/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bactiria

Allah-creation
05-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Everything is is alive angel of detah will take it's soul, so what about bactiria?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-12-2007, 07:40 PM
salamualikum
Bactiria:?
you mean bacteria?
ma'assalama

Malaikah
05-15-2007, 08:42 AM
:sl:

LOL! I thought I was the only person lame enough to come up with such questions!

I don't know, but I doubt it because bacteria are unicellular organisms, even trees are way more complex and 'alive' than them and they have no soul.

Also bacteria are related to fungi though fungi are way more complex than bacteria and fungi aren't don't have a soul... I assume they are like plants because we can eat mushrooms, with are basically complex types of multicellular fungi.

You can tell I've given this some though. :hiding:

3ARABY_2005
05-15-2007, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah-creation
Everything is is alive angel of detah will take it's soul, so what about bactiria?
WELL...WHY NOT????

basicly we can't see or detect souls to confirm that bacteria has or has not soul.

but ...at the end ..it's a living organism.

and can i ask u something?

what's the benefit of knowing that bacteria has or has not soul???? :D :D

((( my english is improving...but i don't know which is right ( bacteria has ) or ( bacteria have ).....tell me )))

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-15-2007, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3ARABY_2005

((( my english is improving...but i don't know which is right ( bacteria has ) or ( bacteria have ).....tell me )))
Bacteria has or has no soul :D

Your english is good,

erm @ thread starter, are you saying everything alive the angel of death will take its soul, erm everything alive doesn't have a soul does it :oS

Sorry im abit dum :rollseyes

Do animals souls get taken away and be judged btw @ ppl?

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh.

Umm Yoosuf
05-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

Contemplating on such question will not benefit us in any way rather let us busy ourselves with something that will benefit us in the Dunyah and Akhirah insha Allah :)

Malaikah
05-15-2007, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam
Do animals souls get taken away and be judged btw @ ppl?
:sl:

I don't know if the Angel of death takes their souls but they are resurrected and judged and then after that they are turned to dust.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah

Contemplating on such question will not benefit us in any way rather let us busy ourselves with something that will benefit us in the Dunyah and Akhirah insha Allah :)
Actually it is important because if they have souls we can't be 'cruel' to them.

But seriously man they are unicellular!!! They less complex than plants even!

3ARABY_2005
05-15-2007, 09:46 AM

u r 100% right :thumbs_up

asadxyz
05-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Assalaamo Alaikum

This is a genuine question.This is another thing that we do not know the answer.The Quran declares all elements of the universe as "Ayaat " آيات
For example :

(26:7) And have they never looked at the earth (and seen) how We have created in it a variety of fine vegetation in abundance ?

إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَةً وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ﴿26:8﴾
(26:8) This surely has a Signs *5 but most of them would not believe.
*5 That is, the seeker after truth does not have to look far for a Sign. If only he sees with open eyes the phenomena of vegetation around him, he will be able to judge for himself whether the reality about the system of the world (i.e., Tauhid) which was being presented by the Prophets is true, or the speculations of the polytheists and atheists. From the variety and abundance of creation found on the earth, the various elements and factors supporting it, the laws of nature causing it to grow and flourish, and the accord and harmony existing between its characteristics and the countless needs and demands of innumerable creatures, only a fool will conclude that all this is happening automatically without the wisdom, knowledge, power and design of an All-Mighty, All-Powerful Creator. Obviously, many masters and gods could not have by any device arranged and produced the perfect harmony and accord between the soil, the sun and the moon, and the animal and plant life produced with their help and the needs of a great variety of creatures living on the earth. A sensible person, unless he is prejudiced and biased, cannot help feeling convinced that these are the clear signs and proofs of the existence of One God, and there is no further need of a miracle to convince him of the reality of Tauhid. "

Then invites us to think over them :
انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ﴿6:65﴾

Behold, how We set forth Our signs in diverse forms, so that maybe they will understand the Truth
As far as their death is concerned :
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ
Everyone is bound to taste death
كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ﴿55:26﴾
(55:26) All *25 that exists on the earth shall perish.

All this تفكروتدبر is a part of Deen.And Quran condemns those who do not exercise it.

If we look at the words "life" and "death" we can conclude that
Material body + Soul = Living organism
Material body - soul = Dead organism
So all living objects have souls .
No one except Human beings who have power to adopt right or wrong pathway ,will be judged.
Best of luck

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!