/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Research Paper: Arab-Israeli Conflict

SomaliProspect
04-24-2007, 11:35 PM
:w: Im new here and im in my last year highschool, and im doing a history research paper, my topic is the Arab-Israeli Conflict and i chose to write about how we can solve this conflict, i came up by both sides acknowledging: Recognition for Recognition, Security for Security, and Self-Determination for Self-Determination.

I'd love to see your opinions on both sides and i'm okay with posting one-sided opinions, because then i can see how the hard-liners think, but no arguing please just input what you think might help my Research Paper thanks:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rav
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
What would you like to know? I would recommend staying away from the hardliner opinions though, because it will get ugly. Not only that, but holding a hardliner opinion could be detrimental to the actual topic of your paper itself which is "how we can solve this conflict" and anyone reading it could lose their confidence in your papers unbias nature which you should always maintain.

Philosopher
04-24-2007, 11:59 PM
From a Jewish perspective (extremely biased however), you can always consult www.JewishVirtualLibrary.org

For an anti-Zionist perspective (still slightly biased yet mostly factual), you can visit these:
http://usa.mediamonitors.net/world_wide/middle_east
www.ziopedia.com

This documentary also speaks alot of truth:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75898578139565

SomaliProspect
04-25-2007, 12:04 AM
I'd like to Know what u think of my choices on how to resolve the conflict (Recognition for Recognition...) and and what i could write in the body paragraph for each choice, and another solution that i could write about, and some online sources and articles would be great and what i should

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
04-25-2007, 12:05 AM

Enough said!!!

You can't take over someone else's land claiming your "ancestors" lived there some fricken 5000000000years ago.

visit here to see the illegal occupation of palestine...

http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~ijones/Palestine.html

rav
04-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Alright so now that we have gotten the actual hardliner opinions above out of the way, does anyone want to offer the young student actual information he can use without being laughed at by the historical community? All the sites you posted are bias in their own respects Philosopher (the anti-Zionist and Zionist ones were no different in their level of propaganda), the maps posted were also bias and highly inaccurate, and to actually find an unbiased site is a great deal of work, which may require you to dig deep and find the information yourself.

SomaliProspect
04-25-2007, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav
I would recommend staying away from the hardliner opinions though, because it will get ugly.
thanks, Rav, looks like you were right, So please can you only post what you think will help me thanks again

islamirama
04-25-2007, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav
Alright so now that we have gotten the actual hardliner opinions above out of the way, does anyone want to offer the young student actual information he can use without being laughed at by the historical community? All the sites you posted are bias in their own respects philosopher, the maps posted were also bias and highly inaccurate, and to actually find an unbiased site is a great deal of work, which may require you to dig deep and find the information yourself.
Ofcourse anything that is contrary to your beliefs is "bias" and not 'accurate" but that is expected from you.

I'm glad the jews don't think the same as zionists extremeist hardliners....

the promised land?
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/israel...ised_land_.htm

SomaliProspect
04-25-2007, 12:28 AM
IslamiRama i dont see how this has anything to do with my paper if you want to debate do it somewhere else

rav
04-25-2007, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SomaliProspect
thanks, Rav, looks like you were right, So please can you only post what you think will help me thanks again
United Nations statistics are usually very good, as well as neutral rights groups which want to genuinely help the people who suffer such as amnesty international.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/infocusR...Palestin&Body1=

As for the post above me, I would love to respond to how he shows a few extremists in my religion, and then posts a link to "JewsForAllah", but it would be off topic and would not be appropriate. His last post made as much sense as me putting "Muslims for Krishna (Hindu god)". What is interesting is how he says I am bias when I call the Jewish site a bias one as well... I must also say that to him, anyone who wishes that a Jew survive in Israel and is not killed is a bias one, so it would wise not to encourage him to scream louder like a child.

Philosopher
04-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I agree with Rav.

Zulkiflim
04-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Salaam,

A simple matter.

Attack at the core of why the Juews think Isreal is for them.

Allah said the land is for the seeds of Abraham..
Arabs ar ethe seeds of Abraham as are the Jews.

So live in peace not by force.
The Zionist way of using force ,murder,rape,oppression is self defeating.

Inshallah,Israel will be destryoed as it was destroyed twice.
And the seeds of Abraham will rule there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.