/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sticky/forum request

tomtomsmom
05-02-2007, 10:25 PM
I have a suggestion. I think that it would be helpful to have a prayer section. Perhaps an addition to the basics of islam section. I have noticed that there are many questions about prayer placed all over the forum. While trying to search I came up with over 500 threads that most had nothing to do with prayers at all!!
Maybe a sticky could be placed at the top with links to sites that can teach people how to pray. I have a site that has very good info on it with pictures of exactly what to do if anyone wants to see it.

What do yall think???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
6 views and no opinions?????????? Come on guys!!!!!! What do yall think?

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2007, 11:18 PM
:D thats a good suggestion

approved :p

Hemoo
05-02-2007, 11:20 PM
if you mean the prayer of islam !!

then here is a good link that may help, it has a flash presentations on how to perform the prayer.

http://hemo3d.awardspace.com/Esite/Einfo.htm

any suggestions will be usefull

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-02-2007, 11:21 PM
There might be a lil issue as always but yeah good suggestion tomtomsmom

tomtomsmom
05-02-2007, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hemoo
if you mean the prayer of islam !!

then here is a good link that may help, it has a flash presentations on how to perform the prayer.

http://hemo3d.awardspace.com/Esite/Einfo.htm

any suggestions will be usefull
LOL yes bro!!!!! I should have been more clear. I am speaking of the Islamic 5 daily prayers.

tomtomsmom
05-02-2007, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
There might be a lil issue as always but yeah good suggestion tomtomsmom
Such as??????

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2007, 11:25 PM
^ if your talking about a non islamic prayer then there will defo be a issue lol

tomtomsmom
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
^ if your talking about a non islamic prayer then there will defo be a issue lol
No bro, I am talking of Islamic prayer. I have seen that with converts and born muslims that there are many questions here about prayer. I think it would be much easier if it could all be found in one place!!!! And I know of a site that has alot of the answers to many questions about prayers that also goes step by step through what you are supposed to say and it has it translated into english!!

Hemoo
05-02-2007, 11:41 PM
tomtomsmom

why it says in your way of life that you are Agnostic ?!!!!!

if you are a believing muslim then plz change it to MUSLIM.

tomtomsmom
05-02-2007, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hemoo
tomtomsmom

why it says in your way of life that you are Agnostic ?!!!!!

if you are a believing muslim then plz change it to MUSLIM.

I am not a muslim so to say that I am would be lying and be very disrespectful. I am not exactly an agnostic but it is as close as it comes to what I believe so that is what is there:D

tomtomsmom
05-03-2007, 04:27 PM
So....ummm...........what do the mods think of my idea???? Some feedback would be nice :D

- Qatada -
05-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey.

We'll put it forward to the admins inshaa Allaah [God willing.] I think we might have to change the layout of the basics of Islaam section anyway - not too sure.

Thanks for the idea.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.