/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

JAMIEL RAILOUN
05-21-2007, 08:04 PM
:sl: MY NAME IS JAMIEL RAILOUN.I AM 45 YEARS OLD AND COMPUTERS IS NOT MY STRONG POINT.:cry: I STRUGGLED FOR 2 DAYS JUST TO LOG IN:-[ WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD OR USER ID:raging: IM NEW AT THIS AND DONT KNOW HOW A FORUM WORKS::? WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP ME :D

JAZAKALLA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Salamualikum.
Pactient blud. Inshallah now that the mods/admin are aware of this issue they will get in contact with you A.S.A.P inshallah :) for the time being just do dua'ah inshallah
Ma'assalama

unknown_JJ
05-21-2007, 08:09 PM
aww atleast u made it 2 the furm ..welcome! lol wot ya need help on now?? tc asalamu alaykummm

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 08:17 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums :) insha Allaah you will have a beneficial time here.

I hope it isn't too hard to use, and if you ever have any questions - you can always ask in this thread because this is your thread insha Allaah. :)

You can also click on this link: New Here? Tutorial

To understand how to use the forum insha Allaah.

We look forward to your posts!

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!