Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
06-09-2007, 01:36 PM
:sl:

link's not working.

boriqee
06-09-2007, 03:20 PM
it's working fine with me.

if it doesnt work, then repeat it and i'll see how to fix it.

asaamu alaikum

S_87
06-09-2007, 03:27 PM
:sl:

its working for me too...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
asadxyz
06-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Assalaamo alaikum:
The Holy Quran forbids Sects :

وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ(3:103) Hold fast together to the cable of Allah *83 and be not divided

A strict warning :

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ﴿6:159﴾
(6:159) Surely you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and become factions. *141 Their matter is with Allah and He will indeed tell them (in time) what they have been doing

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ﴿30:31﴾ (30:31) (Be steadfast on this) turning wholly towards Allah, *48 and fear Him, *49 and establish the Salat, *50 and do not be of the mushriks

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ﴿30:32﴾
(30:32) who have set up their separate creeds and divided themselves into sects, each sect rejoicing in what it has

Best of luck

boriqee
06-09-2007, 07:45 PM
That would be true if the aqeedah laid down by the prophet and his companions constitued the "sects" view that you brought here. But I asure, being muslim is by default having the athari aqeedah or the salafi aqeedah because there is no Islam except what the salaf of this nation is upon

asalamu alaikum

asadxyz
06-09-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-Izaaree
That would be true if the aqeedah laid down by the prophet and his companions constitued the "sects" view that you brought here. But I asure, being muslim is by default having the athari aqeedah or the salafi aqeedah because there is no Islam except what the salaf of this nation is upon

asalamu alaikum
But we are only Muslims no other name.Because there is only One "DEEN" and that is Islam and its believers are Muslims nothing else.

Only One Deen:

إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللّهِ الإِسْلاَمُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوْتُواْ الْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ فَإِنَّ اللّهِ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ﴿3:19﴾

(3:19) The true religion with Allah is Islam. *16 The People of the Book adopted many different ways rather than follow the true way of Islam even after the knowledge of truth had reached them, and this merely to commit excesses against one another. *17 Let him who refuses to follow the ordinances and directives of Allah know that Allah is swift in His reckoning.

Allah has given name "Muslimin" nothing else;

وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِّلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمينَ مِن قَبْلُ وَفِي هَذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاء عَلَى النَّاسِ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ﴿22:78﴾
(22:78) Exert your utmost for the cause of Allah as one should. *128 He has chosen you for His service *129 and has not laid on you any hardship in your religion. *130 Therefore, be steadfast in the religion of your father Abraham *131 . Allah had called you "Muslims" before this and has called you *132 (by the same name) in this (Qur'an) also so that the Messenger may be a witness in regard to you and you may be witnesses in regard to the rest of mankind. *133 Therefore, establish Salat and pay the Zakat dues, and hold fast to Allah, *134 for He is your Guardian: What an excellent Guardian and what an excellent Helper!

Every Sect is thinking itself to be "right " and Happy

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ﴿30:32﴾
(30:32) who have set up their separate creeds and divided themselves into sects, each sect rejoicing in what it has

But the Effects of this sectarianism are highly dangerous :

وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ﴿8:46﴾ (8:46)

And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not quarrel with one another lest you should lose courage and your power depart. Be steadfast, surely Allah is with those who remain steadfast.

{Note:We are practically observing its effects}
Best of luck

boriqee
06-10-2007, 04:04 AM
I understand yor arguement akhee. Thats not what my discussion revolves around becauase i too, also claim to be muslim period. I need not say no more after saying im muslim. That is to myself.

hwoever when you tell muslims "im muslim" period, then your telling them you follow the book and sunnah based on "yourself". That is because the quraan and sunnah is an entity that needs to be looked at from a fahm (or understanding). Whose understanding are you going to take

My point was the Ahmad was the decisive proof at what made a muslim upon orthodoxy and what made him a heretic. And to him islam is nothing except what the companions were upon i.e. salaf. Islam is what they were and something other than what they beleived or acted upon in matter fof our beleif and methodologies cannot ever be called "muslim".

claims are merely claims. the level of sincerity in their claims is demonstarted by what they are themselves upon.

asalamu alaikum

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2007, 01:43 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllah khayr akhee. These kinds of topics are not encouraged for discussion. This is because in-depth debates usually follow, which most of the people on this forum are not knowledgable enough to be involved in. However, you may submit it to this section, which is completely moderated, and wait for it to be approved bi idhnillaah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-divisions/

You will find quite a few articles on salafiyyah/athariyyah there inshaAllah. So for the above reasons, I am going to move this thread to the above section. InshaAllah, in future, take the above advice.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.