/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Entitled "My Husband is Still SINGLE"

madeenahsh
04-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Asslamu alaykum

As requested by some of our dear members/visitors we are pleased to announce series of lectures focusing on issues related to "Family - Marital Relations - Evaluating Marriage - Marital Stress - Marital Intimacy" Etc.

First lecture of this series will be on
Tomorrow, Saturday, April 28th, 2007 @ 2:00 pm (EST)

Entitled "My Husband is Still SINGLE"

During this lecture we will try to cover "importance of strongly bonded Family and a husband's leading and active role in creating the nurturing environment for healthy family"

Please spread the word, E-MAIL your friends, family members and your HUSBAND/Wife.

You, your entire family, your friends, your neighbours ALL INVITED.

Please click here to see the weekly schedule, Remember we hold LIVE lectures every Saturday absolutely FREE
http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/schedule.htm

We also encourage you to broadcast weekly lectures in YOUR Masjid using our Conference Calling system

Methods of Broadcasting:

You may listen to the lectures via following options:

1- Masaajid, Islamic Centers and Groups = We encourage you to broadcast weekly lectures in YOUR Masjid via Telephone Conference Calling system. Use telephone number listed below.

2- Individual Listeners = Live Broadcast from our website www.albaseerah.org/live.htm

3- Pal-Talk = Islam > Live Senior Scholars of Ahli Sunnah English Arabic

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
04-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah I was on Paltalk then I see a room labelled something about the Senior Scholars. Was directed to the Albaseerah site...and Alhamdulillaah, they broadcast something every saturday. Saturday's my best day of the week now. :statisfie:p

If anyone wants the UK time...it'll be at 7PM. :thumbs_up It's gonna be by Shaykh Saalih Muhammed Al-Luhaydaan: Member of Council of Senior Scholars and Chief Justices of Higher Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia.

JazakAllaah Khayr for posting.

S_87
04-28-2007, 11:59 AM
:sl:

sounds interesting, inshaAllah ill try catch it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.