/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Junaid Jumshed

gladTidings
06-06-2007, 01:30 PM
:sl:

His new album:

http://www.muziq.net/songs/Junaid_Ja...oob_e_Yazdaan/

The second one is :thumbs_up . Im just wondering if any of you guys can translate it please :)

Its 'Aei Rasool-e-Amin'

Thank you x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
06-06-2007, 01:33 PM
soo.....

u want users to translate track two.......i am listening to it now.....

pretty difficult words to understand.....hard to explain....

tussa koi nahin.....thats wot understand...'theres nothing like you'.....

SATalha
06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Yes i have heard this

He saying there is no one like our Rasul (PBUH)

My urdu isnt to good i'll ask ma paps?

gladTidings
06-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Yep please..

ok well I understand some of it.

Its 'Tuj sa koi nahin' - Theres no-one like you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Yep thats right

gladTidings
06-06-2007, 01:44 PM
But like I never understand his introductions...They seem to be a totally different language. Although they sound powerful.

SATalha
06-06-2007, 01:46 PM
It saying rasul is the last Rasol, you are the last one.

Your are the last Phrophet, till the last day

There is no one like x 2

Besides you there is no one, you are the last.

There is no one like x 2

Your are the last Phrophet, till the last day

There is no one like x 2

Those are the first few lines.....according to Paps

SATalha
06-06-2007, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
But like I never understand his introductions...They seem to be a totally different language. Although they sound powerful.
Are you Pakistani to begin with?

Helena
06-06-2007, 02:01 PM
hope am not going off-track...

but am looking for this particular nasheed sang by...jees fogotten his name....track called 'mainu bakshe de'.....

SATalha
06-06-2007, 02:05 PM
I know the guy your talking about ALLAH ALLAH ALAHHHHHHH. Realy powerful!!

Anyway where are all of our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we need translation?

Helena
06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
I know the guy your talking about ALLAH ALLAH ALAHHHHHHH. Realy powerful!!

Anyway where are all of our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we need translation?
the nasheed artist name is najem sheraz....very powerful nasheed indeed.....its been months i could not get hold of the track.....

indeed where are all brothers and sisters......:rollseyes ...when we need them...:rollseyes ..

great.... bro zak aint around....

gladTidings
06-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Are you Pakistani to begin with?
Yeah but lets just say my language department is very weak. Although i can read urdu, i dont speak very well. But from the little i do know.. i think its a sweet language, very respectful and very rich.

I did pick up the first bit btw but thanx to your pops anyway.

the nasheed artist name is najem sheraz....very powerful nasheed indeed.....its been months i could not get hold of the track.....
Not heard of him sis and yes we do need an urdu speaking brother or sister... where is zAk?

iwuvaziaf
06-06-2007, 03:15 PM
najam sheraz is good.. i got that nasheed on mp3 if anyone needs it.. or even junaid jamshed.. its all about limewire peeps..

wot r we translating... ne1 still need help?

salamaleykum

muzna
06-06-2007, 03:41 PM
junaid jamshed is a clothing chain in pakistan...
thought there would be sharwani styles in this thread

iwuvaziaf
06-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Junaid Jamshed was a singer back in my childhood, like in 1987.. belonged to a group called vital signs, until goin solo...

then, he was off scene for a while and he had dropped his music career and turned to islam.. now, he has clothing chains and he also sings nasheeds...

muzna
06-06-2007, 03:49 PM
oh..okay..knew there was an explanation of some sort!

SATalha
06-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Man i saw sum old pics of junaid jamshed, he looks so different.

Mesmerise
06-06-2007, 04:33 PM
SubhanAllah, the change in Junaid Jamshed is so different, mashAllah, since he has started attending Jamaa'at and gotten to deen, he has changed loads. I was actually in a gathering of his a few months back and his story how he came back to deen was so good, mashAllah :)

Helena
06-06-2007, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iwuvaziaf
najam sheraz is good.. i got that nasheed on mp3 if anyone needs it.. or even junaid jamshed.. its all about limewire peeps..

wot r we translating... ne1 still need help?

salamaleykum
do you seriously have the mp3 format of najem sheraz nasheed..in particular am looking for mainu bakshe de?...got it?

iwuvaziaf
06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Yes! u guyz r right! especially when u were like a little kid and heard his songs.. i.e. dil dil pakistan! and then u r like... seeing this guy change.. the brother has some beautiful voice..!

