/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AHadith

*KB*
05-02-2007, 11:59 AM
salam
can you help me i am looking for at least 3 hadiths that the prophet Muhammed SAW has said please help me:)
wasalam

PS its for school and i did not know where to post it so i put it in Discover Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
05-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Volumn 002, Book 024, Hadith Number 485.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "(On the Day of Resurrection) camels will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had (in the world), and if he had not paid their Zakat (in the world) then they would tread him with their feet; and similarly, sheep will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had in the world, and if he had not paid their Zakat, then they would tread him with their hooves and would butt him with their horns." The Prophet added, "One of their rights is that they should be milked while water is kept in front of them." The Prophet added, "I do not want anyone of you to come to me on the Day of Resurrection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating. Such a person will (then) say, 'O Muhammad! (please intercede for me,) I will say to him. 'I can't help you, for I conveyed Allah's Message to you.' Similarly, I do not want anyone of you to come to me carrying over his neck a camel that will be grunting. Such a person (then) will say "O Muhammad! (please intercede for me)." I will say to him, "I can't help you for I conveyed Allah's message to you."

Volumn 002, Book 024, Hadith Number 486.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, 'I am your wealth, I am your treasure.' " Then the Prophet recited the holy verses: 'Let not those who withhold...' (to the end of the verse). (3.180).

Volumn 002, Book 024, Hadith Number 487.
Narated By Abu Said : Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "No Zakat is due on property mounting to less than five Uqiyas (of silver), and no Zakat is due on less than five camels, and there is no Zakat on less than five Wasqs." (A Wasqs equals 60 Sa's) & (1 Sa=3 K gms App.)

Woodrow
05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
olumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 120.
Narated By Sahl : The Prophet said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."

Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 121.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever gives two kinds (of things or property) in charity for Allah's Cause, will be called from the gates of Paradise and will be addressed, 'O slaves of Allah! Here is prosperity.' So, whoever was amongst the people who used to offer their prayers, will be called from the gate of the prayer; and whoever was amongst the people who used to participate in Jihad, will be called from the gate of Jihad; and whoever was amongst those who used to observe fasts, will be called from the gate of Ar-Raiyan; whoever was amongst those who used to give in charity, will be called from the gate of charity." Abu Bakr said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! No distress or need will befall him who will be called from those gates. Will there be any one who will be called from all these gates?" The Prophet replied, "Yes, and I hope you will be one of them."

Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 122.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened."

Woodrow
05-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Volumn 003, Book 049, Hadith Number 855.
Narated By Sahl bin Sad : There was a dispute amongst the people of the tribe of Bani 'Amr bin 'Auf. The Prophet went to them along with some of his companions in order to make peace between them. The time for the prayer became due but the Prophet did not turn up; Bilal pronounced the Adhan (i.e. call) for the prayer but the Prophet did not turn up, so Bilal went to Abu Bakr and said, "The time for the prayer is due and the Prophet i detained, would you lead the people in the prayer?" Abu Bakr replied, "Yes, you wish." So, Bilal pronounced the Iqama of the prayer and Abu Bakr went ahead (to lead the prayer), but the Prophet came walking among the rows till he joined the first row. The people started clapping and they clapped too much, and Abu Bakr used not to look hither and thither in the prayer, but he turned round and saw the Prophet standing behind him. The Prophet beckoned him with his hand to keep on praying where he was. Abu Bakr raised his hand and praised Allah and then retreated till he came in the (first) row, and the Prophet went ahead and lead the people in the prayer. When the Prophet finished the prayer, he turned towards the people and said, "O people! When something happens to you during the prayer, you start clapping. Really clapping is (permissible) for women only. If something happens to one of you in his prayer, he should say: 'Subhan Allah', (Glorified be Allah), for whoever hears him (saying so) will direct his attention towards him. O Abu Bakr! What prevented you from leading the people in the prayer when I beckoned to you (to continue)?" Abu Bakr replied, "It did not befit the son of Abu Quhafa to lead the prayer in front of the Prophet.

