/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HIWI Fashion

cihad
05-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Assalamu alaykum

I just wanted to say that a friend if mine just opened an Islamic Clothing Site.
You can check it out at www.hiwifashion.com

and tell me what you think:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gangster No.1
05-24-2007, 11:43 AM
lol

i dont like it becuz it hasnt got variety in colours and new type of fashion for the mens section.

there is not even black style type of fashion clothing, then again it is summer fashion.

any way i dont like it.
lol

Peace out

cihad
05-25-2007, 09:39 AM
thanks for being..um..truthful

Medina83
05-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Salam aleikum :)

Some of the womens stuff is very nice, a few more colours besides beige shades would be nice though. I like the website design, the full length and detail photos.

A few tunic style tops with detail on the neck and cuffs would be great also.Especially in that lavender colour.!

Impressive talent your friend has there though, mashaAllah, i'd love to be able to make stuff like that.

And I thought the mens stuff was lovely too....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smile
05-26-2007, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Medina83
Salam aleikum :)

Impressive talent your friend has there though, mashaAllah, i'd love to be able to make stuff like that.
He doesn't make the stuff :) :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.