/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A MENACE II SOCIETY coming soon...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
05-11-2007, 10:16 AM
As-salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu

Noor Productions Presents...

Menace II Society.

Date: 30th June 2007
Venue: LMC (Whitechapel, London)
Capacity: 800 seated
Panel of speakers: Br. Abdul Karim (author of “From the shadows”). Br. Murtaza Khan. Shk Khalid Yasin.

Tickets will be on sales soon Insh'Allah

Posters and flyers will be released by next week.

More details to follow...

Wa Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ABU SALAHUDEEN
05-22-2007, 08:44 AM
As Salaam.

Tickets will be available for purchase from www.noorpro.com
The site is not complete at present but you will be able to purchase tickets from the site by the end of the week Insh'Allah.

You can purchase tickets now by cheque or bank transfer now, call 07817638001 or 07956049296 for details.

Tickets £10.00 per person.

Noor Productions Presents...

Menace II Society.

Date: 30th June 2007
Venue: LMC (Whitechapel, London)
Capacity: 800 seated
Panel of speakers: Br. Abdul Karim (author of “From the shadows”). Br. Murtaza Khan. Shk Khalid Yasin.

Lectures:

1. Dance with the Devil
2. Free Love
3. A Menace II Society

Food will be provided

Wa Salaam.

Kittygyal
05-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Salamualikum.
FOOD:? am coming then :X

By the way Murtaza Khan from where? am confused what it all about? islamic? No music?

anyone going??
Ma'assalama

ABU SALAHUDEEN
05-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Murtaza Khan is from London.

If you go to our web site www.noorpro.com and click on events. You will find a brief write up on the theme of the event.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
05-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Ohhhh, it is elapsed

ABU SALAHUDEEN
05-29-2007, 09:55 AM
Sorry for not understanding, but has elapsed...are you refering to the site?

Helena
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM
are u sure its in LMC....so local to me...alhamdulilah.....:) ....

isnt there sisters line?...where i can contact them immediately inshAllah and arrange a meeting inshAllah...

this is great sheikh yasin khalid and murtaza khan are coming...brilliant speakers..mashAllah....:)

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-05-2007, 08:32 AM
As Salaam,

Yes the event will be taking place in the LMC Insh'Allah.

Noor Pro Media has no sisters employed at present so there is no sister contacts unfortunately.

You can send us an email at sales@noorpro.com

When you say arrange a meeting, why and what for do you require a meeting with Noor Pro Media?

Wa Salaam.

Helena
06-05-2007, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABU SALAHUDEEN
As Salaam,

Yes the event will be taking place in the LMC Insh'Allah.

Noor Pro Media has no sisters employed at present so there is no sister contacts unfortunately.

You can send us an email at sales@noorpro.com

When you say arrange a meeting, why and what for do you require a meeting with Noor Pro Media?

Wa Salaam.
well i assumed there will be sisters volunteers..so i thought i cud meet up with them to buy/pay the tickets...lol...

Arent the ticket will be available from any other locations?

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-05-2007, 08:56 AM
Ok I see, there will be sisters helping out but we are at present not selling any tickets on the day.

You can purchase from our web site www.noorpro.com via pay pal.

Send us a cheque and enclose your details so we can post your ticket to you.

Helena
06-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Ok I see, there will be sisters helping out but we are at present not selling any tickets on the day.

You can purchase from our web site www.noorpro.com via pay pal.

Send us a cheque and enclose your details so we can post your ticket to you.
this is more of a longer way...any other solutions inshAllah....

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-05-2007, 10:56 AM
What do you suggest?

Helena
06-05-2007, 11:03 AM
What do you suggest?
what other methods are there apart from pay pal or posts...

cant we call in..and pay the amount?

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 11th of June from:

Darussalam Book shop.
Regents Park Mosque
146 Park Road
London
NW8 7RG

0207 725 2246

Zam Zam Bookshop.
388 Green Street,
Unit 5,
London
E13 9AP

0208 470 1300

Helena
06-05-2007, 02:51 PM
that is great news....alhamdulilah....

that means gotta travel to get the tickets.....

erm no problemo.....:D :D .........

11th june....so from nxt week inshAllah....are u def sure it will be available in the shops?...coz i dunt wanna return empty handed...lol..

jazaks..

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Insh'Allah the tickets will arrive this Friday from the printers.

So they might even be available from this Saturady, however just call the shops to confirm before you set off.

Helena
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Insh'Allah the tickets will arrive this Friday from the printers.

So they might even be available from this Saturady, however just call the shops to confirm before you set off.
ok...easier methods....

jazaks for ur every help...wish i cud rep...but cant...been to kind today...lol

nxt time inshAllah..

