/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Messages and Hadeeth on Gmail

Nabster
04-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Those of you who use gmail [an email made by google] then you probably have contacts that you chat to in gmail. If you add edeengroup@gmail.com as a contact then the minute you send a message to eDeen it will reply with Hadeeth or Islamic Messages. Below is and example of 1 such message, it changes daily, the messages come from South Africa and are Ahlus Sunnah related messages. If you do not have GMAIL and want one for Free visit http://wap064.tripod.com thers a link called GMAIL [beta] which will give you a free account.

I have been using this for 5 months now and it works. Since you may run Gmial chats on your phone by downloading Skittle from that website, it essentially means Hadeeth on your phone too!

Enjoy and spread!, below is todays message:

MOTD:Volumn 003, Book 043, Hadith 625 Narated By Muawiya bin Suwald : I heard Al-Bara' bin 'Azib saying, "The Prophet (SAW) orders us to do seven things and prohibited us from doing seven other things." Then Al-Bara' mentioned the following:1.To pay a visit to the sick(inquire about his health) 2.To follow funeral processions 3.To say to a sneezer, "May Allah be merciful to you" (if he says, "Praise be to Allah!") 4.To return greetings 5.To help the oppressed 6. To accept invitations 7. To help others to fulfil their oaths[askimam.org](c)Q:Im a 24 year old muslim girl who is wanting 2 get married soon.I have done a lot of wrong things in da past that I feel bad about.My problem is that i am not a virgin & I am afraid 2 tell my future husband that who ever it maybe.Im really afraid that i won't be wanted & Im ashamed of my wrongdoings.I just want 2 start my marriage of clean with no worries.Do I have 2 tell da person that I marry that I am not a virgin?(z)A:If u have a marriage proposal it will be necessary 2 inform da boy of yr condition. Marrying a chaste woman is an honour & pride 4 a man.Hiding yr condition from a potencial husband da time of da proposal is tantamount 2 deceit & deception which is Haraam.u should state that u have repented since & u are remorseful over yr error.u should not become depressed if yr proposal is refused. Keep yr attention towards Allah, Inshallah a suitable partner will propose

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.