/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can muslims play video games?

A-Way-Of-Life
06-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Salam everyone! :D

please forgive me and redirect me to the existing thread if there is already a topic on this subject.:)

I want to know if it is ok for muslims to play video games.

I play video games but I don't let video games get in the way of me doing important things like prayer.

I just want to know if it is ok for me to play video games.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
06-13-2007, 09:33 PM
:sl:

I play video games but I don't let video games get in the way of me doing important things like prayer.

myself, I wouldn't recommend, bc playing games leaves u behind the real world, and it's a loss of time. Time is very important in muslim's life. So we should avoid things which don't we don't get profit , but I think we could play games like "swimming, football".... which are good for health.

PS: THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION

mujahideenryder
06-13-2007, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A-Way-Of-Life
Salam everyone! :D

please forgive me and redirect me to the existing thread if there is already a topic on this subject.:)

as long as it doesn't keep you from doing your fard and not endangering your health and studies. then it would be fine, but a waste of time.

goldberg
06-13-2007, 09:48 PM
one solution to stop playing is:
Just keep playing until you get bored of the game lol :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adeel
06-13-2007, 10:11 PM
It is makruh to play games (makruh meaning waste of time, i think?)

Salaam

Umm Yoosuf
06-13-2007, 10:15 PM
:salamext:

Insha Allah see this thread.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...deo-games.html

:threadclo

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.