Helena
06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I have posted this information to other forums too....hope thats ok with u.....:) ...inshAllah..

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-06-2007, 10:53 AM
JZK Bro.

The theme of the event:

A series of lectures highlighting the problems facing modern society. In particular focusing upon the rising gang/drug culture, sexual promiscuity and negative influences from the music industry. Including a critical look at the music industry itself.

The lectures will attempt to first identify and evidence the problems and offer solutions based upon the teachings of Islam and advice from the Last Messenger to Mankind: Muhammad (SAWS).

There will be video presentations, Islamic goods stalls and of course food provided.

Be the first to view the trailer for Imam Anwar Al Awlaqi's first ever DVD release Insh'Allah.

Helena
06-06-2007, 10:59 AM
no problemo...

erm...:-[ :-[ ....am a sister....lol.....:-[

probably the avatar is confusing u.....

erm ..i was wondering is there any volunteers required for the sis section?....why is the price £10....pretty expensive i think......

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Sorry sis...I'm always doing that!

The tickets are priced at £10.00 really to cover our cost Insh'Allah.

Hiring 2 main halls from the LMC.
Paying for a professional broadcast filming crew (no filming in the sisters section).
Food.
Paid staff.

Helena
06-07-2007, 10:55 PM
thats understandble bro...

inshAllah will be getting the tickets soon...inshAllah....:D

erm any sisters volunteer required?...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-08-2007, 10:09 AM
There will be sister volunteer's, I don't think we require any extra volunteers at present. However if that position does change I will take up your offer Insh'Allah.

You will be given the contact details of the sister in charge of the sister’s volunteer's.

Helena
06-08-2007, 11:07 AM
There will be sister volunteer's, I don't think we require any extra volunteers at present. However if that position does change I will take up your offer Insh'Allah.

You will be given the contact details of the sister in charge of the sister’s volunteer's.
ok..inshAllah...:)

afriend
06-08-2007, 04:04 PM
:sl:

Ooh :X £10, I'll need to get a job somewhere for a week or so to raise the amount lol.

:w:

Salaam
06-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

will you be selling tickets at any of the islamic bookshops near the LMC?

Helena
06-11-2007, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Assalamu Alaikum,

will you be selling tickets at any of the islamic bookshops near the LMC?
good thinking.....hope they sell tickets near LMC..soo many bookshops are located der.....

so are u ABU SALAHUDEEN?

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-11-2007, 02:21 PM
We did ask LMC and East London Mosque, but they both said they don't sell tickets for anyone.

However I will be arranging for tickets to be sold at one of the book shops before the end of this week Insh'Allah.

So you guys should be able to purchase tickets locally to the LMC soon Insh'Allah.

Please visit our web site wwww.noorpro.com and view the terms and conditions.

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Ok let's try again

www.noorpro.com

Helena
06-11-2007, 02:27 PM
We did ask LMC and East London Mosque, but they both said they don't sell tickets for anyone.

However I will be arranging for tickets to be sold at one of the book shops before the end of this week Insh'Allah.

So you guys should be able to purchase tickets locally to the LMC soon Insh'Allah.

Please visit our web site wwww.noorpro.com and view the terms and conditions.
that will save me from travelling....if situation is confirmed..please do let me know ASAP....

if its not done....i'd prefer to travel to upton park or regents park mosque...inshAllah i am hoping to go there....

..plus paying thru sites...even though its safe...am still not confident enough...

jazaks for ur effort....may Allah(swt) reward u inshAllah....def sure bro khalid yasin is coming and murtaza khan???...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-11-2007, 02:35 PM
I will post the address of the shop as soon as I get a confirmation.

Yes Khalid Yasin, Murtaza Khan & Abdul Karim have confirmed that they will be part of the event.

I was actually with Khalid Yasin and Murtaza Khan yesterday filming an event in North London and everything is on course for the 30th of June Insh'Allah.

Helena
06-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I will post the address of the shop as soon as I get a confirmation.

Yes Khalid Yasin, Murtaza Khan & Abdul Karim have confirmed that they will be part of the event.

I was actually with Khalid Yasin and Murtaza Khan yesterday filming an event in North London and everything is on course for the 30th of June Insh'Allah.
Allhamdulilah....:) ....

inshAllah will wait for ur response....hope am not annoying u...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-11-2007, 02:48 PM
We are going to ask AL FURQAN BOOKS & MEDIA to sell tickets for us. If they agree then the tickets will be there by this Wednesday Insh'ALLAH.

AL FURQAN BOOKS & MEDIA
102 Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, London, E1 1JE

No sis you are not annoying me:)

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Terms & Conditions for noor pro event

The event will be segregated whereby separate halls will be designated for both men and women.

