/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'prayers of a sinner part 2'

Mr. Baldy
05-23-2007, 12:20 PM
salaam all... this is based on a dream i actually had

When I die will the devil be claiming me or will I be making it to the pearly gates, man I’ve been trying to pray but it seems the Lord hasn’t been listening of late, life don’t seem fair when you’re ****ed by your fate. How am I supposed to be ready for death when I’m not ready for life, keep having this dream it’s me, my kids and my wife, little Subhan’s playing with his mum and Zainab’s face is like light.
And then I’m cold and all alone, my wife, my kids all gone, and I hear the reaper calling, beckoning for me, he’s getting closer and closer saying it’s reckoning for me. How can this be when I just started living, I don’t understand man I just started breathing. I cry ‘Lord this can’t be right. Lord I just started life’ The Lord still ain’t answering, the reaper’s hand tightens and man I feel like dying.
As the life’s sucked out of me, the reaper changes to the devil, the same devil that walked by me, keeping me off the level. Oh my God no, Oh my God no, Oh my God no, he smiles and as he speaks I recognise the voice, like I heard it before accompanying every choice, ‘Remember me? I was the voice killing your soul, now I’m gonna take you to hell where you’ll burn for the whole of eternity’
I look into his eyes and wake from the dream screaming, sweat on my forehead, gleaming, look at my chest and realise I wasn’t dreaming, I realise the Lord sent me a warning, coz on my chest was that black hand a’grabbing, I realise the Lord was listening and this was His way of responding, telling me I’m lost without His guidance, letting me know He’s ready to light us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gangster No.1
05-23-2007, 12:27 PM
:sl:
did you seriously have that dream

Mr. Baldy
05-23-2007, 12:28 PM
its not exactly the dream, coz its not reccomended to recount bad dreams to anuyone, but close enough.

Gangster No.1
05-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Brother that dream is truely a sign for yourself and for evryone including me, allah hu akbar,

what i think the dream is telling is that you need 2 sort yourself out, before that actullay happens when you, die.

alot of dreams could be from the devil himself (shataan) but in this case it is more of a message, i think any way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gangster No.1
05-23-2007, 12:34 PM
where is sinner part 1?

Mr. Baldy
05-23-2007, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
Brother that dream is truely a sign for yourself and for evryone including me, allah hu akbar,

what i think the dream is telling is that you need 2 sort yourself out, before that actullay happens when you, die.

alot of dreams could be from the devil himself (shataan) but in this case it is more of a message, i think any way.
thanks for the advice bro.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...rs-sinner.html

that link will take you to prayers of a sinner part 1

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 12:42 PM
subhanAllah!

ye we all gotta seriously fix up..

Gangster No.1
05-23-2007, 12:55 PM

What you said in that thread, part 1,

is that true, bro

inshallah when you about to do sin, you'll remember allah, and not do it.

personally speaking when you doin sin, on a daily basis, you dont realise, and then its outa of ya head yoyr doin sin, when you realise what you are doing and how much sin your really commiting then you realise who you really are, brother its Very hard to stop sinning all together, inshallah you'll rember that your a muslim, and inshallah you'll rembr that what you do for enjoyment in tis life is just ganna grab you back when your dead.

i hear you say bout death, and that your not ready to die(in your dream)
pesonally speaking again,
you do think, you do get scared, thinking of all those sins commited, and hardly remmebring when you did a deed.

I dont wana sound like a hypocrite, but i think you'll find it more relaxing, peaceful, and you can do dua much much more better when you sit in the mosque, in the house of allah.

Inshallah.

If i have gone off abit, chatting, then jus chil, peace out, bro

Mr. Baldy
05-24-2007, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1

What you said in that thread, part 1,

is that true, bro

inshallah when you about to do sin, you'll remember allah, and not do it.

personally speaking when you doin sin, on a daily basis, you dont realise, and then its outa of ya head yoyr doin sin, when you realise what you are doing and how much sin your really commiting then you realise who you really are, brother its Very hard to stop sinning all together, inshallah you'll rember that your a muslim, and inshallah you'll rembr that what you do for enjoyment in tis life is just ganna grab you back when your dead.

i hear you say bout death, and that your not ready to die(in your dream)
pesonally speaking again,
you do think, you do get scared, thinking of all those sins commited, and hardly remmebring when you did a deed.

I dont wana sound like a hypocrite, but i think you'll find it more relaxing, peaceful, and you can do dua much much more better when you sit in the mosque, in the house of allah.

Inshallah.

If i have gone off abit, chatting, then jus chil, peace out, bro
its all true man. thanks for the advice bro.

Re.TiReD
05-24-2007, 12:09 PM
ermmm...I'm lost for words! woah Masha'Allah! btw I just wanted to say...at the begininng of the rhyme wen you said God aint bin lisnin of late...we shouldnt think like that Insha'Allah...Laa Yukallifullaha Nafsan Illa Wus3ha...Allah does not overburden any soul.

tkcr Akhee :w:

Mr. Baldy
05-24-2007, 12:27 PM
salam, thanks for the advice sis, will keep that in mind.

moheyuddin
05-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Nice Prayers of a Sinner!

May Allah Forgive us !

:w:
G. Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

Souljette
12-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Mashalllahhhhhhhh we all pray we get guided and allah keeps us on the str8 path ameen...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.