/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How To Burn A Spot

Snowflake
04-29-2007, 12:59 AM
This sounds crazy but it really does work.

Forget Clearasil! Just put your index finger on the spot and rub it like mad until you feel extreme heat. You have to be fast and furious to make it work. Best to repeat it 2-3 times. It really does burn the spot on the spot.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
siFilam
04-29-2007, 01:15 AM
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

:salamext:

Sister, is this a advice to get rid of pimples?

Wasalam
-SI-

Qudsiyah
04-29-2007, 03:55 AM
It will be better if use aloe vera on the spot.

Malaikah
04-29-2007, 03:56 AM
:sl:

Won't this either pop the pimple, make it hurt, or burn your skin? :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qudsiyah
04-29-2007, 04:09 AM
I ever tried to rub the pimples and it left the black mark on my skin.

siFilam
04-29-2007, 04:30 AM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

format_quote Originally Posted by Qudsiyah
I ever tried to rub the pimples and it left the black mark on my skin.
same here....learned my lesson.

anyone tried a product called Safi. Its a blood purifier and its supposed to be really good for the skin. but it really tastes awful.

wasalam
-SI-

AHMED_GUREY
04-29-2007, 08:15 AM
drink water -water -water -water -water -no greasy food -no mayonaise or chocolate( ok a limited amount then lol) -more water

your skin will be smooth and will shine like the sun

that trick your doing will leave you with scares or dimpels in the end

alhamdulilah i aint sixteen no more:D

noodles
04-29-2007, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
drink water -water -water -water -water -no greasy food -no mayonaise or chocolate( ok a limited amount then lol) -more water

your skin will be smooth and will shine like the sun

that trick your doing will leave you with scares or dimpels in the end

alhamdulilah i aint sixteen no more:D
I think the problem is that in some cultures, they drink more oil than they drink water and as a result you wonder why oh why am I getting zits and pimples.

With all those chutneys and masalas and pakorays... no wonder people wonder 'what is the problem with thy skin' (and yes, the equivalent of these spices for westerners is a diet of French fries and Burgers and junk food)

Yes, water is the best solution.

Fishman
04-29-2007, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qudsiyah
It will be better if use aloe vera on the spot.
Isn't aloe vera just 99% water and the rest a few sugars?
:w:

Snowflake
04-29-2007, 09:53 AM
If it leaves a black mark on your face then all the better. You just got yourself a new beauty spot! :D

Only kidding. This is just an emergency measure for instant zit-busting. I agree it wouldn't be a good idea to do it to all your spots. Or you'll end up looking like a dot-to-dot drawing.

Uthman
04-29-2007, 02:46 PM

Alternatively, you could follow the Squeezer's guide :)

youngsister
04-29-2007, 03:32 PM
:sl: LooL no @a new beauty spot, muslimah sis loool.

Clearsil is good, by the way make sure you recite some good duas to protect you from the evil eye.
My skin once was sooo clear people complimented me without saying Masha Allah and now Boom Spots everywhere:raging:

siFilam
04-30-2007, 04:07 AM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

youngsister, ur so right, make really good Du'a.

one advice, don't tease your brother or sister if they have "too many" zit problem. My sister used to tease my brother so much...used to call him "rocky mountain forehead". and now her teasing days are over. I'm keeping my mouth shut, Insha-Allah. :X :X

wasalam
-SI-

Snowflake
04-30-2007, 09:10 AM
There is something you can eat which keeps teenage spots at bay. It's called 'ajwain' in my lingo. They're bitter tasting seeds and can be made into a tea.

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Anyway, feel like sharing this story...

There was a beautiful girl with a clear complexion which really made her feel proud of her looks. Infact, she was so proud of herself that she looked down upon others and made fun of their flaws.

Studying in the same college was a guy who was madly in love with her. His average looks held no appeal for the girl and she would make fun of him in front of others, saying that he wasn't worthy of her.

One day risking yet more mockery and redicule, the guy decided to approach her as she sat with her friends. She slapped him hard across the face and said, "Look at yourself! How dare you think you are worthy of me!" Defeated, the guy left.

But as fate would have it, she woke up the next morning to find an angry looking pimple on her face. Horrified, she took an eye-pencil and covered the pimple to make it look like a beauty-spot. Now her vanity was satisfied and she went about her daily business as proud of herself as ever. But the spot began to itch. And the more it itched, the more she scratched it. She tried every remedy she knew but the spot had got infected and the infection started to spread. After medical treatment the infection cleared but left a permanent scar on her face. Gone was the proudness she'd felt when seeing herself in the mirror, only to be replaced with a deep sense of shame of how she'd looked down at others.

The moral of this story: We should never give ourselves credit for our good looks because we didn't create ourseves - Allah did. How can we feel proud of something we had no hand in creating? Neither should we put others down for their lack of good looks because they had no hand in creating themselves - Allah did. So when we see something we like in ourselves, we should praise Allah for bestowing us with that blessing. And when we feel less beautiful than others, we should remind ourselves that these looks are temporary and that in Jannah, Allah will make us look more beautiful than we can ever imagine - provided we strive to get there first.

Just felt like sharing... :D

------
08-25-2007, 02:02 PM

Kool story, Mashaa Allaah.

Yanal
08-26-2007, 03:09 AM
I don't think it is a story sister i think it is a statergy to burn some spots if you like but a wierd way and why would you do that :P i wouldn't

H4RUN
08-26-2007, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I don't think it is a story sister i think it is a statergy to burn some spots if you like but a wierd way and why would you do that :P i wouldn't
^Sis Muj4h1d4 was refferin to the post just prior to hers, and not the initial post:D

JazakaAllah khair sis for the reminder about keeping our proud side at bay, inshaAllah:)...And Laugh out Loud at the 'dot to dot':p

FimanaAllah

Kittygyal
08-26-2007, 12:38 PM

NO PEOPLE DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE THE MARK OF THE SPOT STILL STAYS THERE AND IT LOOKS GROOSE!

TOOT.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.