All attendees, men, women & children must purchase a ticket at the full price.

Due to cost constraints we are unable to provide any discounts for students or children.

Due to limited space NO prams, pushchairs, car seats etc will be allowed into the main seating area. A limited area will be set aside to store any prams or pushchairs brought to the event.

All children will either need to be seated (for which you need to purchase a full price ticket) or accommodated on the laps of their parents. No other facility e.g crèche etc has been arranged for the children.

Under no circumstances will children under the age of 12 be allowed in the men’s hall, neither boys nor girls, this is due to issues relating to filming equipment and noise.

No boys over the age of 10 will be allowed in the women’s area.

No external recording will be allowed at the event, whether through dictating machines, mobile phones or any other personal digital recorders.

Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off or switched to silent mode without vibration.

Helena
06-11-2007, 02:51 PM
We are going to ask AL FURQAN BOOKS & MEDIA to sell tickets for us. If they agree then the tickets will be there by this Wednesday Insh'ALLAH.

AL FURQAN BOOKS & MEDIA
102 Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, London, E1 1JE

No sis you are not annoying me:)
ok by wednesday..alhamdulilah...i better let others know inshAllah..

shukran for ur well bro...:) ...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Insh'Allah I hope you enjoy our event and please make dua that our event is a success and that our event pleases Allah (SWT).

Helena
06-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Insh'Allah I hope you enjoy our event and please make dua that our event is a success and that our event pleases Allah (SWT).
inshAllah...will do.....

may Allah(swt) make it successful inshAllah..may All benefit from it inshAllah....:)

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Members of Noor Pro Media will be present at the LMC this Thursday (14th).

We will be recording the Yasir Qadhi lecture between 7.30pm - 9.15pm.
So for those wishing to purchase tickets for our A Menace II Society event can do so.

If you call 07956049296 once you are at the LMC, a member of Noor Pro staff will meet you at the LMC reception Insh'Allah.

Helena
06-13-2007, 09:18 AM
Members of Noor Pro Media will be present at the LMC this Thursday (14th).

We will be recording the Yasir Qadhi lecture between 7.30pm - 9.15pm.
So for those wishing to purchase tickets for our A Menace II Society event can do so.

If you call 07956049296 once you are at the LMC, a member of Noor Pro staff will meet you at the LMC reception Insh'Allah.

will they be here around that time 7-30pm-9.15? or will they come early?

is yasir qadhi coming tomorrow to lmc?

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Members of Noor Pro Staff will be there from 7.30 Insh'Allah.

Noor Pro Media are not the organisers for the Yasir Qadhi event; we will only be filming the event. But I have confirmation that Yasir Qadhi will be delivering his lecture tomorrow at East London Masjid.

Noor Pro Media now have a contact number for sisters to ring and make their
inquirers.

Umm Salahudeen:

Sisters please direct your questions relating to the A Menace II Society to the above number.

Helena
06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
ok inshAllah...its very clear now....jazaks...

soo the other idea of selling tickets in furqan..has that been confirmed? ( i am inquring for other ppl)

the sisters line.....i shud call 2moro to get the tickets rite?

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-13-2007, 10:08 AM
There will be tickets available from Al Furqan from Thursday (14th).
The tickets will arrive there from 8.00pm Insh'Allah.

So therefore everyone wishing to purchase tickets from the surrounding areas, can go to Al Furqan to buy their tickets.

The LMC tickets option for tomorrow has been cancelled.

Helena
06-13-2007, 10:17 AM
There will be tickets available from Al Furqan from Thursday (14th).
The tickets will arrive there from 8.00pm Insh'Allah.

So therefore everyone wishing to purchase tickets from the surrounding areas, can go to Al Furqan to buy their tickets.

The LMC tickets option for tomorrow has been cancelled.
seriosly i jus posted that to other forums..better tell them...lol

Salaam
06-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Under no circumstances will children under the age of 12 be allowed in the men’s hall, neither boys nor girls, this is due to issues relating to filming equipment and noise.

No boys over the age of 10 will be allowed in the women’s area.
Assalamu Alaikum,

Will like to point out a mistake in the terms and conditions.

looks like a boy who is 11 years old will not be able to come to the event, becuase he is not old enough to enter the mens hall, and too old to enter the womens hall.:?

Salaam
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Be the first to view the trailer for Imam Anwar Al Awlaqi's first ever DVD release Insh'Allah.
And regarding the DVD release of imam Anwar Awlaki, can you please tell me what talk is this DVD recording of, and how much it will cost to buy on the day.

jazak'Allah

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-13-2007, 01:47 PM
A child aged 11 will be allowed in the men's hall only if they are accompanied by an adult. However if there is any disruption to the recording environment, they will be politely ask to vacate the main hall.

