/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Traitors-The enemy within

Showkat
06-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Muslim Traitors-The enemy within
By Showkat Ali

This poem was inspired by several Muslims who have betrayed Islam and the Ummah and are now openly working for the Crusader West in its losing battle against Political Islam. The West is losing as the Muslim Ummah continues to work and struggle hard for the return of Islam to life and society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ae06XGh4MU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odr2pJeSMqU

Yes I’m a traitor
A self hater
A denier
Shame to the ummah
You see me on T.V
Talking trash
Pseudo intellectual and author

I can’t beat the west
And its ideas
Too powerful
So I join them
In their war against Political Islam
Because they must be the best

It’s not easy being me
Abuse and threats daily
Afraid to walk the streets
In case I meet
People I betrayed
Who are after me
Because I sold out the deen
For a few pieces of silver
Like Judas

I infiltrated
Many Islamic movements
Was active
Now I’m passive
Not sincere
A bystander
Watching the plots against the Ummah

I sell my story to the highest bidder
Like a prostitute
Yes I left the dawah completely
Some say I’m a quitter

No politics in Islam
I preach
Like a fanatic
People think I’m manic
Because I voted for Labour
Blair and his cronies
Mass murderers of Iraqis
I call them that
Instead of Muslims

I’m a wannabe sufi
Some call me a deviant one at that
Supposed to be
Detached from material wealth
But I sell
My story
To all and sundry
My biggest fear is
Hope they don’t offer me money to pose naked

I easily
Betray confidences
And make up lies
Anything to get attention
And feel important
I need therapy
To cope with my dilemmas

I openly brag
That I’m active
In getting people arrested
Tortured and even killed
Am I mass murderer?
Or a good citizen
According to Mr Blair?

I get rave reviews
From Mrs Phillips and the Neo-Cons
I never knew
They loved traitors so much
Might get an MBE next year from the Queen

I’m a born again Muslim
British Muslim
Got a red passport
Wave it when the racists call me a terrorist
And paki scum

No if’s no Butts
Some people after me
To stab me in the heart
Like they did Hassan in Manchester

I dread the return of the Caliphate
Who will apply to extradite
Me
Put me on trial
And then execute me
As a traitor

My Brit mates
Can’t be trusted
To protect me
They’ll sell me
Or trade me for a few of their soldiers

So I continue
Insulting and abusing
An expert on Islam
And the movements
Although I was faithful to none

No wonder my wife and parents are scared
In case they are the subject of my next book
And the West views me with mistrust
After all I did sell out my own people
Deen and akhira
For this life

Please feel free to forward and circulate as you wish.

If you can then please watch the 2 vids on the link. Comments would be appreciated on the poem and the 2 vids inshAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimahMuminah
06-08-2007, 12:48 AM
A-Salam, Ohhh I love this. Made me remember a few traitors I've read and seen in my time. May Allah guide us. Ameen. Jzk Brother.

NoName55
06-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Self rightous racist tripe masquerading as poetry!

wasalam

Showkat
06-08-2007, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
Self rightous racist tripe masquerading as poetry!

wasalam
Where is the racism, please show me?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 06:19 AM
I’m a born again Muslim
British Muslim
Got a red passport
Wave it when the racists call me a terrorist
And paki scum
I have the passport you specified yet i am not a born again Muslim, I agree with you noname55.

August
06-11-2007, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Showkat
This poem was inspired by several Muslims who have betrayed Islam and the Ummah and are now openly working for the Crusader West in its losing battle against Political Islam. The West is losing as the Muslim Ummah continues to work and struggle hard for the return of Islam to life and society.
Ah ha! So you admit that Islam doesn't seek peacefull co-existence with the West. Think long and hard about if you want to turn this into a new crusade. Bush has bent over backwards to avoid calling Islam evil. If you say things like this, the next president might not extend the same curtosy.

HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by August
Ah ha! So you admit that Islam doesn't seek peacefull co-existence with the West. Think long and hard about if you want to turn this into a new crusade. Bush has bent over backwards to avoid calling Islam evil. If you say things like this, the next president might not extend the same curtosy.
Islam seeks peacefull co-existence with the west but does the west seek peaceful co-existence with Islam? Or will it further strive to spread it's particular brand of 'bush democracy' throughout the ME?

Indeed Bush has bent over backwards to avoid calling Islam evil mainly because his wealth and the prosperity of the great satan (sry USA) depends on the oil flowing from Saudi. The late 'bush's' (sry one can dream) actions speak louder than anything he can say and unfortunately that message is loud and clear.

The next president hopefully will be like Clinton (without the Cigar :) ) :thumbs_up

Malaikah
06-11-2007, 07:04 AM
:sl:

HBot 5000, I don't see how you can find that poem to be some kind of personal attack on your self when it is about people, specifically Muslims who turn against other Muslims for the fame and fortune?

HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Erm i see where your coming from Malaikah, comment withdrawn :)

Malaikah
06-11-2007, 07:49 AM
:sl:

No worries...:thumbs_up

NoName55
06-11-2007, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by August
like a silly child (with intellect of bush and showkat) who just got proof for santa's existence (saw him at local store)

NoName55
06-11-2007, 09:43 AM
HBot 5000, I don't see how you can find that poem to be some kind of personal attack on your self when it is about people, specifically Muslims who turn against other Muslims for the fame and fortune?
you should read all his threads also visit that filthy forum,(he posts link to, in some of his threads) then you will see how quick he and his ilk are at pronouncing takfeer

:w:

August
06-11-2007, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000
Islam seeks peacefull co-existence with the west but does the west seek peaceful co-existence with Islam?
If you consider al-quada and hamas to be representatives of Islam then no. The west has always sought to live peacefully with Islam, it has been Islam that tried to conquor the west. The Crusades themselves were a response to atrocities committed in the name of Allah.

Malaikah
06-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Did the "West" even exit in the time of the crusades?:rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.