/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question

Balthasar21
06-05-2007, 11:16 AM
I have been trying to create a post for four days now . Does it time that long to be aprove it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 11:19 AM
depends on where you create the post :)

there are sections which get thoroughly checked before the post is put up

Helena
06-05-2007, 11:20 AM
thats weird..

where did u post the thread? a specific location?

mayb the thread u've created...it needs an approval by the mods.....

let me see wot i can do..can u be more specific?

Balthasar21
06-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I have been trying to create a post for four days now . Does it time that long to be aprove it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-15-2007, 06:17 PM
In some sections, such as World Affairs and Discover Islam, you require the mods' approval before a thread is shown.

If your thread hasn't appeared, chances are it wasn't approved ...
I don't know if the mods will PM to give you their reasons.
PM-ing one of the mods for clarification may be the more appropriate way to deal with this.

Hope this helps.

Balthasar21
06-15-2007, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
In some sections, such as World Affairs and Discover Islam, you require the mods' approval before a thread is shown.

PM-ing one of the mods for clarification may be the more appropriate way to deal with this.

Hope this helps.

Hey it no big thing , Some people just can't keep their word .

Umar001
06-15-2007, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

Hope this helps.
Or the Mod might be Eesa and he likes to read abit of background on some of the topic before opening them so that he has some knowledge of what is being said to avoid injustice to anyone :thumbs_up

format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
If you are refering to me, IF you are then please say so, so we can discuss it properly. :)

vpb
06-15-2007, 11:27 PM
bro, just be careful when u accusse people. You don't know what's in their hearts for sure.

skhalid
06-18-2007, 11:55 AM
it takes long...i made a thread and it needs updating but i don't know when it will be approved......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.