The way the imam in my local masjid narrates is just wow! makes me cry everytime.. and brother Bilal Assad has some rhythmic voice too.. Cant miss out my dad.. wah wah!

Hearing stories if reverts or people coming to the truth is :cry: ahhh! cant breathe...

Helena
06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Man i saw sum old pics of junaid jamshed, he looks so different.
he surely looks diff......but this change has bought me closer to his creator....and his deen...everything happens for the best...we mite not be aware of it now....in future we will be thankful to Allah(swt)!!!

iwuvaziaf
06-06-2007, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LABBAYK
do you seriously have the mp3 format of najem sheraz nasheed..in particular am looking for mainu bakshe de?...got it?
yes, InshaAllah! leme just grab it from the laptop... i'll PM u in a minute..

Helena
06-06-2007, 04:53 PM
yes, InshaAllah! leme just grab it from the laptop... i'll PM u in a minute..
jazaks sis.....i've been searching for this for a long time....even created couple of threads on it.....still couldnt get hold of it.....:)

u've made my day sis...reps coming ur way.....:D :)

SATalha
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM
He looks wayyyyyyyyyy better

Mesmerise
06-06-2007, 05:25 PM
He looks wayyyyyyyyyy better
lol :thumbs_up

3isha
06-06-2007, 09:41 PM
A day with Junaid Jamshed, hope u like it,:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Q9lRldbSs

adeel
06-06-2007, 09:51 PM
well i could remember Junaid Jamshed when i was just 5 years old lol :p , I just found out this year that he turned to Islam,i found out the he's been with Islam for a very long time Mashallah, also he is a great Nasheed Artist Mashallah,
Im a Pakistany but i dont really understand URDU that much need to read it more, so i wont be able to translate :( .
Salaam

jannat
06-07-2007, 03:49 PM
i like his nasheeds, esp Muhammad(S.A.W) ka Roza, thats very nice.
alhamdulillah he has been guided and left the music industry, i hope one day all our pakistani singers follow and become closer to allah tala. i cant judge them all only allah can , may be they are practising, only allah tala knows best. :)

:w:

Helena
06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
thats is a beautiful track mashAllah.....:) ..

today heard meeta meeta......from his new album....anybody has it?

iwuvaziaf
06-07-2007, 10:39 PM
oday heard meeta meeta......from his new album....anybody has it?
meeta meeta? hmmm.. maybe heard meetha meetha! :-[

sis, if u want it and nobody got it then u can always gimme a shout, inshaAllah! cant promise i'll be there to hear but if u scream like the rugrats .. it may awaken my ability ! :statisfie

salamaleykum

Helena
06-07-2007, 10:43 PM
meeta meeta? hmmm.. maybe heard meetha meetha! :-[

sis, if u want it and nobody got it then u can always gimme a shout, inshaAllah! cant promise i'll be there to hear but if u scream like the rugrats .. it may awaken my ability ! :statisfie

salamaleykum
sorry am pronouncing like da bengali way...lol...

i think its his new album....inshAllah will ask u....jazaks for ur offer sis.....:D :D :D

iwuvaziaf
06-07-2007, 11:16 PM
sorry am pronouncing like da bengali way...lol...

i think its his new album....inshAllah will ask u....jazaks for ur offer sis.....:D :D :D
i was just teasin coz most people do type it the way they hear it but there's a th-a in it!

anytime sis!

wsalam

PAKSoldier
06-26-2007, 06:48 PM
check u lot out. islamicboard and discussing music. astagfirallah

iwuvaziaf
06-26-2007, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PAKSoldier
check u lot out. islamicboard and discussing music. astagfirallah
read the complete thread before commenting..

junaid jamshed has many naats, also referred to as his latest work, opposed to his work from 15 years back..

maybe i am wrong but please correct us rather than taunting us..

WSALAMALEYKUM

doorster
06-26-2007, 11:02 PM
edit

doorster
07-17-2007, 07:13 PM
:(
:w:

doorster
07-17-2007, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Awww...why so sad? Lost your lolly pop? :cry:
No, mr google scholar, I had managed to get it deleted by asking Br. Muhammad, but seems some pseudo-alim like you has restored it along with some other stuff, and that is what is making me sad

edit:
it took me over 2 weeks to get it deleted and took someone else less than a day to get it put back :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.