/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apology For Sis Kittygyal

Aziaf
05-08-2007, 12:52 AM
:sl: :D :w: kittygyal

for you my sister..:-[

Again i said things which were out of line
i thought id attempt to solve it with a rhyme..

I saw Load islam forum, and here i discovered
That with wise words the truth could be uncovered

I posted on a topic that was dear to me
Again i said things that were not meant to be

When you posted the message i thought u were joking
in fact i thought u were deliberately provoking

I jummped the gun
the damage was done

cos wat u said was so honest, it was so true
it dint occur to me that my reply would hurt you

Parents are special, i dont have to tell that
I dint no about what you went through, n that u wantd them back

I dint mean to ridicule or say things that way
maybe inshallah i will learn someday

Wotever you go through, wotever you face
I pray that you dont get disgrace..

In the akhira, wen it matters the most
In the akhira, when you will meet our Host

all the suffering you faced
will most definately be replaced

Please dont take offense to what i say
And for you my sis i will definately pray

Im sorry once again, from the heart i say these feeble words
Forgive me sister, forgive me lord of the Worlds

I did it again and im sorry again.:-[

I hope i dont have to do it for the third time Inshallah.

Ameen.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-08-2007, 01:17 AM
^^MashaAllah, thats lovely. Duno wot happened between you two, but hope it works out :)

Aisha20
05-08-2007, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
^^MashaAllah, thats lovely. Duno wot happened between you two, but hope it works out :)
agree with ya! thats cute

جوري
05-08-2007, 04:09 AM
Wow.. Mash'Allah-- I am so tempted to have at it with you sis just so you'd write a poem of me lol...

you are very talented-- May Allah bring resolution to all to all the sisters and the Muslim ummah...
Amen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iwuvaziaf
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Wow.. Mash'Allah-- I am so tempted to have at it with you sis just so you'd write a poem of me lol...
haha agree with u sista..! but i been tryn that for years and it just doesnt work.. maybe am tryin too hard but she doesnt write lyrics for everyone.. u might get lucky.. am still waiting..!

skhalid
05-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Hopefully you have learnt from your mistakes...4give me 4 intruding lol

Aziaf
05-08-2007, 11:56 AM
:sl:

peace to all, with all due respect

This is not an attempt to display my talent-because its non existant, trust me im not very good with words.Thats y i keep upsetting people!

sister kittygyal this thread was started for you.

Again im very sorry, if thisn isnt helping and u cant forive ill just close the thread, or u can request for it to be closed.

with love hugs and duas

An apologetic Aziaf

FatimaAsSideqah
05-08-2007, 02:47 PM

MashAllah! You just did right thing! NO worries..:D

Fi Amani Allah

'Abd al-Baari
05-08-2007, 02:48 PM

Mashallah again a nice poem sis and a nice way of apologising
Inshallah she'll accept your apology :)

Snowflake
05-08-2007, 03:01 PM
awww Aziaf sis :giggling: I'm sure Kitty sis will forgive you. No one's perfect and we all learn through our own and the mistakes of others. Everything will be alright inshaAllah.

You've reached over 50 posts, so you can join us in the sister's section inshaAllah :D

Kittygyal
05-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Salamualikum.
Subhanllah :cry:, sister you should have not done this, what has been said has been done and dusted no matter how much people hurt me i forgive them. Even it is the worse thing ever i forgive them for the sake of my lord. If ever i have hurt you please forgive me too as a muslimah.

I am just lost for words because this is too much for me to take and i know at times people think i joke around but there's always a limit to that and i see you are a newly member to LI and i have every respect for that, whatever i said before has been said and dusted. I even actually forgot about that to behonest. Yes, i am a very sensitive person when it comes down to talking about parents and other serious matter issues. It was my fault for going on and on when i shouldn't have not but khair it's done and i accept your apology i hope you do the same aswel as a beloved sister in Islam.

If i have ever hurt you, or if it comes down to one day i do then please forgive me as your sister in Islam. No one is perfect in the world and we do have ups and downs at times but inshallah we just need to have patience inshallah.

I am very happy that you write poems to one whom you have said something bad to, but just bare in mind these wordings do not hurt because if sincerly you have that love for others in your heart then there's not a problem. Just flex and bounce inshallah.

once again forgive me for my wrong doings aswel, and my intention was NOT to hurt you or anyone on this forum. This is satan getting in our way thats why we need to fight against him and not let him get in our way. So lets repent before it's too later we never know when were going to die, so lets be prepared inshallah.

In future becareful what ya say inshallah because i am verrrrrry sensitive with things and i do take them to my heart so a warning inshallah. Atleast i told ya now :)

Lets flex and just take it easy inshallah.

Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-08-2007, 04:59 PM
^^MashaAllah, heart warming :statisfie

P.S. Kitty didn't use slang...woohoo! :D

AHMED_GUREY
05-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Nice but wasn't there another sister being asked for forgiveness just a few days ago through a poem? what is going on am i missing something here? are there secret underground battles taking place on LI??:D

anyways very mature of you sisters Masha-allah:)

Kittygyal
05-08-2007, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
^^MashaAllah, heart warming :statisfie

P.S. Kitty didn't use slang...woohoo! :D
Salamualikum.
Cinqo hush down baby you don't say. When it comes down to serious issues then i limit it down because there's always a limit :)
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
05-08-2007, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
Nice but wasn't there another sister being asked for forgiveness just a few days ago through a poem? what is going on am i missing something here? are there secret underground battles taking place on LI??:D

anyways very mature of you sisters Masha-allah:)
Salamualikum.
Nope you are not missing on anything apart from glad your here. Anywho yes there was a forgivness for sis Muslimah but inshallah done and dusted. Lets hope we don't see a repeat of this inshallah. Lets stick as one Ummah and communicate as one fella beings. Also it's better to keep things just between the person and not aloud inshallah.

'Secret underground battles' I wish. Don't even go there dude, don't bother. Were good muslims :skeleton:

Ma'assalama

Aziaf
05-09-2007, 08:18 PM
:sl: sister kittygyal

Salamualikum.
Subhanllah , sister you should have not done this, what has been said has been done and dusted no matter how much people hurt me i forgive them. Even it is the worse thing ever i forgive them for the sake of my lord. If ever i have hurt you please forgive me too as a muslimah.

I am just lost for words because this is too much for me to take and i know at times people think i joke around but there's always a limit to that and i see you are a newly member to LI and i have every respect for that, whatever i said before has been said and dusted. I even actually forgot about that to behonest. Yes, i am a very sensitive person when it comes down to talking about parents and other serious matter issues. It was my fault for going on and on when i shouldn't have not but khair it's done and i accept your apology i hope you do the same aswel as a beloved sister in Islam.

If i have ever hurt you, or if it comes down to one day i do then please forgive me as your sister in Islam. No one is perfect in the world and we do have ups and downs at times but inshallah we just need to have patience inshallah.

I am very happy that you write poems to one whom you have said something bad to, but just bare in mind these wordings do not hurt because if sincerly you have that love for others in your heart then there's not a problem. Just flex and bounce inshallah.

once again forgive me for my wrong doings aswel, and my intention was NOT to hurt you or anyone on this forum. This is satan getting in our way thats why we need to fight against him and not let him get in our way. So lets repent before it's too later we never know when were going to die, so lets be prepared inshallah.

In future becareful what ya say inshallah because i am verrrrrry sensitive with things and i do take them to my heart so a warning inshallah. Atleast i told ya now

Lets flex and just take it easy inshallah.

Ma'assalama

:cry: ALHUMDULILLAH:cry: , DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT IM SO GLAD ITS FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN.

U DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL IT WAS MY FAULT FOR REACTING THE WAY I DID. I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON, ALHUMDULILLAH!

ALSO I KNOW THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE KEPT BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET THE MESSAGE THROUGH, SO SORRY FOR MAKING IT PUBLIC (I WASNT FULL MEMBER THEN, BUT I AM NOW WOHOO)

A VERY SWEET MESSAGE

NUFF LOVE N DUAS BEING SENT YOUR WAY...NOW IM OFF TO DO SOME FLEXING AND BOUNCING(WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXAXTLY?)

I LOVE U FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

YOUR SISTER AZIAF

Aziaf
05-09-2007, 08:19 PM
:threadclo :D

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziaf
:sl: sister kittygyal

:cry: ALHUMDULILLAH:cry: , DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT IM SO GLAD ITS FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN.

U DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL IT WAS MY FAULT FOR REACTING THE WAY I DID. I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON, ALHUMDULILLAH!

ALSO I KNOW THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE KEPT BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET THE MESSAGE THROUGH, SO SORRY FOR MAKING IT PUBLIC (I WASNT FULL MEMBER THEN, BUT I AM NOW WOHOO)

A VERY SWEET MESSAGE

NUFF LOVE N DUAS BEING SENT YOUR WAY...NOW IM OFF TO DO SOME FLEXING AND BOUNCING(WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXAXTLY?)

I LOVE U FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

YOUR SISTER AZIAF

Salamualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu.

No worries Ya Ukthi, done and dusted inshallah :).

Flex = chill
Bounce= go with the flow, chill, etc etc.

Anywho forgive and forget we all make mistakes inshallah

Ma'assalama

Snowflake
05-09-2007, 10:23 PM
awwwww mashaAllah.. love is a game two can play and both win :D

Umar001
05-09-2007, 10:28 PM
What a happy ending.

In the future maybe you can have your sister to sister poems in the sister's section, I know one was a limited member, alhamdulillah anyhow.

Salam aleykum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.