/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Employemt jobs site for muslims

khalil_zamir
05-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Salaam All

New online muslim employment jobs site. please visit and register to support us at

www.jobs4muslims.com

your brother in islam

Mohammad Khalil Zamir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimWays
05-30-2007, 10:27 AM
Assalamualykum,

very nice site, masha'Allah... we need more Muslim sites dedicated to jobs. Sal@m job sites too complicated. Anyways would you be interested in advertising your site on muslimways.com?

Feel free to contact me if you do, insha'Allah

khalil_zamir
05-30-2007, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
Assalamualykum,

very nice site, masha'Allah... we need more Muslim sites dedicated to jobs. Sal@m job sites too complicated. Anyways would you be interested in advertising your site on muslimways.com?

Feel free to contact me if you do, insha'Allah
Salaam rother.

Thanks for the offer. I Accept happily. We could do with support from people and websites like that to advertise us. What information would you want from me or could you just use the information from the website?

razakulla

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.