/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loving Someone Just For The Sake Of Allah (swt)

chacha_jalebi
05-24-2007, 05:46 PM
salaam

Bismillah ir rahman nir raheem

Diggidy Diggidy Ya Best Check Yaselfs Before Ya Wreck Yaselfs :D

loving someone just for Allah (swt) sake is a heavy thin to do, nowadays we forget this though, like we are too busy fightin over petty issues and we envy or have hatred of one another . . . . so may Allah (swt) soften our hearts so we can have love for everyone!!! ameen, bye now :p

Allah (swt) says in surah al Fath v 29 . . .

"Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e., of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurat (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, and becomes thick and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers, that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e., all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e., Jannah).''

and surah al hashr v 9

"And those who, before them, had homes (in Al-Madinah) and had adopted the Faith, - love those who emigrate to them...''

and its reported in the hadiths . . .

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "There are three qualities whoever has them, will taste the sweetness of Iman: To love Allah and His Messenger (PBUH) more than anyone else; to love a slave (of Allah) only for (the sake of) Allah; and to abhor returning to infidelity after Allah has saved him from it as he would abhor to be thrown into the fire (of Hell)".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Seven are (the persons) whom Allah will give Shade of His Thrown on the Day when there would be no shade other than His Throne's Shade: A just ruler; a youth who grew up worshipping Allah; a man whose heart is attached to mosques; two persons who love and meet each other and depart from each other for the sake of Allah; a man whom an extremely beautiful woman seduces (for illicit relation), but he (rejects this offer by saying): `I fear Allah'; a man who gives in charity and conceals it (to such an extent) that the left hand does not know what the right has given; and a person who remembers Allah in solitude and his eyes well up".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah, the Exalted, will say: `Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory? Today I shall shelter them in My Shade when there will be no shade except Mine".
[Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you shall not believe until you love one another. May I inform you of something, if you do, you love each other. Promote greeting amongst you (by saying As-salamu `alaikum to one another)".
[Muslim]

Al-Bara' bin `Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said about the Ansar: "Only a believer loves them, and only a hypocrite hates them. Allah loves him who loves them and Allah hates him who hates them".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Mu`adh (bin Jabal) (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `For those who love one another for the sake of My Glory, there will be seats of light (on the Day of Resurrection), and they will be envied by the Prophets and martyrs".
[At-Tirmidhi]

Abu Karimah Al-Miqdad bin Ma`dikarib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When a man loves his brother (for Allah sake) let him tell him that he loves him".
[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud]

Abu Idris Al-Khaulani (May Allah had mercy upon him) reported: I once entered the mosque in Damascus. I happened to catch sight of a young man who had bright teeth (i.e., he was always seen smiling). A number of people had gathered around him. When they differed over anything they would refer it to him and act upon his advice. I asked who he was and I was told that he was Mu`adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) The next day I hastened to the mosque, but found that he had arrived before me and was busy in performing Salat. I waited until he finished, and then went to him from the front, greeted him with Salam and said to him, "By Allah I love you.'' He asked, "For the sake of Allah?'' I replied, "Yes, for the sake of Allah". He again asked me, "Is it for Allah's sake?'' I replied, "Yes, it is for Allah's sake.'' Then he took hold of my cloak, drew me to himself and said, "Rejoice,! I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, `Allah, the Exalted, says: My love is due to those who love one another for My sake, meet one another for My sake, visit one another for My sake and spend in charity for My sake".
[Malik]

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man was with the Prophet (PBUH) when another man passed by and the former said: "O Messenger of Allah! I love this man (for Allah's sake)". Messenger of Allah (PBUH) asked, "Have you informed him?'' He said, "No". Messenger of Allah (PBUH) then said, "Tell him (that you love him)". So he went up to the man and said to him, "I love you for the sake of Allah;'' and the other replied, "May Allah, for Whose sake you love me, love you.''
[Abu Dawud]

I LOVE YOU ALL AND ALL THE MUSLIMS FOR ALLAH (swt) SAKE :statisfie :-[ :D

lets stop hatin and get lovin :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aziaf
06-02-2007, 06:49 PM
:sl: :D :sl:

Mashallah chacha ji, duno how i missed this, great stuff.....:D

:w: :D :w:

Kittygyal
06-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Salamualikum.
What a post mashallah!

Right, to all them dua'ahs i would say AMIN THUMMA AMIN YA RABBIL ALAMEEN.
Solid post indeed brother.

Love for the sake of me lord

Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
03-28-2008, 07:39 PM
:sl:

BUMP

Awesome post Chacha, :thumbs_up JazakAllah Khayr!

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
03-28-2008, 07:45 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Masha'Allah! Jazaak'Allah Khair for awesome post!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.