/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My friend-plz need serious help-need a mod or somebody

Yanal
06-07-2007, 01:16 AM
My friend Allahs servan t just joined but he needs a activation code to enter the forums and the problem is one of his family members(personal) doesn't allow him to have a email account so what should he do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BanGuLLy
06-07-2007, 01:20 AM
you make an email account and register for him and give him the Username and Password :) and then he can change the password once he gets it :)

Yanal
06-07-2007, 01:37 AM
wat should the name be i am not good at thinking of names

BanGuLLy
06-07-2007, 01:42 AM
ask ur friend what he wants his username to be.. or just make any random name.. and he can ask the mod later to change his username.... he has to ask the Administrator (Red color username) or the Supermod ( blue color username) for the username change..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-22-2007, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
ask ur friend what he wants his username to be.. or just make any random name.. and he can ask the mod later to change his username.... he has to ask the Administrator (Red color username) or the Supermod ( blue color username) for the username change..
Bismillah
Asalam alkum warmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters just one simple question Bangsta brother why can't they ask the yellow color mods don't they have the power i think this question and whoever gives the asnwer will be very much helpful to new people like me:w:

.:Umniyah:.
06-22-2007, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Super Admin
Bismillah
Asalam alkum warmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters just one simple question Bangsta brother why can't they ask the yellow color mods don't they have the power i think this question and whoever gives the asnwer will be very much helpful to new people like me:w:
:sl:

Nice to have you here at LI forum bro Super, on behalf of LI staff welcome and InshaaAllah it will be blessed and benefical for you.

Futher, if you have any questions you can read the FAQ section.

And if you can not find the answer there; Dont hesitate to PM myself, and/or another staff member. InshaaAllah we will be glad to assist you with anything.

:w:

BlissfullyJaded
06-22-2007, 04:00 AM

Only admins can change user names.

Yanal
06-22-2007, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Bismillah
Asalam alkum warmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters but look at what brotehr bangsta said he said he has to ask the Administrator(Red color username) or the supermod (blue color username) for the username change..:w:

BlissfullyJaded
06-22-2007, 04:09 AM

He made a lil mistake. No biggie, lol.

Yanal
10-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Ok brothers and sisters Jazzakallah but it ended by that he didn't join at all:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.