/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you Everyone

Walter
06-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi Everyone:

Having achieved 50 posts I am now able to edit my posts. It would have been useful to be allowed to edit my posts once – immediately after posting – in order to correct an inadvertent spelling mistake. Perhaps that can be allowed for Limited Members.

When I joined LI last month it was for our mutual benefit. I can confirm that I have benefited greatly and for this I thank you all. (I am also grateful that I have not incurred Ansar Al-Adl’s wrath).

Best regards,
Grenville

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
06-09-2007, 03:27 AM
Hi Grenville :)
format_quote Originally Posted by Grenville
When I joined LI last month it was for our mutual benefit. I can confirm that I have benefited greatly and for this I thank you all.
Thank you for your kind comments; it is certainly a pleasure to hear from people like yourself who have benefited from the forum.
(I am also grateful that I have not incurred Ansar Al-Adl’s wrath).
I must confess I haven't been quite so active in the past few months, but I didn't think this was the kind of image that would develop! Don't worry, I'm not a wrathful person. :)

Warm Regards

.:Umniyah:.
06-09-2007, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grenville
(I am also grateful that I have not incurred Ansar Al-Adl’s wrath).

Best regards,
Grenville
:? what wrath???:rollseyes :rollseyes

Maybe i should watch out too?:omg: :omg:

snakelegs
06-09-2007, 04:11 AM
i've benefitted a lot from this forum too - it's pretty cool!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Walter
06-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi Ansar:

After reading your responses to Aishaa, see link below, I realised that I had to carefully research before posting, which itself was helpful.

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...istianity.html

Regards,
Grenville

carpetguy
06-14-2007, 06:46 PM
mashallah, may allah bless you brothers and sisters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!