Regarding Imam Anwars DVD, the title is yet TBA. The release date is also yet TBA.

We will just be showing a short promo.

sem
06-13-2007, 01:53 PM
aww thats not fair why do the events always take place in london,its far for me to travel,cant anyone organise these events in manchester it would be so much better,

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Noor Pro Media are in the process of arranging the A Menace II Society event
for other cities within the uk and one of them will be Manchester Insh'Allah.

We need to know of venues and organisations willing to help us with this.

Sisters please contact:

Umm Salahudeen 07946323697

Brothers please contact:

Abu Salahudeen 07956049296

Helena
06-14-2007, 11:08 AM
the tickets will def arrive at 8pm in al-furqan???...inshAllah...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Insh'Allah tickets will be available from Al Furqan from 8.00pm today.

Helena
06-14-2007, 08:48 PM
yaay i got my ticket!!!!!

jazaks for ur every support and effort. May Allah(swt) reward you inshAllah.Hope this event becomes successful inshAllah.:)

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-15-2007, 09:04 AM
Ameen.

Jzk.

All members of Noor Pro Media hope all attendees enjoy our event Insh'Allah.

Helena
06-15-2007, 07:55 PM
sorry one more thing...

in the poster/tickets it demonstrates lipstick..and how does it link with the topic?

secondly...are diff floors located for brothers and sisters? which floors for whom?

lastly..in the sisters floor will there be a projector to view the speakers?

jazaks!

adz_222
06-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Asalam'alaikum Brothers and Sisters. YAYY im going to this :) ive got my tickets my friend brought them online. Anyways whos going? I recommend you download some of the Shaykh Khalid Yasin Lectures his great mashallah. I dont know bout the over two people tho. Can any1 recommend any of their videos to me.

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-16-2007, 07:45 PM
The brothers hall is on the main ground floor and the sisters hall is on the 1st floor.

Yes there will be a live audio visual feed into the sisters section.

The Lipstick...come 30th of June all will be revealed.

For further information brothers contact Abu Salahudeen: 07956049296

Sisters contact Umm Salahudeen: 07946323697

ABU SALAHUDEEN
06-24-2007, 10:55 AM
There will be a limited amount of tickets available at the door on the day of the event.

Please contact us to reserve your tickets.

Brothers: 07956 049 296
Sisters: 07946 323 697

However, Noor Pro Media recommend you buy your tickets in advance, as we cannot guarantee availability on the day.

Salaam
06-26-2007, 11:21 AM
4 days to go, cant wait...

swanlake
06-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Salaam Aleykum

I have just been told of the lecture, Are tickets still available I wonder? I told many people (6) who are coming but it would be disappointing if they dont get admittance.

swanlake
06-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Salaam

Not ot worry, I called the sister's number and reserved it.

adz_222
06-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Alhumdulillah i went to this today IT WAS GREATTT Murtaza khan did a good lecture i remember the bit when he saidd "My Man Brought Me A Rose" lol Khalid Yasin was great aswell he can get his point across, and that other guy Abdul Karim was great too. Mashallah Wat did everyone else think of the event? Salaam

Helena
06-30-2007, 11:14 PM
the event was great mashAllah..very worth it.....enjoyed every single bit of it...

br Abdul Karim..proper explained the situation with evidences.....nice power point presentation....

Salaam
07-01-2007, 09:27 PM
The event was great, liked all the speakers. Disappointed thou they did not show the trailer of Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki, that’s one of the main reasons why me and my friends went, I hope someone from NoorPro can answer what happened.

Jazak’Allahu Khairan

Helena
07-01-2007, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
The event was great, liked all the speakers. Disappointed thou they did not show the trailer of Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki, that’s one of the main reasons why me and my friends went, I hope someone from NoorPro can answer what happened.

Jazak’Allahu Khairan
oh yeah..i was thinking something was missing in the event....probably it did not fit in the schedule....Allahu Allaam...

ABU SALAHUDEEN
07-02-2007, 08:47 AM
As Salaam.

Noor Pro Media would like to apologise for not showing Imam Anwar's DVD trailer.

Unfortunately the trailer was not completed in time. However we will make it available soon Insh'Allah.

Wa Salaam.

Salaam
07-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

when you finsh with the trailer can you please put it up on your site. And when will the complete DVD be availible to buy, can you give a rough timing.

Jazak'Allahu khairan

ABU SALAHUDEEN
07-03-2007, 08:57 PM
As Salaam,

Yes we will upload the trailer on our site once it is complete.

We are looking at an early September release for the completed product Insh'Allah.

Wa Salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.