/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help with my coursework

Rhubarb Tart
05-03-2007, 12:08 AM
im doing coursework relating to an ederly cleint but maost of the coursework i made it up. Anyways im on the last part about comparisons of elderly client with my life. I'd kind ov lied :X I said the pseron was from Afghanistan but i had no choice but to say that. i couldnt do my own culture cos others were doing it. What i need to know is what Afghanistan for women back in the days let say around 50 years. Please i really need to know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rhubarb Tart
05-03-2007, 11:25 PM
seriously people help any infromation about how education was like for girls in Afghanistan and culture in the past. Please this is urgent im up midnight cos the coursework by 2morrow. Anything would be good even if your Asian give information about your culture.

I searched on the internet nothing there but negaive things. What i need is the true Afghanistan culture and education was like 4 the n the past.

Plz dis is urgent

Abdul Fattah
05-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Selam aleykum sister
Remember that to lie is a sin, even if it seems innocent at a certain point, that doesn't matter. Even if it's not in words but only with your pen.

Rhubarb Tart
05-03-2007, 11:43 PM
i know but too late now. I left things to the last minute and had no choice cos i never any elderly person of different ethnic origin as me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ibrarfaiz
05-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Afghanistani culture try searching it up at wikipedia.org, its a good encylopedia with lots of information

I think the culture of afghanistan is slightly similar to pakistan if you know anything about pakistan then write it down and well then find 2 or 3 points on afghanistani culture later on ok :0

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.