PDA

View Full Version : Ed Hussain on CNN, treachery at its worst

Showkat
05-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Salaams All

Watch the vids below

Some of the comments with crack you up

YouTube - Inside Radical Islam in the UK

This Ed Hussain admits to reporting 2 Members of Hizb ut Tahrir to the Syrian secret services in his book.

Notice how he takes credit for the success of the dawah

Muahmmad saw said " A man does the actions of the hellfire and just before he dies he starts doing the actions of jannah, and dies and goes to Jannah. Another man does the action of the jannah and just before he dies he starts doing the actions of jahanam and dies and goes to Jahannum.

A very nice reminder for all of us inshAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
05-17-2007, 10:57 PM
:salamext:

Did you also know that his name is actually "Muhammed" but he has abbreviated to Ed.

jzcasejz
05-17-2007, 11:04 PM
^^ LOL, Easy-Talk is quality..isn't it Bro? :p

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2007, 11:21 PM
him talking down to qutb really ticked me off :anger: TRAITOR :anger:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
05-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Wheres the link? I cant find it? I heard alot of this guy wana hear hime for real. As he does come from me endz

SATalha
05-17-2007, 11:48 PM
I just saw the video on Youtube. The way he slates the East London Masjid really got to me. The people that run the masjid and Sheikh Abdul Kayum are among the most loving and caring Muslims i have met. Sayed Kutubs's is just something the west fear. And Ed Hussain is good as nothing. The way he slates Hiz-b-uth-thaheer was discarcful. I attended many meeting by the organization and none of them where as extreme as he makes it out to be. The meetings that I went to only spoke about how the brothers wished and worked for the establishment of a country that was guverned by Shariah? I mean if the United States can go around cahnging regimes hear and their, why cant we have a place where our guvernment and legislaters are of those who we pick?

Al-Hanbali
05-18-2007, 10:19 AM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
^^ LOL, Easy-Talk is quality..isn't it Bro? :p
:thumbs_up

Showkat
05-18-2007, 10:31 AM
I think the link has been deleted, but not to worry, just go to youtube and search for Ed Hussain and you can watch his antics at pleasing the
non-Muslims.

I fanyone would like his book on pdf then please send me a pm inshAllah with your emial address.

jzcasejz
05-18-2007, 11:00 AM
JazakAllah Khayr for posting.

This dude's letting 'Stepney Green Secondary School' down...BiGTiME! :cry:

Ed Hussain reh zuzin ekh din rastat fhai..beef oytoh! :blind:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2007, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Ed Hussain reh zuzin ekh din rastat fhai..beef oytoh! :blind:
khali beef nai, murug ar maas oh oibo, igure dektam farina!!!

SATalha
05-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Did ed hussian go stepney green! I went to that school.

jzcasejz
05-18-2007, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Did ed hussian go stepney green! I went to that school.
Bruv, I went there too. Just left a year ago. He's giving Stepney ijjot bruv. :exhausted

BTW, when you went there, was it that Asian headteacher? Or was it Mr McGrath?

aamirsaab
05-18-2007, 07:09 PM
:sl:
It is better not to give this guy any more attention than he deserves.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.