/* */

PDA

View Full Version : prayers of a sinner

Mr. Baldy
04-23-2007, 11:48 AM
salam, this is my Prayers of a Sinner

Mamma says I was an angel, well I must have gambled my halo, for the sake of pleasure and dirty dough, only 18 and already have a record with popo,
I’ve been too long without the Lord’s grace, I’m losing my way, It’s been too long, I can’t count the days
It’s been too long since I opened my Quran, sold my soul, the price was Islam, and instead of my Lord I’m following Shaythaan
Don’t know if I’ll make it to Heaven when I’m done breathing, my soul seems hollow, lead me Lord, keep my footsteps with his who deserves to be followed, deserves to be praised so that I might be by your side when I’m raised, my faith’s been slipping lately,
Got to pray and I might just make it to Heaven just maybe, Devil’s playing my soul he’s making me crazy, they say I’m going through a phase enjoy life while you’re still young
I say guide me Lord, I pray can you see me Lord, can you hear me Lord, I know you see me Lord, now won’t you hear my prayer, the prayer of a sinner lord.
If I can’t see the path how am I supposed to stay on it, when sin keeps pulling me back how am I supposed to get through it, there’s too many demons for me to fight, can’t see past them towards the light, Lord shine it brighter, hold me tighter.
Keep my neck bent in submission, be my net when I’m tripping, I know you won’t leave me Lord,
They say your past shapes you, does that mean in the future I’ll be ****ed up too?
I’m trying to keep Islamic, but my life’s just so dramatic, I’m losing sight I’m in a test Lord, I know you wouldn’t give a test I couldn’t pass, let me explain, never had no family relations the only relations I had is relations to pain, can you relate?
Hear this sinner Lord, help me to be like the one they call Muhammad, guy’s struggle wasn’t different to mine, he never had no daddy either, matter of fact had no mamma neither
Too many sins guess I’m doomed by fate, keep trying to change, maybe it’s too late, try to recite the Quran but I’ve got too much hate
There’s too much drama for me to concentrate on my prayers, I don’t believe in karma but it don’t seem fair, it seems every time I gain the devil’s there to pull me back, and I’m falling with no wings into pitch black, contemplating on the imaan I lacked
I though you were supposed to gain wisdom as you got older, the only thing I’m gaining is more things I can’t get a hold of, what am I becoming a Satan or a Muhammad
Every step I take towards you Lord, I realise the distance yet to go, please stop this test can’t take no mo’, got a heart but it’s turned stone cold, I feel the icy breath of death come to take my soul, but I’m not ready to go yet
I keep trying but the devil’s trying harder, Lord hear these prayers of a sinner, my soul’s too poisoned to recognise right from wrong, and I’m still trying to figure out where I belong
I remember you everyday, Lord now I just need the strength to pray, so I won’t waste the life you gave, Lord make me your slave, I wanna be one of them that gets saved, I’m praying for forgiveness, pray that I get deliverance, save me Lord
When you send blessings don’t forget me Lord, I’ll be waiting here for salvation Lord, I’ll be waiting here for rescue Lord, I’ll be waiting here for a second chance, I’ll be waiting for an answer to my prayers of a sinner.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-23-2007, 12:05 PM
good stuff, you wrote it???some parts I would re-word diffrently.

Mr. Baldy
04-23-2007, 12:19 PM
yeah i wrote it, yeah its a bit weak lyriacly in some places

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 12:40 PM
whoah thats deep...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
moheyuddin
05-26-2007, 12:06 PM
:sl:
[PIE]Nice Post [/PIE] G. Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

rahimah
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM
interesting.. i like ur style..
keep writting!

Have Faith
06-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Nice !!!
Jazakhallah qhayran for sharinG ..

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-14-2007, 08:09 PM
wowwwwwwwww :D

Souljette
12-31-2007, 02:47 PM
Deeeppp ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.