/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hereafter

Confucius
06-04-2007, 10:32 PM
salamunalikum guys,

i have one question, and i need a SIMPLE answer and a sincere one.

how will education be of benefit to us in the hereafter, in the sight of Allah(swt)...specially being a girl?

(not talking about islamic education)

im at cross roads atm, ive been given permission to drop out of uni, i just need to strengthen my resolve (yesss i have made istikhara and shura! twice!! still a bit unsure..)

jazakallah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
06-05-2007, 11:00 AM
We are believers in this world..we will be judged according to our sins...

education is an form of seeking knowledge and benefiting from it...therefore it will be valuable to gain and spread the knowledge further in Islam InshAllah...

remember, Abu Sa'eed al-khudri related that the Prophet ( saw) said:

" A believer never stops seeking knowledge until he enters paradise."

Another hadith...he quotes that seek knowledge cradle to grave....

these quotes do not specify which gender it is aimed at......its for all believers....

06-05-2007, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nuj
salamunalikum guys,

i have one question, and i need a SIMPLE answer and a sincere one.

how will education be of benefit to us in the hereafter, in the sight of Allah(swt)...specially being a girl?

(not talking about islamic education)

im at cross roads atm, ive been given permission to drop out of uni, i just need to strengthen my resolve (yesss i have made istikhara and shura! twice!! still a bit unsure..)

jazakallah khair.
Why u say specially a girl?...........to me.........male and female........are equal to me?.....no difference...............

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!