/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Posts bleeding away?

afriend
05-04-2007, 03:24 PM
:? What's up mods? How comes my posts are just.....running away lol.

It's actually not just me, but everyone I think?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
05-04-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't get it.......................what do you mean bro?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-04-2007, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
I don't get it.......................what do you mean bro?
our posts seem to be reducing in number over time and its consistent, watch your post number as it slowly decreases with each refresh over time

FatimaAsSideqah
05-04-2007, 03:27 PM
:sl:

Edit..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tomtomsmom
05-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Perhaps it is due to the clean up they are doing in world affairs???

Woodrow
05-04-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
:? What's up mods? How comes my posts are just.....running away lol.

It's actually not just me, but everyone I think?

It is all of us. The WA section is being cleaned up and brought back into shape. many very old threads that had little interest of are of topics no longer of value are being deleted. As they are deleted we loose the post count for our posts there. many of my posts were in WA so it is taking a very big chunk out of my post count.

It may seem disturbing at the moment, but the over all results will be for the betterment of all.

afriend
05-04-2007, 03:39 PM
It may seem disturbing at the moment, but the over all results will be for the betterment of all.
Ooh I see :) JazakAllah for the info

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.