...Ameen

Jazakallah for sharing

Pk_#2
04-21-2007, 05:57 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Asataghfirullah :|

JazakAllah for info

AMEEN to the dua :)

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

جوري
04-24-2007, 05:15 AM
Oh G-D.. I find myself very ill tempered imsad .. I hope I can change that habit before it is too late =(

thanks for your post sister... it is a gentle reminder
Jazaki Allah khyran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peacechaser
04-28-2007, 02:52 PM

I found myself very ill tempered at some case, and that was when I rarely prayed khusyu' (full with your heart). Pray, or shalat (must khusyu'), is realllly significant at increasing your emaan. If you've done that, then InsyaAllah you'll be interested in other Islam or good literatures, and you'll know yourself and position, then you can control your temper. Ameen ya rabbal 'alameen. :beard

adeel
06-05-2007, 10:08 PM
jazakallah for posting that, maybe some people can change,i hope idont be arrogant
ya allah please take the arrogance out of our hearts ameen.
Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.