/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question!

al Amaanah
06-04-2007, 12:15 PM
:salamext:

What would you do if you saw your brother/sister in a house and that house was on fire? What would you do? You wouldn't leave him burning inside the house, you wouldn't walk by trying to ignore the fact that your friend is in a painful torment or would you?

Everyday we witness our friends, brothers, sisters, parents, husband, wives, children committing sinful acts which will lead one to an eternal fire in the hereafter however we do nothing about it.

You wouldn't let a loved one burn in a house now, would you? Then speak up when you see something which is an act of disobedience to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala and work together to be successful in the Ahkirah insha Allah!

By: Noor

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimahMuminah
06-05-2007, 07:29 AM
A-Salam, W/salam. So true brother/sister. I haven't thought of it that way and now that you've pointed it out, Jzk.

Salama
06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Great way of pointing it out. :)

But you know what happens to me and probably most of us, they balme you for getting *involved* and tell you to mind ur own buisness.
Im like sorry for caring. But alhamdulilah not all are like that so yh...

al Amaanah
06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
^ True..khayr insha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shazme
06-10-2007, 01:50 PM
JazakAllah khair for the reminder.......

.: Jannati :.
06-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Jazaak Allahu Khayran for the reminder...

adeel
06-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Jazakallah for sharing that, i can use that as an example to tell my friends and warn them.
Slaam

Aysenur
06-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Jazak allah khairan.

Masha allah your understanding of islam. May Allah give you more.

salam alaykoum

al Amaanah
06-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Ameen, and every muslim bi idhnillahi ta'aala.

saira-k
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
hmm tru gd way of puttin it like tht

al Amaanah
06-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Ameen, and every Muslim insha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.