/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saffron: beauty for both worlds

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
:salamext:

Saffron:beauty for both worlds

"Pure / Original Za'afraan / Saffron is sold at around 8-10 dollars per gram, which is almost half the rate of gold.

It is the world's most expensive spice.

It occurs as 3 stigmas / strands of a purple colored flower called Crocus Sativus.

At the time of harvest, the three red strands or stigmas are plucked from each flower by hand. This is time consuming and labour intensive and means that about 500,000 strands from 160,000 flowers will be gathered in this way to produce 1kg of the spice. And the area needed to cultivate 160,000 flowers is twice to that of a foot-ball ground.

World's total production of Za'afraan (Saffron) is not more than 300 tons per annum. What a pity to this world??????

Soil / sand of Jannah (paradise) is Za'afraan & Musk. And the price???? It can't be purchased by dollars, rather by Saalehaat (good deeds.)

What will happen to residents of Jannah when they will walk over Za'afraan & Musk?

When you are praying, just imagine that you are walking in Jannah, probably you will take your shoes off, as you will be strolling over perfume, you will breathe the air full of fragrances. And if Allah enters me in Jannah after you, I'll follow your style; I'll also remove my shoes.

But Jannah is not easy. May Allah enable us to achieve the success."

IslamicNetwork

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-05-2007, 07:59 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah
May Allah swt reward us all with Jannah and forgive our sins..Ameen

Muhammad
10-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh,

SubhanAllaah... an interesting post :).

May Allah swt reward us all with Jannah and forgive our sins..
Ameen!

MO783
10-16-2008, 11:18 AM
:sl:

I cant remember the smell of Saffron, I dont even know if I have smelt it now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
10-22-2008, 03:57 PM
*Homer style* " mmmmmmmmmmmm saffronnn" lol.

Ameen to the Dua.

seeker-of-light
10-22-2008, 09:29 PM
i am not sure if i have smelled of saffron before, but i am sure it is very nice smelling:)

rose17
10-23-2008, 01:20 AM
May Allah rewards us all with Jannah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.