/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Implemented Bussiness/Jobs Section

Tilmeez
05-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I was wondering if there is any possibility to open a complete section that is dedicated to Business or Jobs related issues. Where we (members) can:
a. Share their job related issues/problems.
b. Post good things/ reads for other members.
c. Advertise available posts in their respective companies and invite other brothers n sisters to forward their CVs (this will be done through PMs, not openly to avoid any advertisement.)

I put this here as suggestion only.

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OweLessTax
08-17-2009, 04:01 PM
While I have no control over how this forum is organized or what topics will be added, I would certainly try to answer any questions that you might have.

At this point let's keep the questions and answers in the other thread, so that they are grouped.

Beardo
08-17-2009, 06:48 PM
I don't think that's a bad idea, but in that case, why not have a "Technology" section etc?

In terms of the business/jobs, I like the idea though. I support it, but it's up to the staff. :X

happynur
08-18-2009, 03:28 AM
i agree for this idea, especially the bussiness section.

hope the owner/staff of this forum can take this into consideration :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramisa
08-20-2009, 08:20 AM
:sl:

Business can fall under the Education section
aswell..Theres a thread in the education section,asking what career did you pursue. If that question can be posted their then why not your business related ones.Dont you agree brother tilmeez?

Muhaba
08-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I like the idea.

Tilmeez
08-21-2009, 04:28 AM
Dont you agree brother tilmeez?
Well, I am so so.
Recently I have been working for newly established division where Every thing had to be set from zero. There I badly needed a link where i could find spcimen for every thing: Admin forms, Sample SOPs, Policies, and communication samples etc.

For me it took so long making these things. :(

strivingobserver98
09-20-2015, 12:27 AM
Update: 2015.. It's happened :D.

http://www.islamicboard.com/business...lamic-finance/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.