/* */

PDA

View Full Version : thought

sadia
08-15-2005, 07:06 PM
As the evening approaches and the moon waits to rise.
I sit and think, when suddenly I realise my body is but a house for my soul, and my eyes its windows.
My mind a moral system, shaped, educated by what I see, but somehow I know this is not reality.
My heart a moral organ in which my desires and feelings are kept, and what desires I feel must never be openly expressed, as fear for committing sin.
So desires of the heart are purified instead.
The essence which I hold within, I am to purify, rid of previous sin and coming sins.
My body a mere controller of what I aim to do, good or bad, my heart and my core know my intentions are pure.
Now as I look up at the summer evening blue sky, I smile and remember the most high.
I lay down to rest for the night’s turn has come, and as I close my eyes I pray in the name of the most glorious, the most high, as its in his name I live and I die.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sista Farzana
08-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Marshallah!!! Beutiful Poem!! Sadia carry on writin poemz ur rely gud!!!
May Allah (swt) bless u wiv more knowledge & wisdom so u can inspire me n otherz even more wiv ur beutiful poemz!!
May Allah (swt) bestow u wiv Jannah 4 al ur efortz!!

sadia
08-16-2005, 04:14 PM
JZK for that, and your poems are really good, really inspiring man.

Souljette
12-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Seriousllyy...mashallahhh i think you need to like make a book of poems or sumthnggg....serious sis...you are talented mashallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.