Volumn 003, Book 049, Hadith Number 856.
Narated By Anas : It was said to the Prophet "Would that you see Abdullah bin Ubai." So, the Prophet went to him, riding a donkey, and the Muslims accompanied him, walking on salty barren land. When the Prophet reached 'Abdullah bin Ubai, the latter said, "Keep away from me! By Allah, the bad smell of your donkey has harmed me." On that an Ansari man said (to 'Abdullah), "By Allah! The smell of the donkey of Allah's Apostle is better than your smell." On that a man from 'Abdullah's tribe got angry for 'Abdullah's sake, and the two men abused each other which caused the friends of the two men to get angry, and the two groups started fighting with sticks, shoes and hands. We were informed that the following Divine Verse was revealed (in this concern): "And if two groups of Believers fall to fighting then, make peace between them." (49.9)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 02:25 PM
:salamext:

The Prophet said: 'Every Prophet used to be sent to his people alone but I have been sent to all mankind'. (Sahîh Bukhârî)

The Prophet said: 'The religion (of Islam) is easy. No one ever made it difficult without it becoming too much for him. So avoid extremes and strike a balance, do the best you can and be cheerful, and seek Allah's help (through prayer) in the morning, and evening, and part of the night.' (Sahîh Bukhârî)

The Prophet said: 'The similitude of the one who contemplates his Lord versus the one who does not is that of the living versus the dead.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)

The Prophet said: 'Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

The Prophet said: 'Show mercy to those on earth so that He who is in heaven will have mercy on you.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

More can be found here inshaa Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/userpage.php?userid=49

Umar001
05-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Am so confused, I thought the sister is looking for hadith where the Prophet peace be upon him said 'Please help me'

Or did it mean she is looking for three hadith of what the prophet said, please guys help me find them.

Am confused.

.:Umniyah:.
05-03-2007, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Am so confused, I thought the sister is looking for hadith where the Prophet peace be upon him said 'Please help me'

Or did it mean she is looking for three hadith of what the prophet said, please guys help me find them.

Am confused.
yeah so am i :-[

siFilam
05-03-2007, 06:37 AM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

sister u can download the Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, and Dawud Hadith Collection here for the next time u need some Hadith.
http://www.kalamullah.com/hadith.html

wasalam
-SI-

*KB*
05-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Salam
Thank you all very much Jazakallah and Brother Habeshi and sister .:Umniyah:. i meant that i need 3 examples of Prophets sayings nad please help me lol. hope you weren't to confused.
once again everyone thank you
wasalam
*KB*
:coolious:

Pk_#2
05-03-2007, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

Am confused.
lol thats what i thought

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. :rollseyes

The Ruler
05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
i meant that i need 3 examples of Prophets sayings nad please help me lol.
that still doesnt make sense...'nad please help me'?...do you mean 'lad please help me'?...or 'not please help me'? in which case the sentence is missing a hell of a lot of punctuation.

:w:

- Qatada -
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM

She meant 'and' lol, subhan Allaah.

.:Umniyah:.
05-04-2007, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
Salam
Thank you all very much Jazakallah and Brother Habeshi and sister .:Umniyah:. i meant that i need 3 examples of Prophets sayings nad please help me lol. hope you weren't to confused.
once again everyone thank you
wasalam
*KB*
:coolious:
lol dont mind me im just slow:hiding: lol...MashaAllah glad you got what you needed.

*KB*
05-05-2007, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik
that still doesnt make sense...'nad please help me'?...do you mean 'lad please help me'?...or 'not please help me'? in which case the sentence is missing a hell of a lot of punctuation.

:w:
lol and i'm in top set english lol :? :statisfie :hiding: like Brother Fi_Sabilillah said i meant 'and'

Pk_#2
05-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Aww KB u are adorable :D

I hope you got what you needed

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

*KB*
05-05-2007, 12:36 PM
thank you sister

islamirama
05-05-2007, 05:20 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
Wa'alaikum as’salaam wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh

can you be more specific?

----------------------------------

This EBook is 4 Hadith collections in one and contains over 18,000 Hadith from the following:
  • Complete Sahih Bukhari
  • Complete Sahih Muslim
  • Complete Malik's Muwatta
  • Partial Abu Dawud
It features full text search, bookmarks, and easy to use navigation. Now you can search for a topic and cross-reference between all four collections!
http://www.imaanstar.com/downloads/d...ile=hadith.exe

Go under Introduction and the last sentence for the link of the main site, it gives you more info and downloads

*KB*
05-12-2007, 12:39 PM
it's ok sister i need no more help, thank you for wanting to help :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.