/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O' Allah!!

madeenahsh
08-10-2005, 10:36 PM
O' Allah!!

Whoever is in the Heaven and on earth begs of Him. Everyday He has a matter to bring forth (such as givng honor to some, disgrace to some life to some death to some etc!
When there is a violent sorn and the seas are turbulent , the ocupants of the boat call out O'Allah!"
When The camel driveer and the caravan are lost in the desert, they call O'Allah!"

When disaster and calamity occur , the afflicted call out, O'Allah!"

When the door are shut before those who seek to enter through then and barriers are place before those who are in need-they all cry out,O'Allah!"

When all plans end in failure, all hope is lost and the path becomes constricted O'Allah!"
is called out.

When the earth,vast and wide though it is, is straitened for you causing your soul to feel constricted, call out,O'Allah!"

To Allah Subhanawatallah ascend all words, the sincere supplication, the tears of the innocent, and the invocations of the afflicted. Hands and eyes ar extended to Him in times of hardship and misfortune.The tongue chants, cries out and mentions His Name.The heart finds peace , the soul finds rest, the nerves are relaxed, and the intellect is awakened----These are all achieved when we Remember Allah Subhaanahu waTaa'llah..How perfect He is , the Exalted.
Allah is very Gracious and Kind to His slaves 42:19
Allah the most beautiful of names the truest combination of letters and the most precious of words.

Do you know of any that is similar to Him?( There is nothing like unto Him and He is the All Hearer, the Seer 19:65
Allah:He is thought of when absolute richness , strength , glory and wisdom come to mind.
Whose is the kingdom this Day?( Allah Himself will relpy to His Questions): its Allah's ---the One , the Irresistible! 40:16.

Allah: He is thought of when kindness, care, relief, affection. and mercy come to mind
And whatever of blessing and good things you have it is from Allah. 16:53.

O'Allah!" Possessor of Majesty, Magnificence and Might , let comfort take the place of sorrow , make happines come after sadness, let safet take the place of fear.

O'Allah!":Sooth burning hearts with coolness of faith.

O'Allah!":Give peacfull slumber to the restless and serenity to disurbed souls
O'Allah!" Guide the confuse ones to your light and those that are astray to your guidance.
O'Allah!" remove evil whispers from our hearts and replace them with light, destroy falsehood with truth and crush the evil plots of the Devil with your army of Angels.
O'Allah!" Remove from us Misery, affliction and anxiety.
We seek refuge in You from fearing anything except You,from depending upon anyone except upon You,from putting out full trust in anyone except You, and from invoking anyone other than You.You are the supreme Patron and an Excellent Protector.

Contemplate and Be Thankful

Remeber the favors of Allah Subhana Wa Taa'alah upon you how they surround you from above and below----Indeed, from every direction!!

And If you would count the grace of Allah Subhana Wa Taa'alah , Never Could you be able to count them. 14:34

Health, safety,nourishment.clothin,air.and water-------these all point to the world being yours, yet you do not realize it. You posses all that lie has to offer, yet remain ignorant.

See you not (O men) that Allah has subjected for you whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and has completed and perfected His Graces upon you, (both) apparent (i.e Islamic Monotheism, and the lawful pleasures of this world, including health, good looks, etc.) and hidden (i.e. Ones Faith in Allah (of Islamic Monotheism) knowledge, wisdom, guidance for doing righteous deeds, and also the pleasures and delights of the Hereafter in Paradise, etc.)? Yet of mankind is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or a Book giving light! 31:20

You have at your disposal two eyes , a tongue.lips two hands, and two legs.
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?55:13.
Can You picture yourself walking without feet? Should you take it lightly that you slimber soundly while misery hinders th esleep pf many? should your forget that you fill yourself with both delicious dishes and cool water while the pleasure of good food and drinks is impossible for some, due to sickness and diseases? Consider the faculaties of hearing and seeing with which you have been endowed.
Look at your healthy skin and be greatful that you have been saved from diseases that attack it.Reflect on your powers of reasoning and remember those that suffer from mental ailments.
Would you sell your ability to hear and see from the weight of Mount Uhud in gold, or your ability to speak for huge castles? You have been given abundant favors , yet you feign ignorance.
Notwithstanding warm bread,cool water, easy sleep, and good health you remain despondent and depressed.You think about what you do not have anbd are ungreatful for what you have been given. You are troubled by a loss in wealth, yet you have the key to happiness and many blessings.Contemplate and be thankful.
And also in your ownselves. Will you not then see? 51:21
Reflect upon yourself, your family your friends and the entire world that is around you.
They recognise the Grace of Allah, yet they deny it (by worshipping others besides Allah) and most of them are disbelievers (deny the Prophethood of Muhammad SAW 16:83
The past is gone forever

