/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help to pray need a sign wth my name on it

Yanal
04-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Salam i luv to pray but these days i don't know why i can't can anyone help me and can anyone make my name on a sig or something with a cool sign in the back ground

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
04-27-2007, 02:41 PM
:sl:

i can try the pic one Inshallah...what type of background do you want...something like a mosque or like nature???

------
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
:salamext:

What kind of sign do you want bro?

04-27-2007, 06:31 PM

Whenever its time to pray remember that once the time for this prayer has gone, it will never come again.. and remember all the rewards from Allah in the hereafter subhanallah then you will wish you had prayed more..

Here check this out: www.salaattime.com :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-29-2007, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

What kind of sign do you want bro?
can u make 3 please a mosque one and a Pepsi one and a canucks(the vancouvers hokcey team) the jersy number 1 that hs my name on it

Yanal
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rose_Ice

Whenever its time to pray remember that once the time for this prayer has gone, it will never come again.. and remember all the rewards from Allah in the hereafter subhanallah then you will wish you had prayed more..

Here check this out: www.salaattime.com :)

:w:
it said thank you for downloading but it didn't pop up what do i do now

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.