/* */

PDA

View Full Version : faithful slave

sadia
08-12-2005, 10:50 AM
I thought I’d let you know, how far believers are prepared to go.
So here’s a story
Once upon a time ago…

A young man lived, praying five times a day.
From his lord he never did stray.
Repented to almighty one hundred times a day or more, believed in Islam right from his heart, his lord did he adore.
Managed to guide disbelievers back, even if it meant in the process he’d be attacked.
‘Oh lord guide me to united brothers’ he’d say.
Shoulder to shoulder, and brother to brother, did the message pass onto another.
‘Believe in the almighty, the holy book, and the signs’ said the faithful slave.
‘Its people like you and I, to god are hearts we gave’.
He lived to be a wise old man, passing on knowledge on Islam to the new clan,
Telling them to stand up to disbelievers, as it is they that will be grievers on the final day, which places judgments.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maysara
08-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Mashallah sister Sadia, that was beautiful :applaud: , I wish I can have that kind of Imaan, instead of being all busy with this world.
Jazakallahu khayer , and keep me in your prayer( for a better Imaan :-[ )

your sister in Islam :love:

sadia
08-13-2005, 03:47 PM
inshallah sister.

najat A
08-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Mashaallah Sadia u r very smart and seriuas with u'r imman, keep on doint what u'r doeing.
I wish i'm smart like u.
ASALAMU ALYKUN SISTER.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
najat A
08-15-2005, 08:13 PM
Mashaallah Sadia u r very smart and seriuas with u'r imman, keep up with u'r dean and pass u'r knolege to other sisters like me.
I wish i'm smart like u.
jazakumulallah.
ASALAMU ALYKUN SISTER.

muslimbychoice
08-15-2005, 08:15 PM
:sl: Dear Sister:

Very nice. It is so amazing when you reflect on the lives and habits of the Prophet (saw) and the Believers during the time of the Prophet (saw). How much a part of their lives Islam really was - and how far we have strayed from that.

May Allah allow us all to make Islam the focus of our lives as it should be.

Asalaam' Alaikum,
Sumayyah *Muslimbychoice*

sadia
08-16-2005, 04:16 PM
JZK for the comments and sister Najat A , i aint smart, and you dont need to be like anyone, you're perfect as you are. JZK again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.