By brooding over the past and its tragedies, one exhibits a form on insanity..... A kind of sickness that destroys resolve to live for the present moment.Those who have a firm purpose have filled away and forgotten accurrence of the past, which will never again see light, since they occupy such a dark place in the recesses of the mind
Episodes of the Past are finished with sadness cannot retrieve them, melancholy cannot make things right, and depression will never bring the past back to life.This is because the past is non existent.
Do not live in nightmare of former times or under the shades of what you have missed.Save yourself from the gostly apprarition of the past.Do you think that you can return the sun to it place of rising the baby to its mothers womb, milk to the udder.or tears to the eye? By Constantly dwelling on the past is a waste of the present.When Allah Subhana Wa Taa'alah mentiond the affairs of the previous nations, He The Exalted said:

That was a nation who has passed away. They shall receive the reward of what they earned and you of what you earn. And you will not be asked of what they used to do. 2:134
Former days are gone and done with, and you benefit nothing by carring out an Outopsy over them by turning back the wheels of history.
The person who lives in the past is like someone who tries to saw sawdust.Of old, they used to say:"Do you remove the dead from their graves"
Our tragedy is that we are incapable of dealing with the present: Neglecting out beautuful castles , we wail over dilapidated buildings. If every man and every jinn were to try jointly bring back the past they would most certainly fail. Everything on earth marches forward preparing for new season----and so should you!
Today is all that you have!!!
When you wake up in morning , do not expect to see the evening-----live as though today is all that you have .Yesterday has passed with its good and evil, while tomorrow has not yet arrived.Your life's Span is but one day! as if you were born in it and will die at the end of it.With this attitude, you will not be caught between and obsession over the past, with all its anxieties and the hopes of the futures, with all it uncertainty.Live for today: During this day you should pray with wakeful heart, recite the Quran with understanding and rememeber Allah Subhana Wa Taa'alah with great Ikhlas (Sincerity).In this day you should be balanced in your affairs, satisfied with your alloted portion, concerned with your appearance and health.
Organize the hours of this day , so that you make years our of minutes and months out of senonds. Seek Forgiveness from your Allah Subhana Wa Taa'alah remember Him. Prepare for the final parting fromt his world and live today happily and at peace.Be content with your sustenance with your spouse and your offsprings , your work , your house, your station in life
So hold that which I have given you and be of the grateful 7:144
Live today free from sorrows, bother , anger, jealousy and malice.
You must engrave onto your heart one Phares:Today is my only day . If you have eaten warm fresh bread today, then what to do yesterday's dry , rotten bread and tomorrow's anticipated bread matter?
If you are truthfull with yourself and have a firm. solid resolve, you will undoubtedly convince yourself to the following.Today is my last day to live.When You achieve this attitude , you will profit from every moment of your day by developing your personality, expanding your abilities and purifying your deeds to be upon the Haqq then you say to yourself:
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity.Also I shall not backbite. Today I shall organize my house and my office . they will not be disorderly and chaotic, but organized and neat.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.I will be meticulous in my neatness and balanced in my walk talk and actions.
Today I will strive to be obedient to Allah Subhana Wa Taa'alah , pray in the best manners possible, do more voluntary acts of righteousness , recite the Quran and read beneficial books. I will plant goodness into my heart and extract from it the roots of Evil----Such as pride jealousy, Hypocrisy.
Today I will try to help others----to visit the Sick to attend a funeral toguide the one who is lost , and to feed the hungry. I will stand side by side with the oppressed and the weak. I will pay respect to that scholars, be mercifull to the young and reverent to the old.
O'past that has departed and is gone, I willnot cry over you!You will not see me remembering you, not even for a moment.because you have traveled away from me and never return .
O' future , you are in the realm of the unseen , so I will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come bacause tomorrow in nothing and has not yet been created-Today is my only day' is one of the most important statments in the dictionary of happiness, for those who desire to live life in the fullest splendor and brilleance.
Taken from A book called Don be Sad!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
04-21-2006, 03:52 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah,beautiful article...:sister:

jazaak ALLAH khair for sharing...:rose:

:w:

cleo
04-21-2006, 04:09 PM
In my troubled day, you reminded me of a gift from Allah. Thank you. Wonderful article.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.